nt skater fag from my old school has been nonstop streaming blackpill curse xD

D

Deleted member 16133

🖤💊THIS IS MY CURSE 🔪🩸☠️💀🤘👹🤡👿

nigga is skating right where i got confronted almost 2 years ago i can't even fathom to watch the video but here u go

FUCK YOU WYLIE EAST HIGHSCHOOL I WILL GET VENGEANCE ONE DAY!

also shoutout to these niggas for streaming

it's funny how this nigga wanna talk shit but he's literally streamed my song on repeat every fucking day that'll be over 50 time when my spotify for artists app updates tomorrow xD

FUCK YOUR SCHOOL AND EVERYONE THERE! I CAN'T ESCAPE YOU, YOU WON'T LET ME FORGET YOU! EVERY CORNER I TURN YOU ARE THERE, EVERY TIME I CLOSE MY EYES I SEE YOU. IT'S LIKE YOU WANT ME TO BE DRIVEN TO INSANITY!

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, El Ñero, Deleted member 15827 and 8 others
Bruh you're so autistic
I can't imagine telling my classmates I have more mandibular and maxilla advancement than them WTF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, datboijj, subhuman incel and 12 others
u should beat that little niggers ass the next time u see him james

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, El Ñero and Deleted member 19066
#ad

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
jfl at him saying 'mog'. Did he pick that up from you or is he a gym bro or some shit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 15827
Bruh you're so autistic
I can't imagine telling my classmates I have more mandibular and maxilla advancement than them WTF
it's not autistic, it's the truth.
you've been on this site for over 2 years and you still believe the NT pill.
Just be like everyone else, just be a bluepilled cunt, go fuck yourself.
You have no right to speak after calling me autistic, for being intellectually superior to a normie.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 15827
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 20618
jfl at him saying 'mog'. Did he pick that up from you or is he a gym bro or some shit.
yeah it's gym bro shit but i dont think he works out, he just learned it from the song

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 19066
FUCK YOU WYLIE EAST HIGHSCHOOL I WILL GET VENGEANCE ONE DAY!
ER soon :feelshah:

it's not autistic, it's the truth.
you've been on this site for over 2 years and you still believe the NT pill.
Just be like everyone else, just be a bluepilled cunt, go fuck yourself.
You have no right to speak after calling me autistic, for being intellectually superior to a normie.
ironic as i'm the biggest NT denier on this forum

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Lol did that tyronelite bully you? U look so submissive next to him like an injured gazelle

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
Lol did that tyronelite bully you? U look so submissive next to him like an injured gazelle
that's from 2 years ago, im same size as him now. hes a skinnyfatcel, i would absolutely demolish him now. i wish i could, but i can't go back to that school.

hes not tyronelite hes bloated af and has nct i think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and datboijj
that's from 2 years ago, im same size as him now. hes a skinnyfatcel, i would absolutely demolish him now. i wish i could, but i can't go back to that school.
Nah u would be submissive and flashbacks of that moment it will haunt you for the rest of your life :ROFLMAO:

Nah u would be submissive and flashbacks of that moment it will haunt you for the rest of your life :ROFLMAO:
if i had a knife or a gun i promise you he would scatter like pigs in shit

you still making music now?

i dont have a knife or a gun but im just saying that nigga would lose now if i had to fight him y dont u believei could beat him

U use hgh?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
Ordinary
Virtues
Evaporate
Rapidly

Time to give up:feelswhy::ogre: