Norwood 3?

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
Its over for my hairline. Should i just shave it, and totally delete me from the dating market? I am already 26, and balding since 3 or 4 years. Was always too scared to try finasteride, and now im a disgusting norwood 3 or even 4 monster :( Hair in the back is still ok quality, but the ones in the front are crippled, weak and short.

• So Sad
Reactions: NormieKilla, pisslord, itsoverbuddyboyo and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, adrianolm, Vitruvian and 7 others
over

• +1
Reactions: nattycel
Still looks better than being having a shiny bald head. You hopped on fina yet?

Bro if you're scared of finasteride just hop on ru58841, ketocanzole shampoo and minoxidil.

Still looks better than being having a shiny bald head. You hopped on fina yet?
Fucking scared of the side effects, and a little low t pussy. Already at a high level of depression and problems, if now also side effects like dick shrinkage, gyno or libido loss would come to it = instant death.

i can't help but lol @ ppl who refuse to take fin until they're fucked. luckily in your case you can be saved by prob 2500 grafts and fin

Fucking scared of the side effects, and a little low t pussy. Already at a high level of depression and problems, if now also side effects like dick shrinkage, gyno or libido loss would come to it = instant death.
You're going to go on it eventually out of desperation, better make it sooner rather than later. Also some people don't get those sides from fin, better just give it a whirl and see if it works for you.

ritalinbro

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Insomniac
It is over.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deusmaximus
er

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian