Noticing a pattern with african leaders

Manu le coq

Manu le coq

Kraken
every single african leader who tried to use his country ressources for its population wellbeing has been assasinated.
Not a single exception.
The most recent wasnt a decades ago but in 2021, in tanzania magjfuli imposee a tax on minerals exportations to benefit tanzania economy and develop, and feed his people. He misteriously died a few weeks after the law was pronounced, and the law has been reverted since. The western companies dont pay anything.
-french/american/british military bases in africa are not near the "terrorist" or civilan zones to "protect" them. but near the place where the ressources/gold/uranium etc are being extracted. How strange?
-strangely enough even tho they are the country with the richest lands. Their country are poor. And 3/4 of their ressources end up in europe. While they buy their electricity from europe. While sustaining europe electricity.
-their money is controlled/produced and evaluated by france with the cfa, do you realise how bad it is when your whole country economy is controlled by another country?? If they have ill intentions, you're screwed.
I don't believe it can be attributed to intelligence.
Richest man ever was malian and lived in the 12th century.And he was rich thanks to the natural ressources gold/diamond/cattles of Mali he rafined and sold of to arabs and other africans country. He was so rich he perturbated the economy of algeria in his trip there by being too generous. Ressources extraction and selling is litterally extremely profitable, easy and they have done it in the past.
Yet they are the poorest in the world and their ressources end in different countries.

I got way too deep in this rabbithole.

But something shady is going on. I feel it.what you think?
Wtf is happening in africa?!

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, 5'7 zoomer, incel194012940 and 2 others
France still controls a bunch of economies for Central/West African countries

• +1
Reactions: g0op, Latinolooksmaxxer, fuxkdakikez and 2 others
They're using us..

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: flippasav, sportsmogger, Latinolooksmaxxer and 4 others
Nigga tiktokers have a whole page dedicated towards debunking this shit this not new

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, gribsufer1 and Deleted member 32973
every single african leader who tried to use his country ressources for its population wellbeing has been assasinated.
Not a single exception.
The most recent wasnt a decades ago but in 2021, in tanzania magjfuli imposee a tax on minerals exportations to benefit tanzania economy and develop, and feed his people. He misteriously died a few weeks after the law was pronounced, and the law has been reverted since. The western companies dont pay anything.
-french/american/british military bases in africa are not near the "terrorist" or civilan zones to "protect" them. but near the place where the ressources/gold/uranium etc are being extracted. How strange?
-strangely enough even tho they are the country with the richest lands. Their country are poor. And 3/4 of their ressources end up in europe. While they buy their electricity from europe. While sustaining europe electricity.
-their money is controlled/produced and evaluated by france with the cfa, do you realise how bad it is when your whole country economy is controlled by another country?? If they have ill intentions, you're screwed.
Richest man ever was malian and lived in the 12th century.And he was rich thanks to the natural ressources gold/diamond/cattles of Mali he rafined and sold of to arabs and other africans country. He was so rich he perturbated the economy of algeria in his trip there by being too generous. Ressources extraction and selling is litterally extremely profitable, easy and they have done it in the past.
Yet they are the poorest in the world and their ressources end in different countries.

africa a white colony? water

Nigga tiktokers have a whole page dedicated towards debunking this shit this not new
Debunking what proving that i'm eight? Or proving that i'm wrong?

idk about ssa but gaddafi was assaassinated because a gold standard currency would ruin the us economy

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and Manu le coq
Debunking what proving that i'm eight? Or proving that i'm wrong?
Proving that you are right but its so obvious that the west is behind this shit but no one cares because they're black people

• +1
Reactions: Manu le coq
France still controls a bunch of economies for Central/West African countries
it's written into their laws that french companies have to have first dibs for any contract involving natural resources as part of the agreements for decolonization

the most meme tier country is equatorial guinea, "highest GDP per capita" a while ago i follow some of their leaders on instagram, they can literally go to any house in their country and take it, or shut down any road to ride in their lambo, the catch is 90% of their oil wealth goes to multinational oil companies

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Latinolooksmaxxer, Danish_Retard and 2 others

Attachments

• 1703357972769.png
    1703357972769.png
    969.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
The powerful use their power to grow their power at the expense of the weak

What incredibly insight water you've posted, I wish I could get the 10 seconds I spent reading this thread back.

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and sportsmogger
idk about ssa but gaddafi was assaassinated because a gold standard currency would ruin the us economy
He tripled the economy growth in just a few years.
Changed the country health education for the better, and many other country started to take him as an example.

Man we would live in a better world if he lived.
Same for thomas sankara and patrice lumumbo.
I wish things were different
I wish i could help these billions of people
Suffering, including innocent women and children because of these greedy governements and companies, man i struggle living with that. I feel powerless.I feel like nobody else care. And it driving me mad.
I would gladly give my life if it was what it takes to change it.

I can't do
3839684 1703357972769

Anything.

• So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444
it's written into their laws that french companies have to have first dibs for any contract involving natural resources as part of the agreements for decolonization
Do you have any source for this ?
Last Time I searched I only found a couple of obscure blogs

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
-their money is controlled/produced and evaluated by france with the cfa, do you realise how bad it is when your whole country economy is controlled by another country??
france economy is also controlled by supranational entities, in fact europe hasnt been sovereign since 1945.

Last edited:
He tripled the economy growth in just a few years.
Changed the country health education for the better, and many other country started to take him as an example.
that sounds similar to certain european leaders from the 20th century :unsure:

Proving that you are right but its so obvious that the west is behind this shit but no one cares because they're black people
"the west" 👃

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Deleted member 55314
Do you have any source for this ?
Last Time I searched I only found a couple of obscure blogs

closest i have to a primary source about specifics, i don't speak french but France's vested interest in african Uranium seems clear

• +1
Reactions: Manu le coq
Man we would live in a better world if he lived.
we? he was an arab nationalist , we would libe in a better world not u , fucking racemicing cunt yeah i remember u faggot . now i will recite the nationalist saying DONT TOUCH MY PEOPLE. fascism goes beyond just economic help, its also sociocultural.
Suffering, including innocent women and children because of these greedy governements and companies, man i struggle living with that. I feel powerless.I feel like nobody else care. And it driving me mad.
i cant listen to your shit. you live in western europe fag why dont u go to ur country and do something why is every immigrant a major faggot . you could become a politician whos natsoc or facsist and helo your country from the evils of capitalism and cultural marxism, which btw is created by jews, aswell as end ethnic cultural dogma like fgm .

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and sportsmogger
Not a single exception.

More Sub Sharan tales, so incompetent that France can kick you in the ass with a tiny fraction of their output. I think the more pressing issue is the people there are simply too retarded with other compiling issues at hand. If you have a people who blames others(doesn't matter if true or not) then goes around killing their own successful ones because they are simply doing better than them you get a third world dilapidated shithole. Singapore legit started off as a shithole yet a far superior to any of these African mud holes. Reminder that a poor Vietnamese person is far less likely to kill than a poor Nigerian.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Latinolooksmaxxer
we? he was an arab nationalist , we would libe in a better world not u , fucking racemicing cunt yeah i remember u faggot . now i will recite the nationalist saying DONT TOUCH MY PEOPLE. fascism goes beyond just economic help, its also sociocultural.

i cant listen to your shit. you live in western europe fag why dont u go to ur country and do something why is every immigrant a major faggot . you could become a politician whos natsoc or facsist and helo your country from the evils of capitalism and cultural marxism, which btw is created by jews, aswell as end ethnic cultural dogma like fgm .
He lives in a country that exploits his, i see no problem in this, he can fuck their women too

He lives in a country that exploits his, i see no problem in this, he can fuck their women too
maybe you could argue the first psrt is ok but causing irreparable damage to the aryan race is unnacceptable

• JFL
Reactions: truecel12 and sportsmogger
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger