Why anglos are the most superior whites, Germans are abused dogs

I’m not a fan of Germany. I’m glad they got wrecked. That doesn’t mean that Britain was stronger than Germany in World War 2.
UK was stronger than Germany during WW2. Your knowledge of history is lacking.
Most white Americans are mutts with some combination of British, Irish, German, French and Italian ancestry among other things. America isn’t an extension of Britain no matter how much you guys cope. Britain was one of the many European influences on America. I’m even willing to grant that it was the most important one. But that doesn’t mean you guys get to take credit for all of America’s achievements.
The United States is an Anglo-Saxon country, founded by British libertarians and inventors, with English as its language, with common law, and most similar to other Anglo-Saxon countries. The fact that it also includes Germans or Italians does not change this fact. The majority of whites are of British origin and dominantly British.

And it is the British, not Jews, Germans or other European immigrants, who are the basis of its success. The overwhelming majority of scientists, inventors, etc. are British descent. Its universities and research institutions are based on their British counterparts.

The development of North America is directly related to its British origins. Historically, there are sharp distinctions between British colonialism and continental European colonialism. The contribution of continental Europe to this development is negligible.

I am not British or of British origin, and the success of the United States is not due to Britain but to those of British origin.

The reason why Britain was once a superpower and why the US, another Anglo-Saxon country, is now a superpower is essentially the same. Libertarianism, capitalism, individualism. Anglo-saxon mind.

lol :lul:

Keep coping
Ok mate relax. Anyone can date who they want here but no one is being "used like toys". If someone wants to date someone else of another race, it will almost always be a genuine and loving mutual relationship in the UK. The reason absolutely no one cares if you date interracially here in the UK, compared to the US, is because ethnics of all races in the UK of both genders are dramatically more civilized and adjusted to the host country whereas the US is just a bunch of malicious in-groups who hate each other. And it's generally trusted by everyone in the UK that regardless of what the race of your partner is, they will be a well-adjusted member of British society and make a fine partner.

Almost all ethnics who were born in the UK come from dual-parent stable households and speak the English language with the proper dialect, along with being properly educated and expressing a strong pride and loyalty for the country. We are miles ahead of any other country in the world on the multicultural question, it isn't even close. Your attempts to create division on this forum are extremely yank-like, almost all of the UK looks down on this subhuman tribal mindset of the States which is also exhibited by other countries and nation groups (Asians, continental Europeans, Africans, Hispanics, etc).

I've also noticed that basically all of your posts come from a position of extreme vindictiveness, hatred, and spite no matter what the topic is. It almost seems like you want to constantly and intentionally stir conflict and strife in this forum. This is a telltale sign of someone who's had a hard life and an extremely negative experience with the world. Hopefully you can resolve your inner demons and reach a state of peace, which usually follows a state of life satisfaction (having good mates, a stable job, and a loyal LTR with a girl you find attractive, etc).

@Hypersonic @byvw tagging you in this

A major issue with all of @PrinceLuenLeoncur 's posts is that he constantly tries to apply the vindictive and subhuman tribal mindset of American-born ethnics onto UK-born ethnics, when nearly all of them are well-adjusted, educated, and civilized sellouts to the UK that love the country and completely look down on the hateful mindset of their American counterparts.

Also last but not least, he has this very strange fantasy that native English whites cannot find partners, which is such a ridiculous notion that I wonder if it's even worth conversing with this guy. The UK is probably the only true JBW/white-worshipping country in the West, basically the entire country regardless of race looks up to and worships white Anglo people/culture as the golden standard of everything and the ultimate goal to become/achieve. Any LTN+ white with a decent personality can get any girl of any race that he wants in the UK, especially our own. White incels simply don't exist in the UK unless they are severely disabled in some way. If you suggest anything otherwise you either live in the basement or most likely aren't from here, the fact that I even had to explain this concept to a supposed UK resident is quite hilarious.

@skkrrrtcantdo felt like you'd also want to read this

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Within white race, the most superior whites are the anglos / British.

Other Europeans are fringe elements, like Germans, poles, eastern Europeans, spanish, Russians, Portuguese french are all abused dogs.

USA ( British people ) is currently the world's superpower, most powerful Americans have Anglo / British surnames and Anglo heritage. British empire did not colonised south america and you can see just how useless it is compared to the north.

I feel like only Japanese can compete with anglos , rest other Europeans are a joke with iq of 98

Why all of India speaks English, why not Dutch, french, German ( lol )etc ?

Why nobody could challenge the British raj ?

Why Germans are abused dogs and lost all wars against anglos even lost battle of Britain?

Germans also lost in north Africa against the anglos.

Even today canada USA Australia UK etc the anglosphere is very rich and superior in everything like economy, looks, strength, military, sports etc

Why curryland doesn't speaks german or Dutch ?

India_1000.jpg
aryans mog you to hell n back

Good stuff overall, make sure to read my other response in this thread where I tagged you.

Last edited:
Within white race, the most superior whites are the anglos / British.

Other Europeans are fringe elements, like Germans, poles, eastern Europeans, spanish, Russians, Portuguese french are all abused dogs.

USA ( British people ) is currently the world's superpower, most powerful Americans have Anglo / British surnames and Anglo heritage. British empire did not colonised south america and you can see just how useless it is compared to the north.

I feel like only Japanese can compete with anglos , rest other Europeans are a joke with iq of 98

Why all of India speaks English, why not Dutch, french, German ( lol )etc ?

Why nobody could challenge the British raj ?

Why Germans are abused dogs and lost all wars against anglos even lost battle of Britain?

Germans also lost in north Africa against the anglos.

Even today canada USA Australia UK etc the anglosphere is very rich and superior in everything like economy, looks, strength, military, sports etc

Why curryland doesn't speaks german or Dutch ?

India_1000.jpg
The heritage of most white people in the US is German with 12%

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
Who fucking cares about that. Dutch people are richer, look better, taller etc etc than anglos lol.
yeah was caging at this whole post, op is in a looks related forum and decides to use which languages certain countries speak as his reasoning for why english people are superior lmao.

op is delusional af. also just retarded to claim superiority over germans specifically considering most germans and "anglos" have extremely common ancestry

Ok mate relax. Anyone can date who they want here but no one is being "used like toys". If someone wants to date someone else of another race, it will almost always be a genuine and loving mutual relationship in the UK. The reason absolutely no one cares if you date interracially here in the UK, compared to the US, is because ethnics of all races in the UK of both genders are dramatically more civilized and adjusted to the host country whereas the US is just a bunch of malicious in-groups who hate each other. And it's generally trusted by everyone in the UK that regardless of what the race of your partner is, they will be a well-adjusted member of British society and make a fine partner.

Almost all ethnics who were born in the UK come from dual-parent stable households and speak the English language with the proper dialect, along with being properly educated and expressing a strong pride and loyalty for the country. We are miles ahead of any other country in the world on the multicultural question, it isn't even close. Your attempts to create division on this forum are extremely yank-like, almost all of the UK looks down on this subhuman tribal mindset of the States which is also exhibited by other countries and nation groups (Asians, continental Europeans, Africans, Hispanics, etc).

I've also noticed that basically all of your posts come from a position of extreme vindictiveness, hatred, and spite no matter what the topic is. It almost seems like you want to constantly and intentionally stir conflict and strife in this forum. This is a telltale sign of someone who's had a hard life and an extremely negative experience with the world. Hopefully you can resolve your inner demons and reach a state of peace, which usually follows a state of life satisfaction (having good mates, a stable job, and a loyal LTR with a girl you find attractive, etc).

@Hypersonic @byvw tagging you in this

A major issue with all of @PrinceLuenLeoncur 's posts is that he constantly tries to apply the vindictive and subhuman tribal mindset of American-born ethnics onto UK-born ethnics, when nearly all of them are well-adjusted, educated, and civilized sellouts to the UK that love the country and completely look down on the hateful mindset of their American counterparts.

Also last but not least, he has this very strange fantasy that native English whites cannot find partners, which is such a ridiculous notion that I wonder if it's even worth conversing with this guy. The UK is probably the only true JBW/white-worshipping country in the West, basically the entire country regardless of race looks up to and worships white Anglo people/culture as the golden standard of everything and the ultimate goal to become/achieve. Any LTN+ white with a decent personality can get any girl of any race that he wants in the UK, especially our own. White incels simply don't exist in the UK unless they are severely disabled in some way. If you suggest anything otherwise you either live in the basement or most likely aren't from here, the fact that I even had to explain this concept to a supposed UK resident is quite hilarious.

