nose reduction

hopelive

hopelive

Bronze
Joined
Nov 11, 2025
Posts
422
Reputation
192
What methods are there for reducing the size of the nose? I used hydrocortisone for two weeks, but it didn't help.
 
  • +1
Reactions: jhontoilet
Atrophy the sebaceous glands, lose body fat, get a rhinoplasty.
 
  • +1
Reactions: jhontoilet
What methods are there for reducing the size of the nose? I used hydrocortisone for two weeks, but it didn't help.

skincare

use tretinoin, azelaic acid, and niacinamide

will improve texture, appearance of pores, and can reduce swelling/inflammation
 
  • +1
Reactions: Tneedtoimprove
from topicals you can expect a better appearance and possibly mild slimming

of course if you have a big jew nose it's not going to completely change the structure of it
 
from topicals you can expect a better appearance and possibly mild slimming

of course if you have a big jew nose it's not going to completely change the structure of it
My only issue is the tip of my nose—it’s a bit large; looking at childhood photos, I didn't have that back then.
 
My only issue is the tip of my nose—it’s a bit large; looking at childhood photos, I didn't have that back then.

topicals can improve the appearance of a bulbous tip

also, reducing bodyfat can improve the appearance of your nose and make the tip less bulbous
 
skincare

use tretinoin, azelaic acid, and niacinamide

will improve texture, appearance of pores, and can reduce swelling/inflammation
I already have both 0.025% tretinoin and 15% azelaic acid, but I’m currently repairing my skin barrier.
 

Similar threads

yzmmmm
Replies
0
Views
12
yzmmmm
yzmmmm
highpotentialmtn
Replies
10
Views
56
GoldenSeahorse
GoldenSeahorse
G
  • Question
Looksmaxxing Nose fix
Replies
5
Views
31
GoldenSeahorse
GoldenSeahorse
S
Replies
5
Views
46
fxresdz
fxresdz
marcoisrecessed
Replies
3
Views
56
wannabechad_
wannabechad_

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top