"North Atlantid mogs"

slavicpsycho

slavicpsycho

NEET

Just take a dick up your ass anglo faggot, you get mogged to death by North Pontid. North Atlantid is the wannabe North Pontid, it just looks like a strangely deformed version of it LOL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Melly, counterintuitive, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
No point comparing.

Germanics, pure anglos ( lost race ) and Nordics ( highest race ) are the only ones worth taking about.

Every other white is an untermensch AKA lesser white

@noobs which one are you?

• +1
Reactions: greywind, reptiles, Konstantin and 2 others
No point comparing.

Germanics, pure anglos ( lost race ) and Nordics ( highest race ) are the only ones worth taking about.

english cucked the entirety of europe for over 450 years

• +1
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah and moodless
No point comparing.

Nigga go fuck yourself, I present the clear distinction in looks between the two, yet you dont even glance at it or think at all, just go to "muh germanics is superior and shiiet"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JohnBaza, looksmaxxing223 and moodless
english cucked the entirety of europe for over 450 years
The UK I know today makes it impossible for me to appreciate their past hard power in the region.

Still can't get over the fact that London has more ethnics than Whites :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223, Soter and noobs
Both get mogged by Meds

• +1
Reactions: Eblan, Shade91 and moodless
The UK I know today makes it impossible for me to appreciate their past hard power in the region.

Still can't get over the fact that London has more ethnics than Whites :feelskek:
all the englishmen left bc england is a shit place to be bc of the weather while ethics get scrap

they all went to the colonies

the english are like jews

• +1
Reactions: moodless
No point comparing.

The best pheno of anglos is the brown haired brown eyed one, idk why it isnt on humanphenotypes but these guys usually have gigantic skulls, makes north atlantids look like children in comparison

• +1
The best pheno of anglos is the brown haired brown eyed one, idk why it isnt on humanphenotypes but these guys usually have gigantic skulls, makes north atlantids look like children in comparison
No matter your pheno as a white a skull mog is something you just can't recover from.

I agree with your statement too, I had a teacher with exactly what you described + 6ft4ish.

Brutal mog.

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
-posted from a place built by north atlantids
Not north atlantids, anglos yes, but a completely different pheno of them. But id much rather be living in isolated woods in europe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noobs and moodless
you are saying this while living in the usa
Yes nigger and I dont want to thats my point. Only anglos would get a hard on at the thought of an advanced society and civilization, which would only lead to centuries of power abuse and end in mass genocide. Meanwhile any other white person just wants to live peacefully in a european village of 50-150 people, not giving a fuck about society or anything like that. Its not a flex TBH

• JFL
Reactions: noobs
Yes nigger and I dont want to thats my point. Only anglos would get a hard on at the thought of an advanced society and civilization, which would only lead to centuries of power abuse and end in mass genocide. Meanwhile any other white person just wants to live peacefully in a european village of 50-150 people, not giving a fuck about society or anything like that. Its not a flex TBH
i hear this all the time from ethnics that they will move back to their home country cuz its beautiful or wtv

but then they find out they will make 2 dollars every year for wageslaving 10 hours a day in a call center to scam englishmen

you won’t move to eastern europe

i hear this all the time from ethnics that they will move back to their home country cuz its beautiful

but then they find out they will make 2 dollars every year for wageslaving 10 hours a day in a call center to scam englishmen

you won’t move to eastern europe
Nah ethnics are leeches their IQ is too low to survive without the help of whites. Whatever everyone on earth will be genocided after great reset in 2050. Nothing matters

• JFL
north atlantid mogs this woggy med shit

• +1
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah
No point comparing.

true. I've noticed this phenomena with people from outside those countries try to claim them by saying "we wuz euros bro" which means nothing.

• +1
Reactions: noobs and moodless
true. I've noticed this phenomena with people from outside those countries try to claim them by saying "we wuz euros bro" which means nothing.
Most of them would be in concentration camps jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Razeb
Nah ethnics are leeches their IQ is too low to survive without the help of whites. Whatever everyone on earth will be genocided after great reset in 2050. Nothing matters
hahahhahgavagahahahahahaha

slavtard fell for the jewish existentialism, elites benefit from you believing this is true

• +1
north atlantid mogs this woggy med shit
They're both classified as "mediterranid" on humanphenotypes which I find fucking retarded, because if a North Pontid or Atlantid takes a DNA test it will be only Germanic or Slavic 95% of the time. Not med faggot, and explain why its "woggy"

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
They're both classified as "mediterranid" on humanphenotypes which I find fucking retarded, because if a North Pontid or Atlantid takes a DNA test it will be only Germanic or Slavic 95% of the time. Not med faggot, and explain why its "woggy"
north atlantids aren't med, neither are atlantids which are the french types. north atlantids are just atlantids with more insular celtic admix

No point comparing.

What about celts

• +1
hahahhahgavagahahahahahaha

slavtard fell for the jewish existentialism, elites benefit from you believing this is true
Dont call me that or Ill ignore you. "Great reset" is a general term its not what you think im referring to. If you learned about fertility rates in white countries decreasing rapidly, actual INfertility rates (20% of Americans don't have the ability to make a child), ethnic invasion of europe, obviously if you had the slightest bit of intelligence: Whites will become an extreme minority to the point where 99% of the world is ethnic, then the Jews can do whatever they want with them, which is exterminating all of them through genocide and starvation.