@skkrrrtcantdo felt like you'd also want to read this
Blud sent me an essay for this shit ahahah

@TechnoBoss @Gengar MODS come see this shiii :lul::lul::lul:

I despise the UK I’m HTM/Tyronelite yet incel due to the women wanting NT drug dealers. British women are satans children they are 100% from his left nutt. Your women ugly asf deano and they need to be lined up and shot.

I literally have to date foreign women thanks to this shithole I unfortunately was spawned in. I’d literally not be an incel in any other country on earth in the BIGGEST LOCATIONCEL ON THIS SITE AND ITS COS IM IN THE UK. I go abroad and foids are receptive to me and give me LOVE but in UK its “Tee hee you’ll die alone” fuck BRITISH WOMEN AND FUCK THE UK I HATE THIS ISLAND IMA GO CRY NOW I HATE IT SO MUCH

Last edited:
Blud sent me an essay for this shit ahahah

@TechnoBoss @Gengar MODS come see this shiii :lul::lul::lul:
It’s a pretty accurate summary of your mind and rather vindictive attitude to basically everything, while addressing the original thread topics as well. I don’t understand your reaction.

Normal and well-adjusted people who are happy with their lives don’t type like you do. I’m trying to help you out and encourage some self-reflection, as well as inform you about the realities of the world.

I’m also from the UK and am very happy here. You can go through my earlier posts if you want some glimpses of my personal life. But yeah mate you sound like a very troubled and anguished person, hopefully you can turn things around for yourself in the future. Wish you the best.

Last edited:
I wish i was white

It’s a pretty accurate summary of your mind and rather vindictive attitude to basically everything, while addressing the original thread topics as well. I don’t understand your reaction.

Normal and well-adjusted people who are happy with their lives don’t type like you do. I’m trying to help you out and encourage some self-reflection, as well as inform you about the realities of the world.
I despise the UK go reload my comment I updated it

I am autistic and adhd I type funnily due to that don’t be a @MaghrebGator on me now I type sporadic for a reason

Aight I’ll read what you said but not now I’m busy playing a video game. I’m cursed I could had been born in the USA but I was born in the uk :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: imagine my luck

UK was stronger than Germany during WW2. Your knowledge of history is lacking.
No. It wasn’t. lol. They had a stronger surface fleet and by the end of the war, their airforce was stronger too. That’s about it. Whenever they clashed with the Germans, they got a shellacking. If the Italians had stayed neutral, they would have had few victories on land.

The United States is an Anglo-Saxon country, founded by British libertarians and inventors, with English as its language, with common law, and most similar to other Anglo-Saxon countries. The fact that it also includes Germans or Italians does not change this fact. The majority of whites are of British origin and dominantly British.

And it is the British, not Jews, Germans or other European immigrants, who are the basis of its success. The overwhelming majority of scientists, inventors, etc. are British descent. Its universities and research institutions are based on their British counterparts.

The development of North America is directly related to its British origins. Historically, there are sharp distinctions between British colonialism and continental European colonialism. The contribution of continental Europe to this development is negligible.

I am not British or of British origin, and the success of the United States is not due to Britain but to those of British origin.

The reason why Britain was once a superpower and why the US, another Anglo-Saxon country, is now a superpower is essentially the same. Libertarianism, capitalism, individualism. Anglo-saxon mind.
The success of America is attributable to Europeans broadly. It was a melting pot of Europeans historically (with a black minority).

No. It wasn’t. lol. They had a stronger surface fleet and by the end of the war, their airforce was stronger too. That’s about it. Whenever they clashed with the Germans, they got a shellacking. If the Italians had stayed neutral, they would have had few victories on land.

The success of America is attributable to Europeans broadly. It was a melting pot of Europeans historically (with a black minority).
I have seen few posts on there more tragicomic than this one. ROFLMAO.

As I said before, your knowledge of history is very deficient. You don't know enough about the history of engineering and innovations and in the Germany-UK comparison you can only compare the navy and air force, which is very superficial.

You are not in a position to evaluate many parameters such as economy, logistics, industry, resources, history of engineering and innovation etc.

If you want to understand why the Anglo-Saxons won the war, you should read the last 300 years of Anglo-Saxon history. That will give you the answer.

I have seen few posts on there more tragicomic than this one. ROFLMAO.

