Now this married bitch asks me if im chatting to other girls

D

Deleted member 20652

Banned
Joined
Jul 11, 2022
Posts
10,919
Reputation
12,672
Now this married bitch asks me if im chatting to other girls

I was like "No ☺️"

And she was like "Can I believe that ?"

I said "Yes"

But the truth is i have about 7 - 8 bitches all rotating on double texting me n Stockholm Syndrome for me

I dont take the married bitch seriously anyway cause she live in another part of Sweden some what far so the logistics are shit

//Thomas DOM
 
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL
I need better logistics bro @the BULL atleast Copenhagen is in closer distance to me

//Thomas DOM
 
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL
average DOM experience
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20652

Similar threads

lemon67
Replies
2
Views
19
wedzio
wedzio
maximuslaid
Replies
7
Views
20
Androgynous
Androgynous
Nerogen
Replies
8
Views
30
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
Heartache
Replies
8
Views
67
jnxy
jnxy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top