Nothing, and I repeat NOTHING exists independently from genetics

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
"Not everything is genes brah! It's both genetics AND environment :soy:"

Tell me then, what the FUCK isn't determined by genes, then? Hard work? Hygiene? Social skills? ALL OF THOSE THINGS ARE INFLUENCED BY GENES!!!!!!! :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I'm so fucking sick of this bullshit cope that genes somewhat don't determine literally every single fucking thing in this world.

A common counter-argument I heard is that genes can't be everything, because then Jews wouldn't be able to climb to the top of everything (because they're 'inferior' :feelsuhh:), but that's just stormfront cope. If Jews win by being giant nepotists, that just means nepotism comes to them naturally aka it's genetic, like EVERYTHING ELSE. High IQ + natural inclination for in-group preference = You win.

Nothing, and I repeat NOTHING exists independently from genetics.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: (In)CelibatePsycho2, WBC323, theonewhocantascend and 7 others
Aren’t you a Nordic chadlite from Iceland? Why you complaining

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, theonewhocantascend and try2beme
I cant stand your threads

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: (In)CelibatePsycho2, ShowerMaxxing, hattrick and 7 others
27641.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hattrick, HTN_Mentalcel, theonewhocantascend and 5 others
environment is an extension of genetics. good genetics produces good environments and vice versa

Everything is luck. You could’ve been a tree.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and datboijj
environment is an extension of genetics. good genetics produces good environments and vice versa
In other words it's just genetics.

If you are born into an 'environment' where everybody is already a gigachad with 160 IQ you will also have a vastly higher chance of getting 'good stats' and vice versa.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
I dont agree with like 99% of what he says but it's funny as hell to read him because it's like he smoked the biggest joint there is in his city before getting to the computer and writing his stuff

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, HTN_Mentalcel, theonewhocantascend and 1 other person
I dont agree with like 99% of what he says but it's funny as hell to read him because it's like he smoked the biggest joint there is in his city before getting to the computer and writing his stuff
Squidbros posts are basically r/showerthoughts but make it doomer.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and MaghrebGator
4212200_1719350111020.jpeg

• JFL
Reactions: MaghrebGator
It's not just genes, but genes do effect everything, yeah

Tell me then, what the FUCK isn't determined by genes, then? Hard work? Hygiene? Social skills? ALL OF THOSE THINGS ARE INFLUENCED BY GENES!!!!!!! :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I'm so fucking sick of this bullshit cope that genes somewhat don't determine literally every single fucking thing in this world.

A common counter-argument I heard is that genes can't be everything, because then Jews wouldn't be able to climb to the top of everything (because they're 'inferior' :feelsuhh:), but that's just stormfront cope. If Jews win by being giant nepotists, that just means nepotism comes to them naturally aka it's genetic, like EVERYTHING ELSE. High IQ + natural inclination for in-group preference = You win.

Food, socialization and accidents

JFL COPE LOSER YOUR JUST LAZY TO SHOWER :lul::feelswhy:

Well done on making the most retarded thread I have ever seen