Nose Thinning

prince_

prince_

Iron
I plan on using Hydrocortisone on my nose tip to reduce its size
  1. How long do i use it max?
  2. What are the possible risks- i saw it could lead to topical steroid withdrawal on the nose but hydrocortisone is the weakest topical steroid so i doubt it could have bad side effects
  3. Can you apply topical steroids if you are on Doxycycline
  4. I plan on buying latisse for the same use but it costs 140$ so i will have to wageslave this summer to buy it

Before everyone starts saying: ,,just get a rhino bro":feelsuhh:
-I will eventually get rhino but im still 17 and in highschool my plan is to get a rhino as soon as i finish hs

I am good looking from the front like a HTN but my nose tip bulges out from the front and makes it look long, it bulges from the side
too..

Hydrocortisone areas

Here is where i plan on using hydrocortisone and latisse

In the right photo its pointing to columella which is the droopy part of your nose tip that i have really big unfortunately

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bluderbra, iam good boy, Venommm_ and 2 others
just get a rhino bro

• +1
Reactions: Venommm_ and LooksThinker
You have no clue what you're messing with. I got bad side effects from hydrocortisone. This is what you can expect

Cushing%27s_Syndrome_shutterstock_286083608_(1).jpg

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksThinker and BrahminBoss
aqualyx is prolly better

You have no clue what you're messing with. I got bad side effects from hydrocortisone. This is what you can expect

it also raped ur brain judging from the threads u make

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrekguy3838, STUPIDREFEREES, AySab and 2 others

how long did you use it

2 days. What makes you think it would make your nose smaller?
i saw threads and studies that prolonged use of topical steroids on a certain area of the skin will cause its thinning
obviously i would rather use latisse because it literally burns the fat pads and its lower risk than hydrocortisone but its expensive and idk how to explain to my parents why am i ordering a 140$ EYELASH SERUM:lul:

i saw threads and studies that prolonged use of topical steroids on a certain area of the skin will cause its thinning
obviously i would rather use latisse because it literally burns the fat pads and its lower risk than hydrocortisone but its expensive and idk how to explain to my parents why am i ordering a 140$ EYELASH SERUM:lul:
If the drug goes systemic it's going to give you a swollen face and make you much uglier. It can also cause bone loss and heart attacks. Also if it suppresses your natural cortisol you could get an adrenal crisis and die. It's not gonna change the shape of your nose.

IMG_5998-640x631.jpg

• +1
Reactions: prince_
If the drug goes systemic it's going to give you a swollen face and make you much uglier. It can also cause bone loss and heart attacks. Also if it suppresses your natural cortisol you could get an adrenal crisis and die. It's not gonna change the shape of your nose.

IMG_5998-640x631.jpg
then i should just use latisse?

been using topical hydrocort (1%) for maybe a month now (consistently)
take this with a grain of salt since I havent measured in a while, nor have pics of the transformation other than a picture of me a year ago.

has it worked?
Yes. I can physically see the changes and my friends said it looks different.
HOWEVER. i got sick after using for 2 weeks (not related to usage) and stopped using it cause i couldnt get out of bed, and it went almostly completely back to normal.

is it worth it
idk but i havent gotten any sides except an occasional red bump on my nose.
Ordered lattisse yesterday gonna switch it.

I used it for like 2 months. No side effects and I saw like a little bit of thinning but it came back when I stopped taking it. No point in using

• +1
I used it for like 2 months. No side effects and I saw like a little bit of thinning but it came back when I stopped taking it. No point in using
would latisse be a better solution?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Venommm_
would latisse be a better solution?
I haven’t used it or looked into it. As far as I’m concerned rhino is the only solution to flaws with the nose which is what I have resorted to

• +1