Not losing weight

H

Harry84

Iron
i am 5'7 173lbs and can not lose any weight I did a RMR test and it says i burn 1500 cals doing nothing i need to eat 1500 cals to lose weight. I train 4 times a day push-pull and do cardio. yet I can't drop weight i want to be 145, and my strength is also starting to get weaker. I don't know what to do been taring for 4 months now and i haven't dropped 5 lbs even.

Weigh your food

• +1
Reactions: Harry84
You're just dumb, honestly. Over a span of time if you eat 1500 you'll weigh less

84BF5042 032A 4701 A08E 7F96EA757E61

Me now
Me Last year
D5EE95FF CB85 488B A555 70BBA02F1131

Im not sure if im the retard and you made an obvious typo that i should be able to infer or youre the retard but... if youre eating 1500 calories thats literally why youre not losing weight, youre supposed to eat below that number retard JFL??! If you burn 1500 calories a day and eat 1500 calories then nothing changes *is surprised weight isnt dropping* LMAO tf. O and yeah its a myth that working out makes u burn any significant amount of calories, it doesnt, if we did we wouldve died out a long time ago (before mass production of food). (Roman soldiers would march 22 miles a day and all they had for food was a piece of bread in their pocket jfl humans r efficient at walking). so yeah if ur tryna say u r burning more than 1500 cuz u workout then ur prob burning like 1501 which means it would take 3500 days to burn 1 pound of fat JFL, stop eating food u jew. Ever notice that jews during the Hollocaust were skin and bones in pictures? r u implying its because they ate 1800 calories (average rmr) a day but worked out in the camps JFL ?

Last edited:
Im not sure if im the retard and you made an obvious typo that i should be able to infer or youre the retard but... if youre eating 1500 calories thats literally why youre not losing weight, youre supposed to eat below that number retard JFL??! If you burn 1500 calories a day and eat 1500 calories then nothing changes *is surprised weight isnt dropping* LMAO tf. O and yeah its a myth that working out makes u burn any significant amount of calories, it doesnt, if we did we wouldve died out a long time ago (before mass production of food). (Roman soldiers would march 22 miles a day and all they had for food was a piece of bread in their pocket jfl humans r efficient at walking). so yeah if ur tryna say u r burning more than 1500 cuz u workout then ur prob burning like 1501 which means it would take 3500 days to burn 1 pound of fat JFL, stop eating food u jew
You right but that’s 1500 cals for my body just to function it’s organs and stuff, but say I eat 1200 cals a day too drop too 145 from 173 will take forever and I still need to keep cutting cals cause I will Plateau

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
You right but that’s 1500 cals for my body just to function it’s organs and stuff, but say I eat 1200 cals a day too drop too 145 from 173 will take forever and I still need to keep cutting cals cause I will Plateau
bro u wont Plateteau that must be another myth, ur RMR wont change, your organs stay the same size and need the same amount of calories, r u implying that eventually u will become a god and have a rmr of 0 as u keep losing weight? U wont need food anymore lol? anyway bro just stop eating for a month u will lose 30 pounds

Last edited:
meanwhile i have to be up at 2AM eating pre cooked chicken and 1200 calorie protein shakes to fuckin put on 1 pound

Either law thermodynamics are not working or you just spreading bullshit. Count your calories properly. Workout only 1 times a day. With 1500 calories and this intensity u shouldn't be alive. So you probably lying to us and to yourself. Pussy

"Obese people misreported how much food and drinks they ate by an average of 1200 calories and slimmer participants by 800 calories."

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Moggie and ifyouwannabemylover
Im not sure if im the retard and you made an obvious typo that i should be able to infer or youre the retard but... if youre eating 1500 calories thats literally why youre not losing weight, youre supposed to eat below that number retard JFL??! If you burn 1500 calories a day and eat 1500 calories then nothing changes *is surprised weight isnt dropping* LMAO tf. O and yeah its a myth that working out makes u burn any significant amount of calories, it doesnt, if we did we wouldve died out a long time ago (before mass production of food). (Roman soldiers would march 22 miles a day and all they had for food was a piece of bread in their pocket jfl humans r efficient at walking). so yeah if ur tryna say u r burning more than 1500 cuz u workout then ur prob burning like 1501 which means it would take 3500 days to burn 1 pound of fat JFL, stop eating food u jew. Ever notice that jews during the Hollocaust were skin and bones in pictures? r u implying its because they ate 1800 calories (average rmr) a day but worked out in the camps JFL ?
hes saying 1500 is just to keep.organs etc working fine, IRL its probably a 300 to 400 cal deficit, and yeah if we works out in a gym, that's not gonna burn much more cals, as u say our bodies are designed to balance this shit, prob like another 50 cals, ignore your apple watch telling u ur workout burned another 450 cals

meanwhile i have to be up at 2AM eating pre cooked chicken and 1200 calorie protein shakes to fuckin put on 1 pound
Clean bulk is harder then any training :feelswah:

• So Sad
Reactions: TeenAscender
Either law thermodynamics are not working or you just spreading bullshit. Count your calories properly. Workout only 1 times a day. With 1500 calories and this intensity u shouldn't be alive. So you probably lying to us and to yourself. Pussy

"Obese people misreported how much food and drinks they ate by an average of 1200 calories and slimmer participants by 800 calories."

1200 lmao

I still can't fathom how niggas are 5'7...

But anyhoo, just water fast bro. Take up swimming (cadio) and hit sauna's afterwards (burns calories).

you're not heavy, you're fat :feelshmm: