Not going on vaccation bc im embarrassed of my looks

depressionmaxxing

depressionmaxxing

Lisan al Gaib
My family was planning on going to our home country (chechnya-russia) and see our relatives.

They judge me hard and always compliment my brother, while telling me im ugly. They ask me where my brother is bc it‘s funnier with him.

Told my family im not going bc it‘s fucking brutal and i hate most of them

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Hardrada, Alt Number 3, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 2 others
i was gonna flame you but if this is legit i probably wouldnt go either fuck those retards

are u ugly?

i was gonna flame you but if this is legit i probably wouldnt go either fuck those retards

are u ugly?
I get told i am allot, i can send a pic.

They are actually retards tho as it‘s impossible to talk to them, my country makes me wanna kill myself and my dad is trynna force me to come and punish me with letting me live with my grandparents instead of leaving me at home

Im 19 too man wtf

• +1
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS
Same I remember I wore a bag over my head when I went to the beach and people thought I was some edgy wannabe artist making a statement

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
even as chadlite your dad would treat u the same
also u are a bit abused dog bhai so subhuman mental
ofc he‘s my dad, but everything fucking else bro. Everything is looks based in my life ungelogen

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and slavicpsycho

its hard for us two out here

Nah bro you‘re htn+ 6“5 with frame and mogger family, im a deformed shit bc my jaws grew wrong. All my suffering bc my parents didn‘t realise i was not mewing and didn‘t care about fixing my malocclusion, so it fucked up my whole face with severe asymmetry and i got tmj.

Fick mein leben man

• So Sad
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
chilling in house with everyone gone is one of the best feelings, spin in circles naked instead of listening to retard relatives

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and depressionmaxxing
Nah bro you‘re htn+ 6“5 with frame and mogger family, im a deformed shit bc my jaws grew wrong. All my suffering bc my parents didn‘t realise i was not mewing and didn‘t care about fixing my malocclusion, so it fucked up my whole face with severe asymmetry and i got tmj.

Fick mein leben man
didn’t u tell me that mewing is cope the other day? what would fix your jaw (i’ve seen it and it’s not that bad or below mtn at all)

didn’t u tell me that mewing is cope the other day? what would fix your jaw (i’ve seen it and it’s not that bad or below mtn at all)
Bro im frauding. My jaw DEVIATES to the right, i only show my left side. Means my whole right face side is underdeveloped in all dimensions.

It‘s a functional shift your jaw makes during your growing time in order to „survive“. Mewing is not cope when you‘re a newborn or a growing kid, quite the opposite - it‘s the most fucking important thing ever.

Only luck i have is that asymmetry is really fixable with jaw surgery

I have an anterior open bite (can’t even chew normaly as my teeth don’t touch from the front) and midline is nowhere near my nose

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5