nothing like bleeding after a bonesmashing session RATE MY RESULTS! BIGGEST DESCENSION EVER PART THREE!

Did I ascend after descending with bonesmashing?

• HELL YEAH!

• FUCK NO NIGGA!

Results are only viewable after voting.
btw, do you feel that bonesmashing makes a big difference to your face?

btw, do you feel that bonesmashing makes a big difference to your face?
I think your mentality needs to help to get better.

Good Night Love GIF by The official GIPHY Page for Davis Schulz
yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and iblameme
thats just your acne that popped nigga stop capping
see currycels like you that try to bring people like me down need to die you need to be erased from this planet bye

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
Ur starting to get a nasion glabellar crease, its over 4 u
no over 4 U BC THATS A HIGH FIGHTING SUCCESS FEATURE I JUST HAVE A GOOD BROWRIDGE KEEP COPING BYE NIGGER

Jokermaxcing theory :feelshaha:

I just entered to react with jfl but then I saw the post

You are looking better tho

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
If you haven't already, go read my previous threads, they're in chronological order, and this is the official third part of my story, not to be confused with the sub categories like the height pill at work etc.

Even though I wasn't considered that good looking in this thread before I descended to what I am now I still descended from a prettyboy short curly haired tiktok boy to an annoying fish lipped high pitch bad singer after descending now to a "clown looking freak" as some have called me in private DM.

View attachment 1770274View attachment 1770277View attachment 1770278
I personally hate how swollen and bloody your face can get after bonesmashing but in like a week this shit will go down fr and I'll be able to look more normal again with better bone growth.

VS:
July 2021 GIGA BLOATED TO THE MAX WHILE ON VACATION

View attachment 1770353View attachment 1770294

August 2021 bloated as fuck just had gotten back from a trip from my grandpas house fed 5000+ calories a day hamburgers candy chips no exercise etc but worked a bit of the weight off

View attachment 1770295View attachment 1770296
View attachment 1770297
View attachment 1770300

September 2021 - Lost a bit more bloat but barely even had hollow cheeks they weren't noticeable at school like they are now and people would be like why don't you look the way you look in your pictures where you suck in your cheeks? In only the best lighting was it visible, so i was determined with their hate to get giga hollow cheeks and look what all the hate did to me.

View attachment 1770285
October 2021 -
Stopped caring about bloat and wanting to be chiseled and decided to go out and look like a full girl get my eyebrows done and aim to look more feminine and fog every girl who rejected me.

View attachment 1770283View attachment 1770289View attachment 1770290
November 2021 -
Decided to cut my hair off and try to start being more masculine and acting more serious on social media and dye eyebrows black for masculine looks (didn't end up working people still didn't like me because of lips and weak bloated bones WHY DID I EVER TITKOK MAXX AS A BLOATCEL NOW ALL THE VIDEOS WILL NEVER GO AWAY RIP!)

View attachment 1770307View attachment 1770309View attachment 1770310
View attachment 1770311View attachment 1770312View attachment 1770315
yes despite not having the bones i HAD TO HAVE AND THE CHIN I NEEDED TO HAVE NOW girls used to hit me up twice as much and quadruple back in 2020 with my short curls and not much bloat
View attachment 1770316View attachment 1770317

January 2022 - I decided to change my style and softmaxx, debloat as much as i could, use eyeliner, eboy/emo maxx, style maxx, and I did get some girls hitting me up from tiktok, but it wasn't as much as the other eboys. I wondered why? Maybe it was my face that was the issue!
And it was, what separated them from me was prettyboy features and better bones, they just mogged me. I knew I had to make a change!

View attachment 1770322

View attachment 1770327
February 2022 -
The start of my bonesmashing! Weak ass bones, zero chin, low set zygos, I didn't start bonesmashing jaw until last month so gains are to come from that!

