Notes on consultation with Ramieri + Plan of action

O

oneirism

Iron
I asked in a previous post here whether I should be getting a bimax or not.

CEPH

(CEPH for reference)

Here are some notes from the consultation:

• Not the ideal candidate for bimax.
    • I got orthodontics with bicuspid extraction as a teen so there's little room for movement/rotation.
      • Ask your dentist to FUCK OFF if they recommend teeth extraction. It's a bad practice which screws up facial harmony.
    • Bite is already close to class 1 so any movement might screw it up.

• Recommendations:
    • Paranasal implants + Infraoribital implants to augment midface.
    • I asked for jaw implants to augment my look further. Agreed that jaw implants + genio should be good but can be also done later as my jaw and angles are pretty good.
    • Suggested trying fillers temporarily to see how the implants might look.
    • Rhino is optional but it should be done on a later date (as I'm getting paranasal implants)

• Plan of action:
    • Figure out the correct dimensions for paranasal and malar implants. I'll probably be getting implants (except the chin where I might go with genioplasty)
    • 7 Custom paranasal cheek chin and jaw angle implants Dr Barry Eppley Indianapolis 1024x558
    • My situation might be quite similar to @tyronelite's case.
    • I'm ethnic so the goal is to add implants to look like the guy below (quite achievable cuz my zygos and jaw are in decent shape).
    • BBDxBWiWkeBblFJso4GY M

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pumanator, tyronelite and ChristianChad
Thanks for the thread

• +1
Reactions: oneirism
@Gaia262 it's been a while since your bimax + jaw and other implants, is buccal fat removal something you're considering now?

I wonder if it's required or if the soft tissue is stretched enough to look good. I have high fat %age in my cheeks even at low bf.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and Gaia262
@Gaia262 it's been a while since your bimax + jaw and other implants, is buccal fat removal something you're considering now?

I wonder if it's required or if the soft tissue is stretched enough to look good. I have high fat %age in my cheeks even at low bf.

Hi bro, there was a good amount of soft tissue stretching, there is no need for Buccal fat removal in my opinion.

I'm done with face surgeries btw, I think I have done enough and am happy with how it's turned out. If I keep pushing the boundaries, this is where it starts to go wrong.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, deepweb1298, oneirism and 1 other person
God speed :Comfy:

• Love it
Yeah dude you are not recessed, just implantmaxx.
How does the paranasal implants help?

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars and oneirism
is he gonna do genio and implants at the same time?

Hi bro, there was a good amount of soft tissue stretching, there is no need for Buccal fat removal in my opinion.

I'm done with face surgeries btw, I think I have done enough and am happy with how it's turned out. If I keep pushing the boundaries, this is where it starts to go wrong.
Yeah, that's smart. Knowing when to stop is a skill in itselfl

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Yeah dude you are not recessed, just implantmaxx.
How does the paranasal implants help?
Helps reduce deep nasolabial folds caused due to midface hypoplasia. This looks worse if your maxilla is a bit forward protruding.

People are quick to call this off as a useless implant but I think for African/Asian and south asian ethnicities this helps a lot and is quite a common procedure in east asia (albeit using stock not custom implants).

Attachments

• Custom-Paranasal-Implant-result-side-view-Dr-Barry-Eppley-Indianapolis.jpg
    Custom-Paranasal-Implant-result-side-view-Dr-Barry-Eppley-Indianapolis.jpg
    266.2 KB · Views: 0
is he gonna do genio and implants at the same time?
Yep, saves $$ too. The only thing he was concerned about was doing rhino at the same time too as it'll be done in overlapping areas.

• +1
Reactions: khvirgin
Helps reduce deep nasolabial folds caused due to midface hypoplasia. This looks worse if your maxilla is a bit forward protruding.

People are quick to call this off as a useless implant but I think for African/Asian and south asian ethnicities this helps a lot and is quite a common procedure in east asia (albeit using stock not custom implants).
Don't they increase fullness of the cheeks, thus should be avoided by men?

Don't they increase fullness of the cheeks, thus should be avoided by men?
I'm not so sure about that but it works for my specific case.

• +1
Reactions: hypergamy
keep us updated on implant design

• +1
How is your surgeries?
Gathering costs of all of them

Then saving up for them & planning recovery time. Should be no less than 15K total

Gathering costs of all of them

Then saving up for them & planning recovery time. Should be no less than 15K total
That's my boy. Good luck bro

• Love it
Reactions: tyronelite
Your upper dental arch teeth seem very flared out forward or is it just how it appears on scan?