Nothing matters

borntosuffer

borntosuffer

Iron
Billions of people have died before us and no one gives a shit about them, they are simply dead and forgotten.

We all will experience the same fate, do you remember when you were 10 years old playing outside or doing other stuff? And now you are way older but it feels like it was just yesterday, time flied away.

The time will come when you are on your deathbed and it will feel like it was just yesterday when you were on looksmax typing your shitty threads, time flied away again and you will die and be forgotten like everyone else. Your memories or whatever you experienced in your life won't matter be it good or bad because you will rott under the ground without consciousness.

It all comes down to building a connection with God so your soul will find peace after death if you think logically about it.

shut up nerd lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, butterworld, whiteislandpill and 3 others
i already knew it.

anyways thanks for the reminder

You first you putrid dysgenic subhuman

God won’t save your ass from a lifetime of subhumanity lil bro 😂😂😂😂
Your ancestors were enslaved by nearly every country and treated worse than animals, Africa is the poorest least developed continent because niggas are low iq to do anything productive and you have the audience calling me a dysgenic subhuman while being literally a black low iq nigga who can't understand my post because he lacks the brain cells so he resorts to hate? Just fucking lol

nobody remembers me and im alive

Billions of people have died before us and no one gives a shit about them, they are simply dead and forgotten.

We all will experience the same fate, do you remember when you were 10 years old playing outside or doing other stuff? And now you are way older but it feels like it was just yesterday, time flied away.

The time will come when you are on your deathbed and it will feel like it was just yesterday when you were on looksmax typing your shitty threads, time flied away again and you will die and be forgotten like everyone else. Your memories or whatever you experienced in your life won't matter be it good or bad because you will rott under the ground without consciousness.

It all comes down to building a connection with God so your soul will find peace after death if you think logically about it.
Dnr kys not a word molecule atom tales from mumbai jfl