BIGGEST DESCENSION OF ALL TIME! RATE 15 YEAR OLD ME! GTFIFIHHHHHH! (looksmax origin story)

Did I ascend?

• Total voters
you took what this site said way too seriously. it fucked with my head too but not to your level. the mexican fatass seemed like a gigasnake, you shouldve fought him and beat his ass to earn back your respect

it seems like you were predispositioned to mental illness though and this site just triggereed it in you similar to how acid turns people predispositioned to mental illness into schitzos. a true NT would never be tainted by a bunch of weird incel opinions especially considering you were good looking
damn your back nice seeing u bro but it's just so brutal man i can't go back it's just how it is shoulda woulda coulda i have many regrets but there's nothing i can do about it anymore i was never NT ever since i was a small child i just happened to have good genetics but even then it got fucked
Look at what you guys have done to this kid.. Lord oh lord.. I pray for you, young one. You will regain your slayer looks, I will pray as long as it takes.
7ECB2ADA 9E8C 4D77 A93E 63EE3AD0A8F6
73A02173 DC36 4A16 9861 30C65A72A587
B25B373E A4AF 481C 9A42 B85FCE664861
396D492B 05B2 47C4 9A69 D324D2BBF117
7104DD96 B7DD 4D11 9A05 566CECB9728E
5907FD47 4ECD 4DAD B0AD EA773DA89228
299E35D3 75D6 450A B879 6FDFE1EED1CE
9E4FE290 4982 48FD AAF5 299457C5D52A
AFA78E8C 3614 4629 A20B 993851EABE81

im not that ugly bro just a bit of softmaxxing and i can ascend

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
damn your back nice seeing u bro but it's just so brutal man i can't go back it's just how it is shoulda woulda coulda i have many regrets but there's nothing i can do about it anymore i was never NT ever since i was a small child i just happened to have good genetics but even then it got fucked

View attachment 1909549View attachment 1909550View attachment 1909551View attachment 1909552View attachment 1909554View attachment 1909555View attachment 1909556View attachment 1909557View attachment 1909558
You legit have more bonemass than me on a body that's half the size of mine.. this is one of the few occasions where... I recommend surgery brother.

View attachment 1909549View attachment 1909550View attachment 1909551View attachment 1909552View attachment 1909554View attachment 1909555View attachment 1909556View attachment 1909557View attachment 1909558
you need to have a good diet to help fix ur neurotransmitters

focus on ur guthealth, take meds for schitzophrenia

you need to balance ur omega 6 and omega 3s. and eat way more to get a healthy layer of fat

you need to eat way more fish and protein and consume way less empty carbs and omega 6

basically just eat a ton of fish and way less other shit. chew down sardines. ur levels are probably way out of whack. you need to drink shit like kefir

you need sun too. in the morning or before tthe sun is setting so you get infared radiation. you need to eat a healthy diet of vitamin c. vitamin c gives antioxidants which will protect you from the uv radiation. leafy greens can help that and also magnesium which is in leafy greens

make a sunblock if youre in the sun too much with coconut oil, olive oil, sesame oil and zinc oxide

you will sleep better too. this produces melatonin

if you do all these things you can maximize your puberty even further. you dont need anablolic steroids. you can feel better man and look better if you do these things dude trust me. youre saving up for surgery unless thats a joke, but you could do this for way cheaper. and it will help your mental health immensely

you will be proud of yourself, if you really just push yourself to have discipline. you can better yourself dude, you just need to force your brain to do the things that are necessary

again you need a healthy balance of omega 6 and omega 3

02E8FBA0 99EF 4001 8B11 93F63857FA83
83A077AE 45FF 496D 9970 DE0F8A6DBC9F

so many peoples ratios are out of whack

you can do this mane. you will grow so much better if you have proper nutrition and you can make the most out of your puberty

https://looksmax.org/threads/biggest-descension-in-history-rate-14-year-old-me-looksmax-origin-story.489929/
heres part one to those havent seen this, this is my life story, i repeat this is not a troll.
These are my experiences, and how the blackpill can ruin a young person's life.