As I said before, your knowledge of history is very deficient. You don't know enough about the history of engineering and innovations and in the Germany-UK comparison you can only compare the navy and air force, which is very superficial.

You are not in a position to evaluate many parameters such as economy, logistics, industry, resources, history of engineering and innovation etc.

If you want to understand why the Anglo-Saxons won the war, you should read the last 300 years of Anglo-Saxon history. That will give you the answer.
I promise that I know more about World War 2 than you.

Here’s a good thread to read for anyone that actually thinks Britain was more powerful than Germany in World War 2.

The greatest achievements of the Americans (not the Anglo-Saxons) in the war was the nuclear bomb. It was invented primarily by a bunch of Jews and Italians… many of them having left Europe to escape fascism. After that, the space race was the symbol of American dominance. Thank the Germans. Obvious Anglos contributed significantly to America’s success, but it was a group project. America wouldn’t have even been independent without the French and France heavily influenced the founding fathers.

Wrong

The whole trying to say we came from Africa argument is like saying we're all Africans is nowhere close to my point

There is a massive difference between the Africa thing and the Chinese Japanese migrations, firstly the Africa thing happened thousands if not tens of thousands of years ago by hunter gatherers and caveman

The Anglo Saxon invasion of England happened literally in the medieval age where there was technology and governments with professional armies on both sides, that wasn't even that long ago and is fairly recent history and it wasn't a little bit of immigration it was an invasion and full repopulation of the current inhabitants, that is nothing like saying were all from Africa argument

He saxon invasion It's not just a theory lol it is an accepted fact by historians it occurred in recent history so there is writing and plenty of archaeological evidence of it and just evidence in general it's not in the realm of a wishy washy theory it literally happened with evidence that's like saying the Roman Empire is just a theory

And by your logic you can't claim Americans as they have been separated from Britain for quite some time now so them saving Britain in ww2 can't therefore be credited to anglos cause anglos aren't American

Your wrong about the Japanese in ww2

The Japanese absolutely could have been stopped without America and eventually though longer they would have been,
Japan didn't have the resources or manpower to invade Australia even without us help
Japan could never have conquered India
Britain definitely had the capability to stop Japan at Singapore, Britain had more troops more artillery and a great fort they could have actually defeated the Japanese right there and the war could have been shorter, but they didn't they pussied out and surrendered and the Japanese conquered way more than they should have, Japan never had the resources to win, unlike Germany who had a very slim chance of winning

Japan ran a train through Britain at Singapore and there was a way around it but they pussied out, and that was against gooks

Britain is barely the master race, and if they want to claim that they have to share it with Germans Scandinavians Americans Australians etc
Japan Would Have Conquered Australia Without U.S. Involvement in WWII

Without the United States' involvement, Japan would have had the strategic advantage to invade and conquer Australia, despite its resource limitations. The collapse of British power in the Pacific, combined with logistical challenges for the Allies, would have given Japan the upper hand.

British Weakness in the Pacific: After the fall of Singapore, Britain had neither the manpower nor resources to mount an effective defense of Australia. The bulk of British forces were committed to the European theater, leaving Australia with inadequate defenses against Japan’s advances. Without the U.S. Pacific fleet and reinforcements, Australia was exposed.

Japanese Strategic Momentum: Japan had already shown its ability to outmaneuver and overwhelm Allied forces. The British military's defeat at Singapore demonstrated their inability to adapt to Japan's tactics, and there was no indication that they could have stopped Japan from advancing further south.

Australian Vulnerability: Australia, with its vast coastline and sparse population, lacked the military capacity to repel a full-scale Japanese invasion. Japan’s plan to isolate Australia by cutting off supply routes and ports would have succeeded without the U.S. Navy's ability to secure sea lanes and provide reinforcements.

No Alternative Allied Support: Britain and other Commonwealth nations were too stretched across multiple fronts to send significant aid to Australia. Indian forces were preoccupied with their own defense, and no other major power could have intervened effectively in the Pacific without American involvement.

In summary, without the U.S., Japan would have dominated the Pacific, including Australia. The British military lacked the capability to stop Japan, and Australian forces were not equipped to handle a large-scale invasion on their own. U.S. intervention was essential to shifting the balance of power in the Pacific and preventing Australia from falling into Jap
anese hands.