• JFL
Cool people but haven't met enough of them to judge their looks.

Most celts are bloated from what I've seen but I have no clue
Hahaha im anorexicmaxxing, over for ur stereotype

• JFL
I've yet to find a single reason as to why North Pontid doesnt mog North Atlantid. Just goes to show how low IQ this forum is

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
dirty cracka
Don't call him that...

Slavs were considered a high race by the Nazis.

Greatest Slav traits :

-Their countries are developed and peaceful
-They don't migrate like crazy and contribute heavily to the European Union
-Highly educated and well spoken peoples
-Would not be put into a concentration camp due to their racial purity

• JFL
Reactions: psychomandible
No point comparing.

Only whites worth talking about are WASP/North Atlantid ones. In other words British Isles and descendants (pale white)

Other germanics and nordics are worthless and doesnt count as white due the them being less white.

Actual whites
4289878 1000001081
4289880 1000001079

Whitish (lesser white)
4289882 1000002688
4289883 1000002689
4289886 1000002690

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, moodless and noobs
Only whites worth talking about are WASP/North Atlantid ones. In other words British Isles and descendants (pale white)

Other germanics and nordics are worthless and doesnt count as white due the them being less white.

Actual whites
lol no North German/Dutch/Danish phenos mog British ones easily

Somerhalder is also of German descent which is why he looks different.

Don't call him that...

Slavs were considered a high race by the Nazis.

Greatest Slav traits :

-Their countries are developed and peaceful
-They don't migrate like crazy and contribute heavily to the European Union
-Highly educated and well spoken peoples
-Would not be put into a concentration camp due to their racial purity
-highly educated
in ww2, in each town there was so few literate people in russia that the local soviets were ran by all the people that knew who to read and the government had no formal structure because the people were so stupid

• JFL
lol no North German/Dutch/Danish phenos mog British ones easily

Somerhalder is also of German descent which is why he looks different.
No he is not German
English, one fourth Cajun [French], as well as smaller amounts of Northern Irish/Scots-Irish, Scottish, Welsh
I explained there why no one in the world including continental europeans cant have such extreme faces as British Isles people and descendant colonists.

Dont call me that or Ill ignore you. "Great reset" is a general term its not what you think im referring to. If you learned about fertility rates in white countries decreasing rapidly, actual INfertility rates (20% of Americans don't have the ability to make a child), ethnic invasion of europe, obviously if you had the slightest bit of intelligence: Whites will become an extreme minority to the point where 99% of the world is ethnic, then the Jews can do whatever they want with them, which is exterminating all of them through genocide and starvation.
Where is all this info from & theres no conclusive evidence on fertility loss in US lmao

No he is not German
English, one fourth Cajun [French], as well as smaller amounts of Northern Irish/Scots-Irish, Scottish, Welsh
I explained there why no one in the world including continental europeans cant have such extreme faces as British Isles people and descendant colonists.

Somerhalder is not an Anglo surname so he definitely has recent ancestors from there. The source could be wrong. Also, a quarter Frenchy +some more German doesn't equal Anglo. Why even use some highly mixed dude lol Anglos in England don't even look like that objectively speaking.

Actually I checked and he isn't even fully Anglo either lol his mom is half Native American and half Irish while his dad is half Cajun French.

This guy is not even British at all LMAO jesus. He doesn't look fully British.

Last edited:
north atlantid is a shit pheno, looks aspie.

• +1
Somerhalder is not an Anglo surname so he definitely has recent ancestors from there. The source could be wrong. Also, a quarter Frenchy +some more German doesn't equal Anglo. Why even use some highly mixed dude lol Anglos in England don't even look like that objectively speaking.
Not a German surname either. Most common in US especially in souther states which Germans are not common.

He is %75 British Isles descendant and %25 French.

Not everyone in the UK is Anglo, there are also people of Celtic origin.

Not a German surname either. Most common in US especially in souther states which Germans are not common.

He is %75 British Isles descendant and %25 French.

Not everyone in the UK is Anglo, there are also people of Celtic origin.
Somerhalder is closer to a German surname than a British one. Are you trolling? I'm searching it up and apparently it's from the Swiss regions, and it refers to summer tree lines or something.

And no he isn't, his mom is half native American to boot.

He's a horrible example because he's mixed in significant amounts. Full Brits don't even look like that.

-highly educated
in ww2, in each town there was so few literate people in russia that the local soviets were ran by all the people that knew who to read and the government had no formal structure because the people were so stupid
Oh nooo, they couldnt read man made words on a paper
Goes back to my old point no non-anglo gives a fuck. True white people only want to live in small communities within their own families and could give less of a fuck about 'literacy". Thanks to anglos, you live a slave your entire life, from age 5 to 65. But hey, you can read manmade words on paper, now you're an ubermensch broo :soy::soy::soy:

• Love it
Oh nooo, they couldnt read man made words on a paper
Goes back to my old point no non-anglo gives a fuck. True white people only want to live in small communities within their own families and could give less of a fuck about 'literacy". Thanks to anglos, you live a slave your entire life, from age 5 to 65. But hey, you can read manmade words on paper, now you're an ubermensch broo :soy::soy::soy:
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇮🇱english-jewish pride worldwide

• +1
-highly educated
I see you like to spread some fake bullshit, just lol, Soviet Russia had the best education and it was free, it was also the most well-read country in the world. Also most of the world chess champions are Russian
non-Slav=non-white

• Hmm...