NT is cope

D

Deleted member 8853

Random account
Title

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aBetterMii, EasternRightWinger15, Deleted member 9274 and 1 other person
Cope

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 11758 and 3 others
you have to have everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11770, germanlooks, Deleted member 14262 and 6 others
I wish i was more NT i am very cold blooded

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and BearBoy
quite the opposite, it's everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Looks234, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
then be special ed(y)

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8853
NT is often a result of being good looking from a young age or seeing yourself as better looking than you really are.
(when talking about the black pill definition of NT, not NT as in, not autistic)

As a kid and as a teenager, I was always insecure about my underbite, so I wasn't seen as attractive and I wasn't respected, even though I was the tallest most of the time.

Now, as an adult, I look way better without the underbite, but I am still held back by my skinny fat body, my autism which makes me talk/write too much and my ADHD which makes me fail at school.

I am still working on improving myself, but I would already have reached my goal if I hadn't been lazy for so many years.
It took me 6 years to realize that I am more successful at learning on my own than in a classroom and that bulking isn't going to make me muscular, but strength training while maintaining my weight will. I also just recently found out that the best way to measure your body fat percentage is through your waist size, which should always be 43-44% of your height if you want to look good.

As for my autism, when I really work on my social skills and learn to control myself, people don't notice it, but when I lose control by talking or writing too much, that is when I become annoying to a lot of people.

So, it is indeed possible to improve yourself but it requires a lot of hard work and sacrifices, which is why most guys never do it.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8853
If you werent normal since 6th grade you will never be normal, and it is over

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii