hopelive
Bronze
- Joined
- Nov 11, 2025
- Posts
- 422
- Reputation
- 192
What methods are there for reducing the size of the nose? I used hydrocortisone for two weeks, but it didn't help.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
What methods are there for reducing the size of the nose? I used hydrocortisone for two weeks, but it didn't help.
Is tiktok shop tret idealskincare
use tretinoin, azelaic acid, and niacinamide
will improve texture, appearance of pores, and can reduce swelling/inflammation
Is tiktok shop tret ideal
My only issue is the tip of my nose—it’s a bit large; looking at childhood photos, I didn't have that back then.from topicals you can expect a better appearance and possibly mild slimming
of course if you have a big jew nose it's not going to completely change the structure of it
My only issue is the tip of my nose—it’s a bit large; looking at childhood photos, I didn't have that back then.
I already have both 0.025% tretinoin and 15% azelaic acid, but I’m currently repairing my skin barrier.skincare
use tretinoin, azelaic acid, and niacinamide
will improve texture, appearance of pores, and can reduce swelling/inflammation
swear accutane has an effect on thisWhat methods are there for reducing the size of the nose? I used hydrocortisone for two weeks, but it didn't help.
I have normal skin; I’m not going to take that crap just because of my nose.swear accutane has an effect on this
swear accutane has an effect on this