View attachment 1770330

After vast amount of surgies, starving, injecting HGH, AIs,MK677 the past 4 months I went from 5'4.5" 150 lbs to 5'7" 120 lbs , I have acne everywhere, got gum disease and tooth decay had to have my teeth bonded and my temporary braces come off at the end of september, if I shave hair grows back 3 days later, don't shower, wipe my ass, my fucking nose grew 1.5x larger when I used to have a more prettyboy nose now I am wageslaving working with niggers just to be able to get a Madison Beer tier nose so I can fucking mog, I have no purpose in life rather than to mog. I can't mog though, I am too subhuman.
I wish someone would've told me in 2020 to keep bulking up and to not worry to much into all this PSL shit, but here I am, I am that guy.
I am the poster boy for why you shouldn't strive to become like your favorite PSL Gods, I am hear to teach y'all to appeal maxx, not gay alien maxx, y'all are learning, and I am spreading the gospel, I'm showing you all how, and why you shouldn't do this. I never even had a chance, but now you-YES YOU! READING THIS! HAVE A CHANCE TO NOT REPEAT MY MISTAKES! SO FUCK THAT ZYGO IMPLANT! FUCK THAT SUPRAORBITAL IMPLANT! FUCK IT ALL! GO LIVE LIFE! GET A RIPPED PHYSIQUE FUCK STARVING AND GO FUCKING SLAY AND HAVE FRIENDS DAMN IT IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE THIS WAY! NOT ONLY THAT BUT I AM SICK OF GETTING CALLS AND TEXTS FROM A NEW NUMBER EVERY FUCKING WEEK MY MOM GOES AND CRASHES AT A NEW FRIENDS CRIB OH WE NEED MONEY SHE EATS ALL FOOD DOESNT PAY RENT NIGGA I AM ALMOST A SEVENTEEN YEAR OLD KID WORKING AT WALMART I DONT GOT SHIT FUCK OFF! FUCK THIS CLOWN WORLD!

View attachment 1770348
It's so over for me.

Now I am a subhuman freak, zero DMs from girls, no friends, working every day to fix my nose. I hate that word freak! I hate when people say it, yet you all keep associating me with it? YOU WANT A FREAK????!?!! I'LL SHOW YOU A FUCKING FREAK!!!!!
Slayy, 10 SMV

Show ignored content

dm me ur discord bro

• +1
why do american kids take pictures with their tongue out do they not realize they are faggots and would get beaten to death in any other country

• +1
Reactions: faithlesscel
why do american kids take pictures with their tongue out do they not realize they are faggots and would get beaten to death in any other country
i dont anymore

What the fuck did I just read? Is this a real person? I always thought this was some twisted morph whenever I saw a picture of you. Holy fuck bro get rid of whatever retarded ass implants you have you look botched as fuck. Shave your head and try to get back to normal. You should never have prettyboymaxxed before you looked like this either btw you just looked gay like you have lip fillers or some shit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: faithlesscel, Idontknowlol and Deleted member 17829
I'm American and would never do this lol only fags do do this shit

If you haven't already, go read my previous threads, they're in chronological order, and this is the official third part of my story, not to be confused with the sub categories like the height pill at work etc.

Even though I wasn't considered that good looking in this thread before I descended to what I am now I still descended from a prettyboy short curly haired tiktok boy to an annoying fish lipped high pitch bad singer after descending now to a "clown looking freak" as some have called me in private DM.

I personally hate how swollen and bloody your face can get after bonesmashing but in like a week this shit will go down fr and I'll be able to look more normal again with better bone growth.

VS:

August 2021 bloated as fuck just had gotten back from a trip from my grandpas house fed 5000+ calories a day hamburgers candy chips no exercise etc but worked a bit of the weight off

View attachment 1770297
View attachment 1770300

September 2021 - Lost a bit more bloat but barely even had hollow cheeks they weren't noticeable at school like they are now and people would be like why don't you look the way you look in your pictures where you suck in your cheeks? In only the best lighting was it visible, so i was determined with their hate to get giga hollow cheeks and look what all the hate did to me.

View attachment 1770285
October 2021 -
Stopped caring about bloat and wanting to be chiseled and decided to go out and look like a full girl get my eyebrows done and aim to look more feminine and fog every girl who rejected me.

