nothing like bleeding after a bonesmashing session RATE MY RESULTS! BIGGEST DESCENSION EVER PART THREE!

Did I ascend after descending with bonesmashing?

• HELL YEAH!

• FUCK NO NIGGA!

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted member 16133

🖤💊THIS IS MY CURSE 🔪🩸☠️💀🤘👹🤡👿
If you haven't already, go read my previous threads, they're in chronological order, and this is the official third part of my story, not to be confused with the sub categories like the height pill at work etc.

Even though I wasn't considered that good looking in this thread before I descended to what I am now I still descended from a prettyboy short curly haired tiktok boy to an annoying fish lipped high pitch bad singer after descending now to a "clown looking freak" as some have called me in private DM.

I personally hate how swollen and bloody your face can get after bonesmashing but in like a week this shit will go down fr and I'll be able to look more normal again with better bone growth.

VS:
July 2021 GIGA BLOATED TO THE MAX WHILE ON VACATION

August 2021 bloated as fuck just had gotten back from a trip from my grandpas house fed 5000+ calories a day hamburgers candy chips no exercise etc but worked a bit of the weight off

September 2021 - Lost a bit more bloat but barely even had hollow cheeks they weren't noticeable at school like they are now and people would be like why don't you look the way you look in your pictures where you suck in your cheeks? In only the best lighting was it visible, so i was determined with their hate to get giga hollow cheeks and look what all the hate did to me.

October 2021 -
Stopped caring about bloat and wanting to be chiseled and decided to go out and look like a full girl get my eyebrows done and aim to look more feminine and fog every girl who rejected me.

November 2021 -
Decided to cut my hair off and try to start being more masculine and acting more serious on social media and dye eyebrows black for masculine looks (didn't end up working people still didn't like me because of lips and weak bloated bones WHY DID I EVER TITKOK MAXX AS A BLOATCEL NOW ALL THE VIDEOS WILL NEVER GO AWAY RIP!)

yes despite not having the bones i HAD TO HAVE AND THE CHIN I NEEDED TO HAVE NOW girls used to hit me up twice as much and quadruple back in 2020 with my short curls and not much bloat

January 2022 - I decided to change my style and softmaxx, debloat as much as i could, use eyeliner, eboy/emo maxx, style maxx, and I did get some girls hitting me up from tiktok, but it wasn't as much as the other eboys. I wondered why? Maybe it was my face that was the issue!
And it was, what separated them from me was prettyboy features and better bones, they just mogged me. I knew I had to make a change!

February 2022 -
The start of my bonesmashing! Weak ass bones, zero chin, low set zygos, I didn't start bonesmashing jaw until last month so gains are to come from that!

After vast amount of surgies, starving, injecting HGH, AIs,MK677 the past 4 months I went from 5'4.5" 150 lbs to 5'7" 120 lbs , I have acne everywhere, got gum disease and tooth decay had to have my teeth bonded and my temporary braces come off at the end of september, if I shave hair grows back 3 days later, don't shower, wipe my ass, my fucking nose grew 1.5x larger when I used to have a more prettyboy nose now I am wageslaving working with niggers just to be able to get a Madison Beer tier nose so I can fucking mog, I have no purpose in life rather than to mog. I can't mog though, I am too subhuman.
I wish someone would've told me in 2020 to keep bulking up and to not worry to much into all this PSL shit, but here I am, I am that guy.
I am the poster boy for why you shouldn't strive to become like your favorite PSL Gods, I am hear to teach y'all to appeal maxx, not gay alien maxx, y'all are learning, and I am spreading the gospel, I'm showing you all how, and why you shouldn't do this. I never even had a chance, but now you-YES YOU! READING THIS! HAVE A CHANCE TO NOT REPEAT MY MISTAKES! SO FUCK THAT ZYGO IMPLANT! FUCK THAT SUPRAORBITAL IMPLANT! FUCK IT ALL! GO LIVE LIFE! GET A RIPPED PHYSIQUE FUCK STARVING AND GO FUCKING SLAY AND HAVE FRIENDS DAMN IT IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE THIS WAY! NOT ONLY THAT BUT I AM SICK OF GETTING CALLS AND TEXTS FROM A NEW NUMBER EVERY FUCKING WEEK MY MOM GOES AND CRASHES AT A NEW FRIENDS CRIB OH WE NEED MONEY SHE EATS ALL FOOD DOESNT PAY RENT NIGGA I AM ALMOST A SEVENTEEN YEAR OLD KID WORKING AT WALMART I DONT GOT SHIT FUCK OFF! FUCK THIS CLOWN WORLD!

