nose blackheads

yukon-cel

yukon-cel

Never had no one ever
how the hell do you get rid of them, surely there is a natural method by now,

imagine if shampoo wasn't known about and we had to cut our hair to keep it the pores from being clogged or some shit.

can someone invent a shampoo for blackheads they are legit dirt storage

Attachments

• yuck.jpg
    yuck.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 55
Cleansing routine and bha will help the most
hard to entirely get rid of them tho

Start doing that faggy black mask thing

They are called sebaceous filaments they are not blackheads and if you have them, no amount of removing them will make them go away.

It's genetic, everyone has them but yours are SUBHUMAN and large. I have it too and there's nothing you can do about it. Don't use any black mask thing you can get permanent scarring from them.

• +1
Reactions: EdwardCullen and Lux
accutane or death

5% Benzoyl peroxide is what helped me with this issue, it’s been proven to be as good as tretinoin when dealing with acne, whiteheads and blackheads. It also has minimal/short term sides unlike the aforementioned.

5% Benzoyl peroxide is what helped me with this issue, it’s been proven to be as good as tretinoin when dealing with acne, whiteheads and blackheads. It also has minimal/short term sides unlike the aforementioned.

They are called sebaceous filaments they are not blackheads and if you have them, no amount of removing them will make them go away.

It's genetic, everyone has them but yours are SUBHUMAN and large. I have it too and there's nothing you can do about it. Don't use any black mask thing you can get permanent scarring from them.
ur high iq legit was gonna say the same thing i also had subhuman pores like that nothing works except accutane

those aren't mine JFL

vaccuum cleanre

This but you can get rid of them with salicylic acid and retin a. Don't use masks