NT-PILL DESTROYED

D

Deleted member 21044

Kraken
NT-pill is cope. It's about being both mentally and physically healthy.

Saying being psychologically average (neurotypical) is attractive is just as dumb as saying being physically average is attractive.

The average normie isn't physically healthy! (low T, recessed, balding, fat, acne, bad teeth, prey eyes, fast aging,...)

And he isn't psychologically healthy either! There is a scale of behavioral attractiveness which correlates with mental health.

If the normie archetype is 5/10 in looks (determined by physical helath) he is also 5/10 in mental health. Not many people realise this. These two also go mostly hand in hand, that's why bitches say they like good looking men's personalities while incels' personalities along with looks repulse them. Healthy and therefore good looking men will have healthy personalities (socially dominant, low inhib, indifferent to the woman's mood, sexually driven, talkative, intelligent, individuallistic, ambitious, generaly manly).

You can be more mentally attractive than a normie. What you call the NT-pill is really the MENTAL HEALTH pill. It's certainly inferior to looks but can somewhat boost your general SMV if it's above your looks level (more mentally than physically healthy). That on the other hand is quite rare. As i said, these two correlate.

Check your mental health, bruh.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Need2Ascend, nobodyspecial369, thereallegend and 5 others
@Zer0/∞ :feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19 and Deleted member 15827
Don't you let out that antidote (yeah)
Poppin' pills is all we know (ooh)
In the hills is all we know (Hollywood)
Don't go through the front door (through the back)
It's lowkey at the night show (ooh)
So don't you open up that window (ooh)
Don't you let out that antidote, yeah
Party on a Sunday (that was fun)
Do it all again on Monday (one more time)
Spent the check on a weekend (oh my God)
I might do it all again (that's boss shit)
I just hit a three peat (ooh)
Fucked three hoes I met this week (Robert Horry)
I don't do no old hoes (oh, no, no)
My nigga, that's a no-no (straight up)
She just want the coco (cocaina)
I just want dinero (paper hunt)
Who that at the front door? (Who that is?)
If it's the feds, oh-no-no-no (don't let 'em in, shhh)
Don't you open up that window (yah)
Don't you let out that antidote (yah, ooh)

Cope. Ramirez looks with cuck giggly deer caught in headlihjts look still mogs mentally healthy chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 14561 and Deleted member 20891
normies are not nt they are eating shabbos goy slop and compulsively take poison from big pharma, their whole life is virtue signaling and a piece of plexi glass

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 15827
What's helped me is that I have a job where I have started to do some project management shit and talk to clients on a regular basis for a few hours a week and it's usually 3+ on 1. So I am talking for about 50%+ of the time. And that includes talking to women and blacks/caribs who give a lot more in conversations and expect a lot more back and forth.

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369 and thereallegend
Mental health is cope

• +1
Reactions: MolestatoDallaVita
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
You are kind of right, greycell, dominant personality is better than average personality, this is redpill and this has to be maxed after softmaxes which is also after hardmaxes, and it built itself pretty naturally once you're gl and live in easy mode. Hence why we don't focus too much on it but you're right, NTmaxing is not the accurate expression.

Your mental health cannot be good if you know the things I know. You can cope, but that doesn’t even work as the brain doesn’t work with “affirmations” it works with how it perceives the world to actually be. You’ll just experience cognitive dissonance if you “cope”.

There is only one universally attractive feature to women: Good looks. Everything else is about culture and trends. Things that are popular now would be unacceptable in the past, and vice-versa. Being non-NT typically means you don't "get it." You don't fit in, you don't adjust to trends, you are in your own little mental world that is at odds with what is going on in the wider world. The safest bet for attracting the most women possible is to be physically attractive (always), and to be the kind of guy that appeals to the zeitgeist. In other words, being NT.

• Hmm...
Reactions: stevielake
NT-pill is cope. It's about being both mentally and physically healthy.

Saying being psychologically average (neurotypical) is attractive is just as dumb as saying being physically average is attractive.

The average normie isn't physically healthy! (low T, recessed, balding, fat, acne, bad teeth, prey eyes, fast aging,...)

And he isn't psychologically healthy either! There is a scale of behavioral attractiveness which correlates with mental health.

If the normie archetype is 5/10 in looks (determined by physical helath) he is also 5/10 in mental health. Not many people realise this. These two also go mostly hand in hand, that's why bitches say they like good looking men's personalities while incels' personalities along with looks repulse them. Healthy and therefore good looking men will have healthy personalities (socially dominant, low inhib, indifferent to the woman's mood, sexually driven, talkative, intelligent, individuallistic, ambitious, generaly manly).

You can be more mentally attractive than a normie. What you call the NT-pill is really the MENTAL HEALTH pill. It's certainly inferior to looks but can somewhat boost your general SMV if it's above your looks level (more mentally than physically healthy). That on the other hand is quite rare. As i said, these two correlate.

Check your mental health, bruh.
this is so true and excellent points bro.

my mental health hasn’t been good lately due to using social media and dating apps. wasn’t using them before

And i feel my looks do wax and wane depending on my mental state, agave you noticed this

And that’s so interesting you pointed out that good looking guys usually are more mentally healthy and socially balanced