It's so over for me.

Now I am a subhuman freak, zero DMs from girls, no friends, working every day to fix my nose. I hate that word freak! I hate when people say it, yet you all keep associating me with it? YOU WANT A FREAK????!?!! I'LL SHOW YOU A FUCKING FREAK!!!!!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Tyrone06, whitegymmax, idcgraycel and 34 others
james if you looksmaxx you can go back

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, GoldenOrderCels, mug and 10 others
martian

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and Deleted member 16133
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
i literally just dm'd him to do this

i can help you learn about roids @curlyheadjames
This man needs more than just srams he needs tren.

I love you, James.
Your my favorite poster.

• Love it
Reactions: datboijj and Gaygymmaxx
  • +1
Reactions: bara
I’m not gay but imma have to give them lips a try

james if you looksmaxx you can go back
it's not possible i can only keep going and pray i can get a job as a circus clown or bacholorette party freak making money jestermaxxing for a living

would gymaxxing with my face even work nigga?
nah bruh you gotta cope with getting a nice physique you gonna become a male butterface. Also go watch MPMD.

• Love it
Reactions: datboijj and HerpDerpson
nah bruh you gotta cope with getting a nice physique you gonna become a male butterface. Also go watch MPMD.
whats bad about my face doe???

You did great taking hgh, imagine being 5'4:lul:
lol my doctor says my plates are still open i got them checked so hopefully i can squeeze a few more inches

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
Your face wasn't your problem, it was your height and frame you took a massive looksmin by doing those surgeries.
no surgeries
but what do uthionk makes my face unnatractive?

Fucking cunt cant believe u were a chad and had all these bitches on ur dick and u ruined NIGGA!

• +1
Reactions: faithlesscel
Your lower third, your middle third, only thing that isn't completely fucked up is your upper third.
rhinoplasty should fix my midface right??

Fucking cunt cant believe u were a chad and had all these bitches on ur dick and u ruined NIGGA!
yeah because of the members who were most active in 2020
i wont reveal who bc it was a handful of users that played a role in my decline

• +1
Reactions: ballskin
i can't tell if this account is satire or not

• +1
Reactions: reputation
Go obese and call it a life

autistic as fuck man just rope wtf did i just read :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
so is it true you are a tranny or not. thats the only thing people care about you james :feelshah:

• WTF
If you haven't already, go read my previous threads, they're in chronological order, and this is the official third part of my story, not to be confused with the sub categories like the height pill at work etc.

Even though I wasn't considered that good looking in this thread before I descended to what I am now I still descended from a prettyboy short curly haired tiktok boy to an annoying fish lipped high pitch bad singer after descending now to a "clown looking freak" as some have called me in private DM.

View attachment 1770274View attachment 1770277View attachment 1770278
I personally hate how swollen and bloody your face can get after bonesmashing but in like a week this shit will go down fr and I'll be able to look more normal again with better bone growth.

VS:
July 2021 GIGA BLOATED TO THE MAX WHILE ON VACATION

View attachment 1770353View attachment 1770294

August 2021 bloated as fuck just had gotten back from a trip from my grandpas house fed 5000+ calories a day hamburgers candy chips no exercise etc but worked a bit of the weight off

View attachment 1770295View attachment 1770296
View attachment 1770297
View attachment 1770300

September 2021 - Lost a bit more bloat but barely even had hollow cheeks they weren't noticeable at school like they are now and people would be like why don't you look the way you look in your pictures where you suck in your cheeks? In only the best lighting was it visible, so i was determined with their hate to get giga hollow cheeks and look what all the hate did to me.

View attachment 1770285
October 2021 -
Stopped caring about bloat and wanting to be chiseled and decided to go out and look like a full girl get my eyebrows done and aim to look more feminine and fog every girl who rejected me.

View attachment 1770283View attachment 1770289View attachment 1770290
November 2021 -
Decided to cut my hair off and try to start being more masculine and acting more serious on social media and dye eyebrows black for masculine looks (didn't end up working people still didn't like me because of lips and weak bloated bones WHY DID I EVER TITKOK MAXX AS A BLOATCEL NOW ALL THE VIDEOS WILL NEVER GO AWAY RIP!)

View attachment 1770307View attachment 1770309View attachment 1770310
View attachment 1770311View attachment 1770312View attachment 1770315
yes despite not having the bones i HAD TO HAVE AND THE CHIN I NEEDED TO HAVE NOW girls used to hit me up twice as much and quadruple back in 2020 with my short curls and not much bloat
View attachment 1770316View attachment 1770317

January 2022 - I decided to change my style and softmaxx, debloat as much as i could, use eyeliner, eboy/emo maxx, style maxx, and I did get some girls hitting me up from tiktok, but it wasn't as much as the other eboys. I wondered why? Maybe it was my face that was the issue!
And it was, what separated them from me was prettyboy features and better bones, they just mogged me. I knew I had to make a change!

View attachment 1770322

View attachment 1770327
February 2022 -
The start of my bonesmashing! Weak ass bones, zero chin, low set zygos, I didn't start bonesmashing jaw until last month so gains are to come from that!

View attachment 1770330

After vast amount of surgies, starving, injecting HGH, AIs,MK677 the past 4 months I went from 5'4.5" 150 lbs to 5'7" 120 lbs , I have acne everywhere, got gum disease and tooth decay had to have my teeth bonded and my temporary braces come off at the end of september, if I shave hair grows back 3 days later, don't shower, wipe my ass, my fucking nose grew 1.5x larger when I used to have a more prettyboy nose now I am wageslaving working with niggers just to be able to get a Madison Beer tier nose so I can fucking mog, I have no purpose in life rather than to mog. I can't mog though, I am too subhuman.
I wish someone would've told me in 2020 to keep bulking up and to not worry to much into all this PSL shit, but here I am, I am that guy.
I am the poster boy for why you shouldn't strive to become like your favorite PSL Gods, I am hear to teach y'all to appeal maxx, not gay alien maxx, y'all are learning, and I am spreading the gospel, I'm showing you all how, and why you shouldn't do this. I never even had a chance, but now you-YES YOU! READING THIS! HAVE A CHANCE TO NOT REPEAT MY MISTAKES! SO FUCK THAT ZYGO IMPLANT! FUCK THAT SUPRAORBITAL IMPLANT! FUCK IT ALL! GO LIVE LIFE! GET A RIPPED PHYSIQUE FUCK STARVING AND GO FUCKING SLAY AND HAVE FRIENDS DAMN IT IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE THIS WAY! NOT ONLY THAT BUT I AM SICK OF GETTING CALLS AND TEXTS FROM A NEW NUMBER EVERY FUCKING WEEK MY MOM GOES AND CRASHES AT A NEW FRIENDS CRIB OH WE NEED MONEY SHE EATS ALL FOOD DOESNT PAY RENT NIGGA I AM ALMOST A SEVENTEEN YEAR OLD KID WORKING AT WALMART I DONT GOT SHIT FUCK OFF! FUCK THIS CLOWN WORLD!

View attachment 1770348
It's so over for me.

Now I am a subhuman freak, zero DMs from girls, no friends, working every day to fix my nose. I hate that word freak! I hate when people say it, yet you all keep associating me with it? YOU WANT A FREAK????!?!! I'LL SHOW YOU A FUCKING FREAK!!!!!
Please see a psychologist

• WTF
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Love it
james my man, the black pill can really ruin ones mental health man. You used to look better before. what caused you to become so gaunt/hollow cheek/ strange look?

Was it all those hormones you injected or was it bonesmashing or both…

you took this too far man, it looks unnatural no. just chill bro, you already have good face, stop bonesmashing. relax

what surgery you have done on your face? giga decension

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 18694
james my man, the black pill can really ruin ones mental health man. You used to look better before. what caused you to become so gaunt/hollow cheek/ strange look?

Was it all those hormones you injected or was it bonesmashing or both…

you took this too far man, it looks unnatural no. just chill bro, you already have good face, stop bonesmashing. relax
both my face bad i ancant

mogs vinnie hacker

You know when you aren't trying really hard to look retarded you look kind of normal

Ur starting to get a nasion glabellar crease, its over 4 u

great bumsmashing progress. It is amazing.

• +1
Reactions: reputation
thats just your acne that popped nigga stop capping

I think your mentality needs to help to get better.

Good Night Love GIF by The official GIPHY Page for Davis Schulz