Nothing worse than being a living ghost

D

Deleted member 21735

Kraken
A couple of months ago, while in my military service, i took a few days off to attend my graduation ceremony. I thought people would flock to me and ask me how im doing and id tell them stories from the military. I hadnt spoken to anyone for a year because i deleted my facebook account, didnt want any contact because i was mad over my 33 yo oneitis, who was in my class too, rejecting me. And ofc, she got the hghest grade, but that was the least of my problems.

When i went in the room, literally not a single person i knew spoke to me. People i was "friends" with, acted like i didnt exist. I was basically a ghost. The only person that talked to me was a female friend of my itis who i never spoke to before. I didnt bother carrying on the conversation because i was feeling sad. My oneitis didnt even look at me, it was like i wasnt even threre or smth. It was hard to not cry but im a soldier so i had to stand tall.

I had a chance to talk to her when we were alone in the dressing room but i just coulndt bring myself to do it. I could feel she didnt want it, she assumes that anything i do is a trick to get in her pants, women are so sexcentered, she cant understand that i want to be with in general. I left the ceremony broken and defeted then went back to the camp a few days later to get berated and abused like a good incel. Its my destiny i guess.

If your not going to be introspective on your beta behavior then you are wasting your time posting here.

Imo.

how is my behaviro beta?
Stfu man, if you dont understand how your behavior is girly and beta, then you lack introspection. Why are you even on this forum? Read a fucking book.

Theres countless of resources online about redpill and blackpill. Figure out yourself why your beta feminine. Its not your fault completely, but its a problem when your day is ruined by not being the center of attention to a thot, just to come here to rant or troll like you dont know the reason behind your issues. All of this plus the other shit. Your also using redpill terms like onetis which is annoying because it implies that your familiar with redpill which makes you look like the dork ass beta troll u are.

Last edited: