Nothing annoys me more than women who "want to feel feminine"

Magical Apple

Magical Apple

Wisest
Women who want to be "submissive housewives" annoy the fuck out of me. Lol no you don't, you are just fucking lazy and don't want to work. Being a "housewife" in the modern world is a cop out. Instead of providing real value to a relationship, they just want to sit around on their asses and have men take care of them. Never trust a woman who wants to "feel feminine."

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: squirrelcel, Deleted member 17791, GetShrekt and 3 others
I want to feel feminine. :Comfy:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: squirrelcel, Magical Apple, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
What if I raped your mom and killed your dog? Would that annoy you more do you think?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Deprived, Bitch and 5 others
What if I raped your mom and killed your dog? Would that annoy you more do you think?

That would enrage not annoy me.

• Woah
Reactions: Salieri
I want to feel feminine. :Comfy:
I suggest you get fucked in the ass by big bubba to get in touch with your feminine side.

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 17791
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, HerpDerpson and ChristianChad
I don't have a dog and why anyone would willingly fuck my mom is beyond comprehension.

An elderly kazakh woman wearing traditional headdress in nur sultan B22G1R

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
All of my Russian/soviet females family members work in high paying jobs and they are still giga feminine and know what it is to be a woman

Women who want to be "submissive housewives" annoy the fuck out of me. Lol no you don't, you are just fucking lazy and don't want to work. Being a "housewife" in the modern world is a cop out. Instead of providing real value to a relationship, they just want to sit around on their asses and have men take care of them. Never trust a woman who wants to "feel feminine."
this woman i know in a nutshell shes too lazy to even walk down the stairs to go to the bathroom
she constantly cuts her hours and expects her husband's parents to pay everything too since they live with them
tbf shes pregnant but come the fuck on jfl
like jesus

• +1
Reactions: Magical Apple
this woman i know in a nutshell shes too lazy to even walk down the stairs to go to the bathroom
she constantly cuts her hours and expects her husband's parents to pay everything too since they live with them
tbf shes pregnant but come the fuck on jfl
like jesus
I've seen this too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18890
all women are feminine they just delusional
shit thread