November 2021 -
Decided to cut my hair off and try to start being more masculine and acting more serious on social media and dye eyebrows black for masculine looks (didn't end up working people still didn't like me because of lips and weak bloated bones WHY DID I EVER TITKOK MAXX AS A BLOATCEL NOW ALL THE VIDEOS WILL NEVER GO AWAY RIP!)

yes despite not having the bones i HAD TO HAVE AND THE CHIN I NEEDED TO HAVE NOW girls used to hit me up twice as much and quadruple back in 2020 with my short curls and not much bloat

January 2022 - I decided to change my style and softmaxx, debloat as much as i could, use eyeliner, eboy/emo maxx, style maxx, and I did get some girls hitting me up from tiktok, but it wasn't as much as the other eboys. I wondered why? Maybe it was my face that was the issue!
And it was, what separated them from me was prettyboy features and better bones, they just mogged me. I knew I had to make a change!

View attachment 1770322

View attachment 1770327
February 2022 -
The start of my bonesmashing! Weak ass bones, zero chin, low set zygos, I didn't start bonesmashing jaw until last month so gains are to come from that!

View attachment 1770330

After vast amount of surgies, starving, injecting HGH, AIs,MK677 the past 4 months I went from 5'4.5" 150 lbs to 5'7" 120 lbs , I have acne everywhere, got gum disease and tooth decay had to have my teeth bonded and my temporary braces come off at the end of september, if I shave hair grows back 3 days later, don't shower, wipe my ass, my fucking nose grew 1.5x larger when I used to have a more prettyboy nose now I am wageslaving working with niggers just to be able to get a Madison Beer tier nose so I can fucking mog, I have no purpose in life rather than to mog. I can't mog though, I am too subhuman.
I wish someone would've told me in 2020 to keep bulking up and to not worry to much into all this PSL shit, but here I am, I am that guy.
I am the poster boy for why you shouldn't strive to become like your favorite PSL Gods, I am hear to teach y'all to appeal maxx, not gay alien maxx, y'all are learning, and I am spreading the gospel, I'm showing you all how, and why you shouldn't do this. I never even had a chance, but now you-YES YOU! READING THIS! HAVE A CHANCE TO NOT REPEAT MY MISTAKES! SO FUCK THAT ZYGO IMPLANT! FUCK THAT SUPRAORBITAL IMPLANT! FUCK IT ALL! GO LIVE LIFE! GET A RIPPED PHYSIQUE FUCK STARVING AND GO FUCKING SLAY AND HAVE FRIENDS DAMN IT IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE THIS WAY! NOT ONLY THAT BUT I AM SICK OF GETTING CALLS AND TEXTS FROM A NEW NUMBER EVERY FUCKING WEEK MY MOM GOES AND CRASHES AT A NEW FRIENDS CRIB OH WE NEED MONEY SHE EATS ALL FOOD DOESNT PAY RENT NIGGA I AM ALMOST A SEVENTEEN YEAR OLD KID WORKING AT WALMART I DONT GOT SHIT FUCK OFF! FUCK THIS CLOWN WORLD!

View attachment 1770348
It's so over for me.

Now I am a subhuman freak, zero DMs from girls, no friends, working every day to fix my nose. I hate that word freak! I hate when people say it, yet you all keep associating me with it? YOU WANT A FREAK????!?!! I'LL SHOW YOU A FUCKING FREAK!!!!!
08B92E92 C9AB 4D21 A258 743DB050DE2F
Bro forget about bonesmashing, surgeries etc. just get back to this, ur gl af

• +1
Reactions: mug
Just accept you are sub5/ugly and leave this forum

i still don't understand why you did that

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Man your upper lip was duckmaxxed

Have u seen an ortho?

Nothing like a little bleeding after a solid pounding.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Idontknowlol and Deleted member 16133

VS:

View attachment 1770297
View attachment 1770300

View attachment 1770285
October 2021 -

November 2021 -

View attachment 1770322

View attachment 1770327
February 2022 -

View attachment 1770330

View attachment 1770348
It's so over for me.

the second i arrive in TX I will meet with you

amazing

• +1
i didnt use makeup there i jusrt had primo skincare
They look too shiny and not hetero. The eybrows also look unnatural. it gives the impression that ur wearing makeup but it could just be the lighting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
They look too shiny and not hetero. The eybrows also look unnatural. it gives the impression that ur wearing makeup but it could just be the lighting.
no i went to a salon

see thats why ive let my looks go bc niggas like u called me gay