---

1. Anglo-Saxons and Germans Are Culturally Distinct Today

While the Anglo-Saxons originally descended from Germanic tribes that migrated to England (such as the Angles, Saxons, and Jutes), modern Anglo and German identities are vastly different. The two nations have evolved independently for more than a millennium, developing separate languages, political systems, customs, and ideologies.

Language Difference: English is a Germanic language, but it has been heavily influenced by Latin and French over centuries, diverging significantly from modern German. German speakers do not naturally understand English, and cultural communication between the two is not seamless.

Historical Rivalries: Britain and Germany have fought each other in major conflicts like the Napoleonic Wars, World War I, and World War II. These wars solidified deep political, military, and social divisions between the two nations.

Political Ideologies: Modern Germany emphasizes federalism, neutrality, and EU integration, while Britain has maintained a more sovereign and independent stance, demonstrated by Brexit. Culturally, Britain leans toward Anglo traditions such as constitutional monarchy, whereas Germany abolished its monarchy long ago and became a federal republic.

While the Anglo-Saxon migration brought Germanic elements to Britain, these influences have since merged into an entirely new Anglo-British identity that is far removed from German culture today.

---

2. Anglos Are British, Not German

Even though some early Germanic tribes contributed to Britain’s foundation, Anglos are now fully British and not German in any meaningful sense. This distinction is reflected in the cultural, historical, and political developments unique to Britain.

Distinct National Identity: The English, Scots, Welsh, and Irish form the core of British identity, shaped over centuries through wars, alliances, and a shared monarchy. Germany has never been part of this cultural matrix.

Historical Divergence: After the Norman Conquest (1066), Britain integrated more French and Latin elements, evolving beyond its Anglo-Saxon roots. German influence in Britain faded after this period, and modern British identity is much closer to the traditions of the British Isles than to anything Germanic.

Genetic and Cultural Differences: Modern British populations, especially in England, Wales, and Scotland, show genetic diversity from multiple influences—Celtic, Roman, Viking, and Norman. This genetic complexity is distinct from Germans, whose ancestry reflects more centralized Germanic roots.

While the Anglo-Saxon period laid some groundwork, today's British identity has no real connection to modern German identity beyond ancient history. The British Empire, constitutional monarchy, and parliamentary democracy are all distinctly British developments, not German.

---

3. The USA Is an Anglo-Derived Nation

Although the U.S. is a multicultural country today, Anglo influence dominates its historical, cultural, and political foundations. America was primarily founded by English colonists, and their values shaped the core principles of the nation.

Legal and Government Traditions: The American legal system, including common law and the concept of individual rights, is rooted in English law. The U.S. Constitution draws heavily from the political ideas of English Enlightenment thinkers, such as John Locke.

Language: English is the primary language in the U.S., and American culture still reflects many Anglo customs—from holidays like Thanksgiving (originally celebrated by English Puritans) to government practices.

Colonial Roots: The original 13 colonies were all established by English settlers, and their political institutions mirrored those of Britain, including local assemblies and elected representatives.

While the U.S. is now multicultural, Anglo-American traditions continue to influence everything from its language to its political values and institutions. The foundational identity of the U.S. is unmistakably rooted in Anglo culture

---

5. Anglo Identity and the "Master Race" Concept

While you noted that Britain might claim superiority, the concept of a "master race" is outdated and discredited. Modern British identity is more about shared cultural heritage and contributions across fields like science, literature, and politics.

If Britain were to claim cultural influence, it would not be an isolated achievement but rather a legacy shared with other English-speaking nations such as the United States, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. These nations all trace their roots to Anglo culture but have developed their own distinct identities, tho all are British settlers or have British heritage

In contrast, Germany's association with the "master race" ideology during the Nazi era caused a fundamental break from any shared Anglo-Germanic identity. Modern Britain and Germany are culturally, politically, and ideologically distinct.

---

Conclusion

In summary, modern Anglos are fully British, not German, with a cultural identity distinct from that of Germany. The USA remains deeply influenced by Anglo traditions, despite its multicultural evolution. While Japan's military successes in World War II exposed British weaknesses, American intervention accelerated the war’s conclusion. The idea of a "master race" is outdated, and Britain's cultural legacy is shared across English-speaking nations, not with Germany.

This analysis shows that Anglos and Germans have evolved into entirely separate identities with little in common today
, and the USA’s identity remains fundamentally rooted in Anglo-American traditions.
@byvw

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Hypersonic
Back