Now that I found the right moisturizer, I will apply copious amount of Tretinoin 0.1% every 6 hours until I finish my 6 tubes in 6 days.

CopeAndRope

CopeAndRope

Maxillophiliac
Don't worry guys, I don't have to fear the sun from my basement.
20190924_084736-jpg.118697

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2933, Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 2969 and 3 others
I need to skin care max asap. Which reminds me I need to get a derma pen, I heard rollers are bad for you.

Attachments

• 03aaa1d29ec180a28a09d13ec9e7d5ad.500x500x1.jpg
    03aaa1d29ec180a28a09d13ec9e7d5ad.500x500x1.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 3
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969
Why is that?
I think the rolling effect can cause damage because it doesn't pull the needles straight out like a pen would. I might still get one with short needles because people have had good results and the pens are kinda expensive. Autists probably just over do it and blame the roller.

I think the rolling effect can cause damage because it doesn't pull the needles straight out like a pen would. I might still get one with short needles because people have had good results and the pens are kinda expensive. Autists probably just over do it and blame the roller.
Do you think it's overkill to use the pen before or after the tretinoin application?

Do you think it's overkill to use the pen before or after the tretinoin application?
Yea, you aren't supposed to use them that often, like maaybe once or twice a week, especially if the needles are long. A lot of people over use them.

• +1
Reactions: CopeAndRope
Yea, you aren't supposed to use them that often, like maaybe once or twice a week, especially if the needles are long. A lot of people over use them.
the MOST you can do is:

0.5mm twice a week
1.5mm+ once a month

Don't do it on the same day

If you have zero acne scars, its probably overkill.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
Your face will melt lol

Serious question, will using tretinoin twice a day compared to just at night give faster results if I don't see the light of day anyway

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 3043
LOW INHIB CHAD

• +1
Reactions: CopeAndRope