Now that lookism and incels are mainstream, i feel like i can move on with my life

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
Can't associate with them retards flaming each other under tik tok vids. It was funny when It was an obscure cult, but now It's Just mainstream trash, no flavour left.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: polishcel, TechnoBoss, humanoidsub7 and 16 others
ruined it for everyone ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: polishcel, humanoidsub7, ReadBooksEveryday and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, PseudoMaxxer, ReadBooksEveryday and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, PseudoMaxxer, ReadBooksEveryday and 3 others
It Is, every tik tok comment section looks like this forum.
It's just 12 year olds spamming mog and "edging" or it's over for you

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: polishcel, ZaC, humanoidsub7 and 5 others
I even see this shit under german videos, at first I thought it was only an American thing.

Its over

It's just 12 year olds spamming mog and "edging" or it's over for you
No i don't mean the videos about looksmaxxing, Just your regular tik tok videos. Female hypergamy Is mainstream, looks theory Is mainstream, betabuxxing Is mainstream, there's nothing left.

• +1
Reactions: polishcel, humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 50702
No i don't mean the videos about looksmaxxing, Just your regular tik tok videos. Female hypergamy Is mainstream, looks theory Is mainstream, betabuxxing Is mainstream, there's nothing left.
ok, then link one TikTok video as an example

ok, then link one TikTok video as an example
CBA to log in into that shitty app again. Just scroll 2 minutes you'll see for yourself

I don't use tiktok and don't see psl lingo anywhere tbh

Why don't you roid up or is body halo not a thing in southern Italy?

Screenshot 20240108 092653

Who the fuck is this :lul:
@WishIwasChico

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, humanoidsub7, WishIwasChico and 3 others
I even see this shit under german videos, at first I thought it was only an American thing.

Its over
Atp I see this shit on ig posts targeted to middle aged women, roastie I fucked for a while said she liked my eyes because they were hunter eyes and had positive canthal tilt she was considering surgery for her “prey eyes”, she had rhino before too and is getting liposuction in a month.
A 27 year old Latina mother of 3.

• +1
Reactions: polishcel, humanoidsub7 and the BULL
Why don't you roid up or is body halo not a thing in southern Italy?
Why roids when it's all about the size of your skeleton? Girls never get to see your "gainz"

Why roids when it's all about the size of your skeleton? Girls never get to see your "gainz"
Yeah but good skeleton and roids and you end up a mogger

It's Jova.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, MoggerGaston, Deleted member 50702 and 1 other person
Looks the same with a shirt on
You think you will look same with a shirt on with 12+ kg muscle and still lean?
Roids give you huge shoulders without even working out.

You think you will look same with a shirt on with 12+ kg muscle and still lean?
Roids give you huge shoulders without even working out.
You would Need HUGE amount of muscles to look any different. All you can see with a shirt on Is the clavicles width and ribcage depth

You would Need HUGE amount of muscles to look any different. All you can see with a shirt on Is the clavicles width and ribcage depth
I look a different person 80kg v 70.

I look a different person 80kg v 70.
10 kilos Is a shit ton lol i would Need to do heavy roids for that. Meanwhile soccer / Athletic body Is preferred here. Never saw gymcels slaying, unless they weren't broad and tall

10 kilos Is a shit ton lol i would Need to do heavy roids for that. Meanwhile soccer / Athletic body Is preferred here. Never saw gymcels slaying, unless they weren't broad and tall
You're tall why not roid see what happens

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
You're tall why not roid see what happens
I'm too lazy for that Bro, get Blood work done blast ai if e raises, take hgc for pct. And on steroids forum ppl Say you lose most of your gains off cycle anyway, so blast and Cruise seems the only way, but then you're dealing with ED and shrinken balls / infertility

If you leave the forum you will have no friends and you will eventually come back

Back on .net in 2016 - 2017 we would joke (with the implication that it would be beyond absurd) that looks theory would one day become mainstream. I can't believe it actually happened and now normies on tiktok are discussing "mewing" and "chico lachowski" :lul:

• So Sad
If you leave the forum you will have no friends and you will eventually come back
I have muh Friends irl but things get sticky After 20 Years you're been talking to them. Life Just gets incredibly boring in general

I'm too lazy for that Bro, get Blood work done blast ai if e raises, take hgc for pct. And on steroids forum ppl Say you lose most of your gains off cycle anyway, so blast and Cruise seems the only way, but then you're dealing with ED and shrinken balls / infertility
Just cruise with hcg then no shrunken balls or infertility

• +1
I have muh Friends irl but things get sticky After 20 Years you're been talking to them. Life Just gets incredibly boring in general
20 years? How old are you dude damn old ass nigga

take me back to .net during covid i don’t want to live anymore

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
Just proves to me that autists are the pioneers of society. We are ahead of the curve, and shamed by the mainstream because of it.

We are like Newton who went against the NPC normies and told them the earth is a globe. The NPCs couldn't believe him and rejected him.

We proved the blackpill and looks-theory a decade before NPC normies got onto it and we were rejected because of it. Now it will finally be mainstream and .org will go into the history books of humanity forever.

in 500 years, people will be talking about how .org caused the blackpill to spread and created revolutions across the world.
Just like today we read about Newton, people will read about .org

And how .org lead to the world becoming as they know it; Only gigachads and gigastacies remain. All subhumans were genocided

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, humanoidsub7, Deleted member 30679 and 2 others
Atp I see this shit on ig posts targeted to middle aged women, roastie I fucked for a while said she liked my eyes because they were hunter eyes and had positive canthal tilt she was considering surgery for her “prey eyes”, she had rhino before too and is getting liposuction in a month.
A 27 year old Latina mother of 3.
3e3e6a90a77c476d950513bb76996377

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber
IM INCEL SINCE 2020 BLACKPILL ER EDITS IM NOT ONE OF THE TIKTOK FAGS BETTER YET THESE TT NIGGERS DONT KNO BLKPILL OR INCELDOM ALL THEY SAY IS MEW EDGE AND YK CHICO PSL=PUAHATE SLUTHATE LOOKSIM.NET IM OG DONT FW ME

Users who are viewing this thread

Back