Now that i got the prescription, i decided i am going on trt for life

6'4 looksmaxxxer

6'4 looksmaxxxer

Ascension or death
The protocol is this:125 mgs/week along with 500 ius of hcg to keep fertility. This is the only way to keep a supraphysiological amount of muscle and low bf without risking my health.i am pinning saturday.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 3962, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
You should inject T even if you don't go to the gym tbh

• +1
Reactions: HighTGymcel and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
why though if you're that young?

The protocol is this:125 mgs/week along with 500 ius of hcg to keep fertility. This is the only way to keep a supraphysiological amount of muscle and low bf without risking my health.i am pinning saturday.
This is a looksmaxxing forum

rip collagen

also your going to get burnt out, it sounds exciting at first, then you will just get tired of it, and would want to be "normal" again/

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, 6ft8InTheNetherlands, Hector and 2 others
rip collagen

also your going to get burnt out, it sounds exciting at first, then you will just get tired of it, and would want to be "normal" again/
Nah. I am sick of not looking like a god 24/7.there's a certain look that i'll never sustain year round naturally.

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and Deleted member 4054
This is a myth. Look at david laid/jeff seid/skywalker. They look so old don't they lol.

good shit

a TRT dosage wouldn’t have a noticeable effect on collagen at all lol. why do you think females hit the wall before males
a trt dose will lol

@shimada

This is a myth. Look at david laid/jeff seid/skywalker. They look so old don't they lol.
jeff seid and david laid dont blast and cruise.

jeff seid uses once in a while, same with david laid.

jon skywalker uses it all year, he looks old af tbh, he used to look good.

jeff seid and david laid dont blast and cruise.

jeff seid uses once in a while, same with david laid.

jon skywalker uses it all year, he looks old af tbh, he used to look good.
Bro i am only going on trt and that's it. And btw jeff seid a'd david laid are on trt those physiques can't be sustained naturally lol.
definitely not noticeable at all especially if you’re using other products that include skin quality. not to mention that hormonally castrating yourself and becoming a skinny fat soy cuck just so you have slightly better skin is not exactly ideal to say the least.
Yap they're trannymaxxing lol.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Bro i am only going on trt and that's it. And btw jeff seid a'd david laid are on trt those physiques can't be sustained naturally lol.
lmao jeff and david laid are not on trt for sure. jeff cycles during comp, and david laid cycles occasionally. None of them are on trt, jon skywalker is tho and his skin is fucked.

and yes they can be sustained naturally, they have top tier genetics, both jeff and david, they cycle to get a certain "look" or to blow up in size.

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
lmao jeff and david laid are not on trt for sure. jeff cycles during comp, and david laid cycles occasionally. None of them are on trt, jon skywalker is tho and his skin is fucked.

and yes they can be sustained naturally, they have top tier genetics, both jeff and david, they cycle to get a certain "look" or to blow up in size.
After what you just said i am not going to reply anymore lol. Fake natties brain washed the fuck out of you.

• +1
Reactions: aspieSavage, birchman, mikeock and 2 others
After what you just said i am not going to reply anymore lol. Fake natties brain washed the fuck out of you.
dude you dont know what your talking about, i never said there natty, i said they cycle but dont stay on year round jfl. they have top tier genes so they maintain there muscle mass post cycle.

w/e you do you bro.

dude you dont know what your talking about, i never said there natty, i said they cycle but dont stay on year round jfl. they have top tier genes so they maintain there muscle mass post cycle.

w/e you do you bro.
You know jack shit about hormones a'd the human body if you say this. When they "come off" they stay on a trt dose. Their size, conditionning and bf is impossible natty wether you want to believe it or not.

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel, mikeock, Deleted member 4054 and 1 other person
You know jack shit about hormones a'd the human body if you say this. When they "come off" they stay on a trt dose. Their size, conditionning and bf is impossible natty wether you want to believe it or not.
I’m leaning towards 6’4’s side on this one. Given how much they’ve probably used and how young they did, they’re hormones are likely shot if they didn’t do pct. no elite genes for their endocrine systems

• +1
so are you saying there supposed to shrink down to dyel mode? lol wtf, a trt dose is around 150 mg, and keeps you at the high range.

if your young , going on trt is a terrible idea, theres really no point, you can maintain that size you got on gear natty, it is hardder but it is doeable.

jeff and david travel all the time, so your saying they take 2 shots of trt wherever they go? lmao ok

• JFL
I’m leaning towards 6’4’s side on this one. Given how much they’ve probably used and how young they did, they’re hormones are likely shot if they didn’t do pct. no elite genes for their endocrine systems
Exactly. Their hpta was dead years ago lol.

• +1
Reactions: mikeock and OOGABOOGA
What bout fertility?

Im pretty sure jeff just does cycles and is not on TRT he gets really small off season hence why he never posts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3195 and Gosick
Exactly. Their hpta was dead years ago lol.
nope, there hormones are fine, keep coping.

your going to lose your collage/go bald/go infertile if you trtmaxx to show off in the gym for 1 hour to a bunch of men.

so are you saying there supposed to shrink down to dyel mode? lol wtf, a trt dose is around 150 mg, and keeps you at the high range.

if your young , going on trt is a terrible idea, theres really no point, you can maintain that size you got on gear natty, it is hardder but it is doeable.

jeff and david travel all the time, so your saying they take 2 shots of trt wherever they go? lmao ok
Again bro a little biology lesson. The average male produces 50 mgs/week of test. 150 mgs is not "normal range". It puts you at fucking 1200 ng/dl or so. Second when you run anabolics your hpta system goes off and turning it on and off will shut it down for life eventually. Third they're too big and shredded to be natural lol.

Last edited:
Im pretty sure jeff just does cycles and is not on TRT he gets really small off season hence why he never posts
exactly, he cycles during physique comps and just comes off afterwards. David laid is the same.

Again bro a little biology lesson. The average male produces 50 mgs/week of test. 150 mgs is not "normal range". It puts you at fucki'g 1200 ng/dl or so. Second when you run anabolics your hpta system goes off and turning it on and off will shut o down for life evzntually. Third they're too big a'd shredded to be natural lol.

this is possible to maintain naturally with GOOD GENETICS. Jeff has been lifting for 10+ years as well.

GENETICS>>>ROIDS .
What bout fertility?
roll of the dice, there are some cases where ppls natural hromones never come back.

• JFL
Reactions: DidntRead

this is possible to maintain naturally with GOOD GENETICS. Jeff has been lifting for 10+ years as well.

GENETICS>>>ROIDS .

roll of the dice, there are some cases where ppls natural hromones never come back.

That's a trt dose ffs lol. Do you even lift like at all to be this ignorant and parotting "muh genetics" that these fake natties thaught u ?

• +1
Reactions: aspieSavage, birchman and mikeock
@6'4 looksmaxxxer post spoon pics of the testosterone vials son. To prove you're not larping :lul:

Blast & cruise.

• +1
125 mg of a week isn’t really that much of an advantage over natty unless you’re actually low T

125 mg of a week isn’t really that much of an advantage over natty unless you’re actually low T
It is man. Average natty test production is 50mgs/week.

• +1
Reactions: mikeock
It is man. Average natty test production is 50mgs/week.
Ya but testerone made by your body is more potent. Main advantage with that dose is ur going to have highish levels all day as opposed to natty it has peaks and troughs. 125 will put you around 800-900 all day

Ya but testerone made by your body is more potent. Main advantage with that dose is ur going to have highish levels all day as opposed to natty it has peaks and troughs. 125 will put you around 800-900 all day
Which is way better than the average test levels. I am gonna get mine tested before i start trt.

All I’m saying is, at least in my experience test by itself it’s pretty weak for physique changes, even at 200 mgs you won’t look that much different than a natty
Which is way better than the average test levels. I am gonna get mine tested before i start trt.
If you add Anavar with that 125 you’ll definitely be at a massive advantage

All I’m saying is, at least in my experience test by itself it’s pretty weak for physique changes, even at 200 mgs you won’t look that much different than a natty

If you add Anavar with that 125 you’ll definitely be at a massive advantage
Ofc i'll add some var from time to time i know that test won't make a huge difference i ran it at 350 a week before.

• +1
Reactions: Looksmax305
Ofc i'll add some var from time to time i know that test won't make a huge difference i ran it at 350 a week before.
Being on 300 mgs of real test makes you feel like a god mentally for me at least, test is so good for sense of well being

Being on 300 mgs of real test makes you feel like a god mentally for me at least, test is so good for sense of well being
Yeah mate i love testosterone. More focus/more strength in the gym/more confide'ce/lower inhib. It simply e'hances your life as a man.

Yeah mate i love testosterone. More focus/more strength in the gym/more confide'ce/lower inhib. It simply e'hances your life as a man.
My first test cycle changed my life. I think in the 16 weeks I was on it I had more lays than my entire life
My first test cycle changed my life. I think in the 16 weeks I was on it I had more lays than my entire life
I despise injecting tho, that’s honestly what made me stop I couldn’t take jabbing myself anymore

• +1
Reactions: mikeock and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
First time i used roids ever was some dbol without test. I got with a 5.5 psl 5'11 jb russian in that cycle. Roids definately enhance your appearance, lowerd inhibition and gives you better sex drive. The problem is i can't find real var unfortunately.

First time i used roids ever was some dbol without test. I got with a 5.5 psl 5'11 jb russian in that cycle. Roids definately enhance your appearance, lowerd inhibition and gives you better sex drive. The problem is i can't find real var unfortunately.
It blows my mind when people say it doesn’t effect them mentally
Could be placebo for all I know but whatever still worked for me

• +1

Could be placebo for all I know but whatever still worked for me
Same it makes my life way better that's all i know

Rip your hairline dude

a lot of people here are confusing trt dosage with steroid abuse dosages that rape peoples hair and skin. 200mg has literally been studied as the most side effect free dose. 300 is edging into side effect area (very unlikely still tho) but much more muscle growth. 500-600 is a meme unless you're a 250 lb ogre.

• +1
Reactions: mikeock and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Bro I saw your picture you def have a receded hairline
It can get worse
Nw1 at most. I'll use finasteride and keto shampoo.
a lot of people here are confusing trt dosage with steroid abuse dosages that rape peoples hair and skin. 200mg has literally been studied as the most side effect free dose. 300 is edging into side effect area (very unlikely still tho) but much more muscle growth. 500-600 is a meme unless you're a 250 lb ogre.
They're just blabbering the side effects they read online about people who actually run grams of gear not fucking trt.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3195 and Deleted member 3593
Nw1 at most. I'll use finasteride a'd keto shampoo.

They're just blabbering the side effects they read online about people who actually run grams of gear not fucking trt.
Bro sayian from lookism was on RU and Dutasteride twice a week when he was on 250 ml test a week to keep his hair
And yeah he took Adex for the water retention