BIGGEST DESCENSION OF ALL TIME! RATE 15 YEAR OLD ME! GTFIFIHHHHHH! (looksmax origin story)

Did I ascend?

• Total voters
that was two years ago i have no "fat" on my body anymore but at the time normies would refer to that as askinyn fat and i was depressed because of it
So you're saying "pic not related" to that statement about being skinny fat?

Holy shit what a descension, are all american kids that fucked up ?
And how the fuck could you do surgery at 14 years old ?

So you're saying "pic not related" to that statement about being skinny fat?
no i think it is called skinny fat because at the time i had more chubby cheeks and only top 2 abs revealed

Holy shit what a descension, are all american kids that fucked up ?
And how the fuck could you do surgery at 14 years old ?
i think its just my genetics

if you started lifting the problem of being skinny fat would fix itself over time
i am not skinny fat anymore but i dont need to lfake my looks to be attractive

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18052
no lip fillers how can i become chad
you need to fucking be focusing on getting your normal looks back, undo everything you did to yourself face-wise

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 18052
you need to fucking be focusing on getting your normal looks back, undo everything you did to yourself face-wise
i cant man
nothing hits the same when i take pics i look like a ffreak now

no i think im higher psl
THEN WHY DO YOU GET NO WOMEN?
BECAUSE YOU AREN'T HIGHER IN PSL!
WOMEN USED TO PRAISE YOU IN THE COMMENTS ON INSTAGRAM AND TIKTOK AND NOW THEY'RE SCARED AND YOU THINK YOU HAVE HIGHER PSL?
GO ON PHOTOFEELER AND EVALUATE YOUR PAST AND PRESENT PICTURES AND TRUST ME, YOUR PAST ONES WILL DO MUCH BETTER!
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

:lul::lul::lul:

I think you overdid fillers on cheeks chin especially lips and look like Bogdanoff freak now. We are not normieswe know your looks aren't natural.

Fillers looked good 2 years ago giving you Chadlite like results when you started , then they quickly migrate in under eye and cheeks and when you done maintenance it turned out too much giving you fake and bloated looks.

You should have wait until 21 so your skull would have grown properly and then you could ascend via bimax, implants.

THEN WHY DO YOU GET NO WOMEN?
BECAUSE YOU AREN'T HIGHER IN PSL!
WOMEN USED TO PRAISE YOU IN THE COMMENTS ON INSTAGRAM AND TIKTOK AND NOW THEY'RE SCARED AND YOU THINK YOU HAVE HIGHER PSL?
GO ON PHOTOFEELER AND EVALUATE YOUR PAST AND PRESENT PICTURES AND TRUST ME, YOUR PAST ONES WILL DO MUCH BETTER!
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

:lul::lul::lul:
i went on photofeeler and i got a zero on looks zero on trustworthiness everything

I think you overdid fillers on cheeks chin especially lips and look like Bogdanoff freak now. We are not normieswe know your looks aren't natural.

Fillers looked good 2 years ago giving you Chadlite like results when you started , then they quickly migrate in under eye and cheeks and when you done maintenance it turned out too much giving you fake and bloated looks.

You should have wait until 21 so your skull would have grown properly and then you could ascend via bimax, implants.
no surgeries

no surgeries
Damn James you have worst puberty ever you descended so hard then.

So you lose harmony and got massive bones that break your looks. Your looks too. You re not the First cute young boy that turns out to became trucel as adult though.

Damn James you have worst puberty ever you descended so hard then.

So you lose harmony and got massive bones that break your looks. Your looks too. You re not the First cute young boy that turns out to became trucel as adult though.
nigga its the collagen pill hair pill even race pill ive become so much whiter now than i was before
and i grew these weird fucking bones

• +1
Reactions: FrenchareMedCucks
nigga its the collagen pill hair pill even race pill ive become so much whiter now than i was before
Yes you d better be 4 PSL slightly recessed boneless Normie like me so much easier to ascend. I was boneless but always got harmony.

I grow bones every week with bonesmashing descent results for 6 months and planning bimax + supra and infra rims implants to ascend.

Is there a surgery for lips reduction? Have you Africa DNA in your ancestry.

Yes you d better be 4 PSL slightly recessed boneless Normie like me so much easier to ascend. I was boneless but always got harmony.

I grow bones every week with bonesmashing descent results for 6 months and planning bimax + supra and infra rims implants to ascend.

Is there a surgery for lips reduction? Have you Africa DNA in your ancestry.
no african just german
yes theres lip reduction surgery but i dont think i should get it i think i need rhinoplasty cuz i have an unusual nose shape and in my case my alar base is too narrow i need to get a nose prolly like a tiktok eboy maybe vinnie hacker but im nto sure
i jsut want a bigger nose probably

i wish i could just have friends tbh
what is my psl be honest

curlyheadjames

https://looksmax.org/threads/biggest-descension-in-history-rate-14-year-old-me-looksmax-origin-story.489929/
heres part one to those havent seen this, this is my life story, i repeat this is not a troll.
These are my experiences, and how the blackpill can ruin a young person's life.

So we all know this shit took place after December 25th, 2020. I took the blackpill, and it would end up changing my life for the worse.
If I would've known what taking such a strong responsibility, and having this powerful information would do to me? I would've ignored it, and lived ignorantly in bliss.

late July 2020, I am 14 years old, the start of school. I was skinny fat, but I was starting to bulk and get better abs.
View attachment 1652150

August 7th 2020:
I successfully cut and starved for 7 days (kinda), but wouldn't have full anorexic abs like I do now. I was also looksmaxxed, had NT hair, wore light green color contacts to accentuate my natural color, had glowing skin, was starting to bulk up, etc.
View attachment 1652148

October 12th, 2020:
Me and my friends had just gotten back from the mall in a small town called Wylie Texas, I believe it was called Stonebriar, but I couldn't recall it because I haven't been there in so long.
Me and a few others went, but in this video only me and my friend Victor were to appear in this video.

He's also the nigga that features on the song that goes My GURL SHES MY...yeah im not even gonna get into that because that song's embarrassing as fuck, and spotify won't let me unrelease it.
Regardless, we had just gotten back to my neighborhood in Wylie, and Victor saw Bernadette from school was filming TikToks down the street, at the time she only had 30k followers, would eventually get 250k+ and blow the fuck up.

View attachment 1652153
View attachment 1652155

October 19th, 2020:
It was a weekend or so if I remember it, the boys all came over for the day;
Jaylen (The Indian, and Dominican mix)

nelson (The mexican, i didn't capitalize his name because he'd end up becoming dead to me, and he betrayed and bullied me at school and start fights and physically hit me at school with his new friends)

https://imgur.com/a/QLxRjjG

This kid nelson ruined my life forever, and I will never recover from the pain him and his friends caused me.

Bernadette (The famous tiktok Phillipina with the short hair)

Victor (The most popular kid at school at the time, and it only helped my status walking around with him and other people percieving me as high status due to his assosiation, he would later lose all his connections, and friends because he was accused of being a pedo even tho he was just tryna fuck JBS and ended up shaving his head a few months ago or else they would've killed him. Niggas really hired a hitman on him if he didn't shave his head, so he had to do it. Regardless, still my nigga to this day even though we don't talk much no more, I stuck up for even when no one else did.)
View attachment 1652244View attachment 1652245
View attachment 1652252View attachment 1652253View attachment 1652254View attachment 1652256

Victor had it really hard after this, he ended up getting stabbed and beat up outside his apartment, and he had to go into hiding but it went away after 8 months today.

I feel really bad, because his reputation got ruined, just like mine, because of some puck ass niggas who go around defaming people. And I got associated as the friend of a pedo, but I didn't care cuz im a real nigga, I am ride or die unlike most normies. Victor was my nigga, and still is my nigga to dis DAY!

They came over and we just made music and tiktoks the whole time, ate hella good pizza, we worked out too, it was fun as fuck.
Sad that I'll never get these memories back, because of inceldom.

View attachment 1652154
View attachment 1652157
View attachment 1652158
View attachment 1652161
View attachment 1652159

October 20th, 2020:
Bernadette came over just by herself to make some tiktoks (The ones including the next one got hundreds of thousands of views by this point, and all the girls in the comments were talking about how fine I was, how cute I looked, and how they begged me to appear in more of her videos.) and we had an hour workout session, and we just hung out, and talked about life. Don't get any weird ideas either you dumb fuckin niggas, Bernadette played for the other team, no hate towards her for that, I may hate gay people, but she was a kind fucking person. At this point I would've still been considered "skinnyish" but I was still bulking, as you could see I didn't have visible cheekbones, because of body fat but because I wouldn't grow them until the past few months, and I wouldn't have gotten bulked up until the proceeding months.

View attachment 1652215
View attachment 1652216
View attachment 1652151

October 31st, 2020:
It was Halloween, me, nelson, Jaylen, Victor, Victor's brother, and Geo all ganged up to take on the biggest neighborhood in our city, we got hella candy, met hella girls, and went to a big ass fucking party.

View attachment 1652149

November 12, 2020:
I was still pretty happy, going to parties, hanging out with girls, working out, just living the NT life listening to Juice Wrld (now I listen to more incelish music like Def Leppard, and Iron Maiden are a few of my favorite artists while back then I liked more NT music.)

View attachment 1652156

December 15th, 2020:
At the time I took this pic, I was hanging out with my nigga nelson.
If you wanna see our pic go look at the other thread, cuz thats part.

one. I would've later discovered looksmax, ten days later, and it would've ruined my FUCKING LIFE!
View attachment 1652242

March 10th, 2021:
I am 15 year olds, after January.
My hair had started to grow, and my reputation started to fall.
At this point, girls still found me attractive because I didn't jestermax and act like a fuck nigga on tiktok (that'll be in part 3 or 4)
nelson actually took this photo, and at this time I was only 3 months into the blackpill so it didn't take a big toll on me.
I showed nelson a few videos about the blackpill, and I actually decided to show him looksmax. Taught him some words, like normie, and over. He thought it was weird, he said "u weird brauuah" and he laughed saying it was over for ugly people, after I taught him that.

View attachment 1652152
April 10th, my hair would've been considered non NT at this point,
I was getting skinnier and skinnier, stopped working out because of what looksmax told me "its all about face bro!"
This was the last time me and nelson ever hung out, me and him took photos that day, but its on my other PC no one really cares about that nigga anyway. He would've ended up telling all my secrets to everyone, hitting me randomly at school, and starting fights, pushing me in the hallway, verbally insulting me for no reason. He said he hated me, all because everyone else disliked me. I did nothing to him, he was my brother, and he betrayed me. All the past 3 years spent with him, all the birthday gifts I bought him, I gave him a $1000 dollar PC one time (not for birthday, just bc i was a good friend) because he couldn't afford one, I consoled him when his girlfriend broke up with him, and anything he needed I would've done for him. It's whatever though, nothing I can change about it, I wasted so many years on a nigga that would turn on me, and I'll never waste anymore ON ANYONE ELSE. I don't need friends, I don't care how much it makes me appear as an incel, you cannot trust anyone EVER.

View attachment 1652275

Current physique: December 2021 - Now (April 26th 2022)

View attachment 1652283View attachment 1652284

I look like shit now, 100 lbs, have barely grown an inch since 2020 when I was 14 :feelswhy:

I am now 16 years old, Starvemaxxed, have ZERO muscle or arm definition WHATSOEVER.
I have no friends, no girls.
Anyone who I talked to from my old city hates me, my old band hates me because I said the n word and got exposed even though they said it during practices, every girl hates me because I was considered taboo at my school and they care about status, almost every guy hates me or ignores me for my cringy videos I used to post last year.
At least I got a job so I can save up for future surgeries, and I got HGH so maybe I can gymcel and improve as I have free gym membership access for the next two years, but I don't know if it'll save me. I'm fucked beyond repair, no one has ever been there for me.
No family, no friends, no NOTHING!
You may ask why am I making this? The reason is not because of sympathy and reactions, I want ANSWERS to why I am this way. I am making logs, and retracing my footsteps so I can see how I've become deranged lunatic, and how I can not make the same mistake in the future, if I ever get the chance to become better.
It's brutally over, how can I recover?

[ISPOILER]Trick question, I can't.[/ISPOILER]

TLDR: IT'S OVER DUE TO MY SHIT UPBRINGING AND SOCIETAL TORMENT, I'LL NEVER FIND HAPPINESS OR LOVE EVER!
U should sell movie rights to your life story to some studio

Your main flaw is your lips as they just appear too big. Try getting dissolvers, but make sure you speak to a legitimate plastic surgeon beforehand. Also if you're really still a kid then holy shit eat more or you'll stunt your height.

Your main flaw is your lips as they just appear too big. Try getting dissolvers, but make sure you speak to a legitimate plastic surgeon beforehand. Also if you're really still a kid then holy shit eat more or you'll stunt your height.
if i got better lips could i slay
IMG 2932

if i got better lips could i slayView attachment 1738560
Yes probably. It's the top one that seems too big in proportion to the rest of your face. I would heavily advice going to Beverly Hills and consulting with a reputable surgeon there beforehand though. A good one will be able to properly analyze your face, and truly decide what needs to be changed to improve your aesthetics.

• +1
Reactions: nandor
Yes probably. It's the top one that seems too big in proportion to the rest of your face. I would heavily advice going to Beverly Hills and consulting with a reputable surgeon there beforehand though. A good one will be able to properly analyze your face, and truly decide what needs to be changed to improve your aesthetics.
From what I gathered you have a lot of money so you could probably easily afford a trip and consultation at the least. Please do your research beforehand though. Don't get bogged to the point of no return. Also never do fillers.

• +1
Reactions: nandor
i think i just need rhino

armed and dangerous was the shit back in the day :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

just saw the videos of u in ur "prime". all u had to do was fix ur ears and that was it lmao
its crazy tbh bc girls never ever mentioned anything about my ears at that time so i didnt know it was a failo but i have grown into them a bit so they dont stick out as much but my hair still covers them bc they still arent good ears
i will get otoplasty after my nose and eye procedure in 2024

armed and dangerous was the shit back in the day :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
hy me and the niggas were being NT listening to ghetto rap or wahtever
i never liked it tho just listened enough to know some of the lyrics to fit in

ur nose is already nonexsistence and looks feminine + like michael jackson
Pretty sure he's just fucking with us at this point.

you took what this site said way too seriously. it fucked with my head too but not to your level. the mexican fatass seemed like a gigasnake, you shouldve fought him and beat his ass to earn back your respect

it seems like you were predispositioned to mental illness though and this site just triggereed it in you similar to how acid turns people predispositioned to mental illness into schitzos. a true NT would never be tainted by a bunch of weird incel opinions especially considering you were good looking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
Look at what you guys have done to this kid.. Lord oh lord.. I pray for you, young one. You will regain your slayer looks, I will pray as long as it takes.