Not going to Japan after all

D

Deleted member 23017

BWC Bull, Mogger of Niggers

I had planned to go to Japan for some fun (not hookers, ironically) and try to ascend with average noodlewhores in Japan.
But then I watched the video above and man, what an utterly depressing shithole Japan is, no joke. The average japancel and noodlewhore doesn't live a life like IG would like you to believe. The city in the video is Fukuoka, look at it, it's like some kinda Shanty Town. And look at the part where he's taken to a hostess club, depressing as fuck.

no thx

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, Zeruel, lunin7 and 7 others
Dam bro, Japan isn't like anime land!!

Who would have thought??

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pppokerface, Deleted member 19453, EverythingMattersCel and 29 others
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
Dam bro, Japan isn't like anime land!!

Who would have thought??

• JFL
tldr?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Deleted member 12002, aBetterMii and 1 other person
Almost all white guys going to Japan are incel lol, they just go out there and cope with the anime and culture stuff, but trust me you have to be Chadlite+ with 6’1 or above height halo to get the JBW treatment. The culture is really repressed and strange honestly, most women work long hours so the only option is college girls, who in my experience are more westernized and attractive.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16474, Deleted member 23554, Cheesyrumble and 7 others
inkwell finds out why nobody wants that shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Almost all white guys going to Japan are incel lol, they just go out there and cope with the anime and culture stuff, but trust me you have to be Chadlite+ with 6’1 or above height halo to get the JBW treatment. The culture is really repressed and strange honestly, most women work long hours so the only option is college girls, who in my experience are more westernized and attractive.
mtn white already mogs the locals

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Deleted member 16369
it's a good job that I'm going thru surgeries. I'd be a fool to go there as an incel

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and marauder
but trust me you have to be Chadlite+ with 6’1
no you dont you shitskin coper

the avg japanese is brown, 5'6, 2 inch dick

5'7, white, avg white dick is enough to make you a chad

any taller is god tier there

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii, Danish_Retard, fauxfox and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Cheesyrumble, gribsufer1 and 6 others
cope boyo we 've done dozens of experiments
Some user previously did a tinder experiment with a MTN white before. His results were mediocre. You need to go to poorer South East Asian countries. There the JBW halo is the strongest

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16474, Deleted member 16369, Cheesyrumble and 3 others
cope boyo we 've done dozens of experiments
Muh 'experiment', Tinder in Japan is by far the worst in the world. Most good looking women don't even show their faces on tinder, it's super strange. Japan is by far the hardest country in Asia in terms of dating/hooking up. In my experience if you're really good looking, it's better to just approach girls irl in bars/cafes and stuff. The country is much more traditional than say Korea, and girls (especially the attractive wealthy ones) don't want to be seen as promiscuous because of the social norms. That's why none of them are gonna give a fuck about some 5'9 low class MTN from Alabama lol, you have to be at least Chadlite or high class tall HTN.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16474, Cheesyrumble, gribsufer1 and 6 others
mtn white already mogs the locals
MTN white doesn't mog enough for Japanese women to risk their status/social life and everyone thinking they're a whore for foreigners. It's not like the US where women fuck willy nilly

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, aBetterMii, Danish_Retard and 2 others
no you dont you shitskin coper

the avg japanese is brown, 5'6, 2 inch dick

5'7, white, avg white dick is enough to make you a chad

any taller is god tier there
In poor SEA yes, but in Japan fuck no. Avg south Korean or Chinese male born 2000 or later is 5'10, and there's a fuck ton of these ppl roaming Japan. I swear whites have this insane ego and complex regarding Asian women. Like you people think since you were born white you're instantly valuable, very odd.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and Cheesyrumble
MTN white guy would be lucky to even kiss a Japanese girl
You live on another planet.

Avg japanese

5’6 brown 2 inch dick

Avg white

5’11, white af, 6 inch dick

Avg white = giga giga chad in Japan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pale God and Jason Voorhees
You live on another planet.

Avg japanese

5’6 brown 2 inch dick

Avg white

5’11, white af, 6 inch dick

Avg white = giga giga chad in Japan

Spoof your location to Japan and do a tinder experiment. You'd be surprised to see how many GL Asians you will find. I feel like you've never been to a developed East Asian country before and are only going off of stereotypes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474, Cheesyrumble, Deleted member 17872 and 1 other person
Spoof your location to Japan and do a tinder experiment. You'd be surprised to see how many GL Asians you will find. I feel like you've never been to a developed East Asian country before and are only going off of stereotypes.
I have and there’s barely any

And doesn’t change the fact that whites have white skin , big dick, tall

Avg white is still a giga giga chad in Japan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pale God, Deleted member 16474 and Hypersonic

I had planned to go to Japan for some fun (not hookers, ironically) and try to ascend with average noodlewhores in Japan.
But then I watched the video above and man, what an utterly depressing shithole Japan is, no joke. The average japancel and noodlewhore doesn't live a life like IG would like you to believe. The city in the video is Fukuoka, look at it, it's like some kinda Shanty Town. And look at the part where he's taken to a hostess club, depressing as fuck.

no thx

stay the fuck out of asia, nazi faggot

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Deleted member 23017
I live in Japan and this is true. Japanese guys are way more blackpilled when it comes to looks than people think. I was surprised after learning the language and watching YouTube people were talking about some of the same BP concepts without attaching a label to it. Younger guys are often leanmaxxed, pretty boy maxxed (the preferred type by far), not receeding, clear skin, stylemaxxed, etc. And when girls say they like foreigners they're 100% referring to famous actors they've seen in movies or famous guys on TikTok.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474, Cheesyrumble and marauder
I have and there’s barely any

And doesn’t change the fact that whites have white skin , big dick, tall

Avg white is still a giga giga chad in Japan
I'm not denying JBW halo but honestly Japan is one of the worst places to JBWmaxx. OP should go to South East Asian countries instead.

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble

no thx

This happens, when you watch too much Anime and listen to surgery maxxed Kpop singers.

Wait, till you figure out, most of them have plastic surgeries, are racist towards Europeans too and have a hidden hook up culture as well. I watched a Chinese canal where a foid was exposing actresses and their height and skin frauding. Those people are literally yellow, but even males put White make up and only pale ones are allowed to work as receptionists and have contact to customers. Jfl. The average Japanese foid looks ugly with crocked teeth and flat nose and dark skin

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and Deleted member 23017
stay the fuck out of asia, nazi faggot
This just made me wanna go there more and stab your momma in the womb. I'll let you in on a secret: it won't be a nife.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
I'm not denying JBW halo but honestly Japan is one of the worst places to JBWmaxx. OP should go to South East Asian countries instead.
Oh fuck no. I don't like those SEA creatures. I want NEA cunts, Japs Chinks and Gooks.

• So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and Jason Voorhees
This happens, when you watch too much Anime and listen to surgery maxxed Kpop singers.

Wait, till you figure out, most of them have plastic surgeries, are racist towards Europeans too and have a hidden hook up culture as well. I watched a Chinese canal where a foid was exposing actresses and their height and skin frauding. Those people are literally yellow, but even males put White make up and only pale ones are allowed to work as receptionists and have contact to customers. Jfl. The average Japanese foid looks ugly with crocked teeth and flat nose and dark skin
yellow lmao I believe you

Wdym by hidden hook-up culture?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
yellow lmao I believe you

Wdym by hidden hook-up culture?
I saw many women got beaten by married Chinks because she was the mistresses of their husbands. Selling underwear, fucking around till find a betabuxx. Only in rural areas there are still virgins. Most of them fucked many times and SEA is worse. There they have no pride and dignity. They fuck everyone and everything without condoms for money and for the sake of White skin. Just watch Tiktok and You tube. How agencies whiten their skin and how they put White powder to appear pure and fair. Really I was the same as you. I thought Japanese and Koreans are pale, till I watched those exposing videos. They are fucking brown and yellow. Only a small amount are really pale. Plus racemixing is looked down in Japan. They dont want to you to enter their cafés and clubs. Even if you‘re White, same in Korea. There are no go Areas for Whites and Ethnics

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23017

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
I saw many women got beaten by married Chinks because she was the mistresses of their husbands. Selling underwear, fucking around till find a betabuxx. Only in rural areas there are still virgins. Most of them fucked many times and SEA is worse. There they have no pride and dignity. They fuck everyone and everything without condoms for money and for the sake of White skin. Just watch Tiktok and You tube. How agencies whiten their skin and how they put White powder to appear pure and fair. Really I was the same as you. I thought Japanese and Koreans are pale, till I watched those exposing videos. They are fucking brown and yellow. Only a small amount are really pale. Plus racemixing is looked down in Japan. They dont want to you to enter their cafés and clubs. Even if you‘re White, same in Korea. There are no go Areas for Whites and Ethnics
damn, sources? I'm interested

i doubt they have higher standards than the girls in the west jfl

asians would take any 5‘11 white normie even in japan and south korea

• Hmm...
i doubt they have higher standards than the girls in the west jfl

asians would take any 5‘11 white normie even in japan and south korea
fuck man Im just 5'9

Yeah I said Gooks (Koreans), Japs (Japanese) and Chinks (Han-Chinese)
How are you planning to move to Japan? It's not easy for someone to leave everything behind and move halfway across the world, without knowing the language, without a job and without any contacts

fuck man Im just 5'9
i‘m 5‘9.5 in germany so slightly below average and got approached by girls meanwhile my above average height friends never did

its all about face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and GuyFromSingapore

Even in commericals they are whitened by agencies. Jfl

Japanese people are really annoying they hate foreigners.

Its over japan is a traditonal racist xenophobic country, only worth it if you have 500k+ somewhat gl

Crimemaxxed shit hole but atleast you'll fuck some noodle whores

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23017
Muh 'experiment', Tinder in Japan is by far the worst in the world. Most good looking women don't even show their faces on tinder, it's super strange. Japan is by far the hardest country in Asia in terms of dating/hooking up. In my experience if you're really good looking, it's better to just approach girls irl in bars/cafes and stuff. The country is much more traditional than say Korea, and girls (especially the attractive wealthy ones) don't want to be seen as promiscuous because of the social norms. That's why none of them are gonna give a fuck about some 5'9 low class MTN from Alabama lol, you have to be at least Chadlite or high class tall HTN.

Nonsense lol

I dated a really good looking Japanese girl.

I'm high tier normie and she was my looksmatch.

• Hmm...

Why you talking shit Bhai?

Anybody can get their looksmatch if they approach or better in a social setting.

• Hmm...
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and Deleted member 23017