Not being good looking is torture. Seriously

LoveSuckingFeet

LoveSuckingFeet

Banned
I used to be a good looking kid and got treated as such. I grew up to be ugly as sin.

When I was good looking, trust me, your entire brain chemistry feels different. Your approach to life... the way you feel in your.. face? In your body? Your skin?

You just feel like smiling all the time, your wit is sharper, you engage with people so much more. It's this pure heroin 24/7 knowing how much attention you get and how highly people think of you just because of your pretty face.

The feeling of looking at someone and knowing youre making them feel a certain way because of your good looks. You feel like doing shit all the time, being productive. Your life is worth living and taking care of. You want to maximize your life.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, smoth, slavicpsycho and 15 others
thats why you looksmaxx

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Heinrich Schmidt, SeriousAscension and 1 other person
what happened did you become fat or did puberty turn you into an orge or something like that ?

thats why you looksmaxx
nope. most of us are limited by our skull and long midface.

long midface = over forever. im still tying to figure out a way to accept it all and move past it.

• So Sad
Reactions: SeriousAscension
I used to be a good looking kid and got treated as such. I grew up to be ugly as sin.

When I was good looking, trust me, your entire brain chemistry feels different. Your approach to life... the way you feel in your.. face? In your body? Your skin?

You just feel like smiling all the time, your wit is sharper, you engage with people so much more. It's this pure heroin 24/7 knowing how much attention you get and how highly people think of you just because of your pretty face.

The feeling of looking at someone and knowing youre making them feel a certain way because of your good looks. You feel like doing shit all the time, being productive. Your life is worth living and taking care of. You want to maximize your life.
JFL go kys

JFL go kys
case in point.

I gave you insight into me and told you that im ugly as fuck. now youre treating me accordingly. very rude and dismissive.

its how it is. if you thought I was good looking you would be dm'ing me and obsessing over me

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
case in point.

I gave you insight into me and told you that im ugly as fuck. now youre treating me accordingly. very rude and dismissive.

its how it is. if you thought I was good looking you would be dm'ing me and obsessing over me
i didnt even read faggot

long midface = over forever. im still tying to figure out a way to accept it all and move past it.
aegyo sal, bigger lips, lip filler, eye filler, lefort, rhinoplasty just to name a few. quit rotting like a dirty monkey and do something abt it instead of just going “i need to accept muh mid face bro!!1!1!” you blue pilled cuck.

• +1
Reactions: PedroFavelinha and lebesgue

get mobo and modified lefort 2 with giants

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead

it isn't that deep. yeah having good looks will really boost your self-esteem and lowkey approachability. however it isn't some miracle. i find myself always doing the best to look good honestly more for myself because I don't really see the extra benefit from others than when my friends tell me I'm beautiful lol

Hate to break it to you, but you'll never fully accept it. It'll always be on your mind

Honestly I can't even look at old pics of me, I was so much better looking it's not even funny