Norwood 2:Should I get a hair transplent or try to regrow my hairline? (Baldcels help me out)

Z

Zeta ascended

Kraken
When I say regrow my hairline I mean to hop on finasteride, minoxidil, ru58841, nizural shampoo, microneedling and prp injections.
My problem with this is that I have to use some of these medications for life.

As for hair transplant I can just go to Turkey and get an FUE for less than $1,000. Maybe I can just use finasteride to prevent further balding.
Seems better for me since I can quit minoxidil and all that other shit.

These are the pics. When I get a haircut it doesn't look that noticeable.

@Ritalincel @CupOfCoffee @Lifeisgood72 @itsOVER
Help a fellow baldcel out.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
you could probably thicken up the thinning regions but I doubt you would regrow it (although its possible, some guy on dutasteride from hairlosstalk managed to regrow to nw1), dutasteride would be your best bet for this not fin

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
Looks fine for a black

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, madmax and norwoodreaper
you could get a HT and take fin/dut to maintain the hair

Get your head as healthy as possible using the mentioned methods above then get a transplant.

I'm using all of that atm besides ru88 for a short time but my hair has just gone from being see through in the light to not anymore.

Fin won't regrow your temples much.

Ht can give good results on curly hair

I would give it 6 months on fin, microneedling, RU, see what results you get. If you’re not happy with it then get a HT.

You already know my thoughts on minox.

I personally have noticeable regrowth on my hairline even just after 2 microneedle sessions but I have very thin/fine hair so it probably grows easier.

Have you seen my hairlinemaxxing guide?

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2 and Zeta ascended
I would give it 6 months on fin, microneedling, RU, see what results you get. If you’re not happy with it then get a HT.

You already know my thoughts on minox.

I personally have noticeable regrowth on my hairline even just after 2 microneedle sessions but I have very thin/fine hair so it probably grows easier.

Have you seen my hairlinemaxxing guide?
cant fin kill your dick?

cant fin kill your dick?
better than being bald
---
In your situation I would try and slow the balding down until you can afford a high quality turkish HT. It actually doesn't look that bad rn, normies wouldn't notice.

Well, all you can do is get on those treatments (continue using RU and consider adding finasteride for stronger DHT blockage) for another 6 months. If any hair regrows then reassess it, if not just get a thousand grafts or so to fill in the weak areas and lower the hairline back. I'm going to turkey probably next summer or something.

When I say regrow my hairline I mean to hop on finasteride, minoxidil, ru58841, nizural shampoo, microneedling and prp injections.

As for hair transplant I can just go to Turkey and get an FUE for less than $1,000. Maybe I can just use finasteride to prevent further balding.

every man should get ru58841 or finasteride as soon as he notices his hairline recedes by 1 millimeter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849, Zeta ascended and Deleted member 2587
Another argument for me stopping all treatments except for finasteride/ru and just getting a hair transplant is that the hair on my temples/frontal hairline is so sensitive to dht that I might as well be replaced with hair from the back of my scalp. Just think about it, most men don't have hair on their temples.

Plus I don't have to worry about losing hair on the temples if I can't access all the treatment options or if I were to run a steriod cycle.

Another argument for me stopping all treatments except for finasteride/ru and just getting a hair transplant is that the hair on my temples/frontal hairline is so sensitive to dht that I might as well be replaced with hair from the back of my scalp. Just think about it, most men don't have hair on their temples.

Plus I don't have to worry about losing hair on the temples if I can't access all the treatment options or if I were to run a steriod cycle.
And the hair behind the ones transplanted? It will fall out while the front remains. Clear give away.

Ht can give good results on curly hair

Why ? What is the differencce between straight and curly hair in terms of HT?

Never heard of such a low price

How is it even possible FUE for less than £2000

I thought it's like 3-4 k USD minimum for just temples

And the hair behind the ones transplanted? It will fall out while the front remains. Clear give away.
Ill just use everything on it: finasteride, ru58841, Dr pen, and nizural. If All else fails Ill get another hair transplant.
Why ? What is the differencce between straight and curly hair in terms of HT?

Never heard of such a low price

How is it even possible FUE for less than £2000

I thought it's like 3-4 k USD minimum for just temples
In turkey its cheap

Ill just use everything on it: finasteride, ru58841, Dr pen, and nizural. If All else fails Ill get another hair transplant.

Do that shit first so you can salvage some follicles as they will destroy some when doing the transplant.

• +1
You do not need transplant yet. Just hop on fin for now.

Do that shit first so you can salvage some follicles as they will destroy some when doing the transplant.
How long do you think I should regrow hair before I get a transplant? Plus I'm planning on roiding in 1 or 2 years. I scared I might lose the hair I can regrow back.

How long do you think I should regrow hair before I get a transplant? Plus I'm planning on roiding in 1 or 2 years. I scared I might lose the hair I can regrow back.
After around 5 months of I've gained alot from my regimen, mostly it's now thick so light doesn't shine to show my scalp. The hair consultant was astonished.

A year is when you will see full results from whatever you use for your hair. If your scalp is in a better state before you get your transplant it will have a better success rate.

You got to decide whether easy gains are worth your hair bro. For me it's not.

• +1
Tsuji is near if u have 400k

After around 5 months of I've gained alot from my regimen, mostly it's now thick so light doesn't shine to show my scalp. The hair consultant was astonished.

A year is when you will see full results from whatever you use for your hair. If your scalp is in a better state before you get your transplant it will have a better success rate.

You got to decide whether easy gains are worth your hair bro. For me it's not.
Do you use fin?

there is a PSLer that gave himself a nw-3 by blocking his androgens
could try that then get on low dose fin i suppose
Screen_Shot_2019-08-29_at_2.25.15_PM.png

• Woah
there is a PSLer that gave himself a nw-3 by blocking his androgens
could try that then get on low dose fin i suppose
Screen_Shot_2019-08-29_at_2.25.15_PM.png
Do you mind linking it?