So we all know this shit took place after December 25th, 2020. I took the blackpill, and it would end up changing my life for the worse.
If I would've known what taking such a strong responsibility, and having this powerful information would do to me? I would've ignored it, and lived ignorantly in bliss.

late July 2020, I am 14 years old, the start of school. I was skinny fat, but I was starting to bulk and get better abs.
View attachment 1652150

August 7th 2020:
I successfully cut and starved for 7 days (kinda), but wouldn't have full anorexic abs like I do now. I was also looksmaxxed, had NT hair, wore light green color contacts to accentuate my natural color, had glowing skin, was starting to bulk up, etc.
View attachment 1652148

October 12th, 2020:
Me and my friends had just gotten back from the mall in a small town called Wylie Texas, I believe it was called Stonebriar, but I couldn't recall it because I haven't been there in so long.
Me and a few others went, but in this video only me and my friend Victor were to appear in this video.

He's also the nigga that features on the song that goes My GURL SHES MY...yeah im not even gonna get into that because that song's embarrassing as fuck, and spotify won't let me unrelease it.
Regardless, we had just gotten back to my neighborhood in Wylie, and Victor saw Bernadette from school was filming TikToks down the street, at the time she only had 30k followers, would eventually get 250k+ and blow the fuck up.

View attachment 1652153
View attachment 1652155

October 19th, 2020:
It was a weekend or so if I remember it, the boys all came over for the day;
Jaylen (The Indian, and Dominican mix)

nelson (The mexican, i didn't capitalize his name because he'd end up becoming dead to me, and he betrayed and bullied me at school and start fights and physically hit me at school with his new friends)

https://imgur.com/a/QLxRjjG

This kid nelson ruined my life forever, and I will never recover from the pain him and his friends caused me.

Bernadette (The famous tiktok Phillipina with the short hair)

Victor (The most popular kid at school at the time, and it only helped my status walking around with him and other people percieving me as high status due to his assosiation, he would later lose all his connections, and friends because he was accused of being a pedo even tho he was just tryna fuck JBS and ended up shaving his head a few months ago or else they would've killed him. Niggas really hired a hitman on him if he didn't shave his head, so he had to do it. Regardless, still my nigga to this day even though we don't talk much no more, I stuck up for even when no one else did.)
View attachment 1652244View attachment 1652245
View attachment 1652252View attachment 1652253View attachment 1652254View attachment 1652256

Victor had it really hard after this, he ended up getting stabbed and beat up outside his apartment, and he had to go into hiding but it went away after 8 months today.

I feel really bad, because his reputation got ruined, just like mine, because of some puck ass niggas who go around defaming people. And I got associated as the friend of a pedo, but I didn't care cuz im a real nigga, I am ride or die unlike most normies. Victor was my nigga, and still is my nigga to dis DAY!

They came over and we just made music and tiktoks the whole time, ate hella good pizza, we worked out too, it was fun as fuck.
Sad that I'll never get these memories back, because of inceldom.

View attachment 1652154
View attachment 1652157
View attachment 1652158
View attachment 1652161
View attachment 1652159

October 20th, 2020:
Bernadette came over just by herself to make some tiktoks (The ones including the next one got hundreds of thousands of views by this point, and all the girls in the comments were talking about how fine I was, how cute I looked, and how they begged me to appear in more of her videos.) and we had an hour workout session, and we just hung out, and talked about life. Don't get any weird ideas either you dumb fuckin niggas, Bernadette played for the other team, no hate towards her for that, I may hate gay people, but she was a kind fucking person. At this point I would've still been considered "skinnyish" but I was still bulking, as you could see I didn't have visible cheekbones, because of body fat but because I wouldn't grow them until the past few months, and I wouldn't have gotten bulked up until the proceeding months.

View attachment 1652215
View attachment 1652216
View attachment 1652151

October 31st, 2020:
It was Halloween, me, nelson, Jaylen, Victor, Victor's brother, and Geo all ganged up to take on the biggest neighborhood in our city, we got hella candy, met hella girls, and went to a big ass fucking party.

View attachment 1652149

November 12, 2020:
I was still pretty happy, going to parties, hanging out with girls, working out, just living the NT life listening to Juice Wrld (now I listen to more incelish music like Def Leppard, and Iron Maiden are a few of my favorite artists while back then I liked more NT music.)

View attachment 1652156

December 15th, 2020:
At the time I took this pic, I was hanging out with my nigga nelson.
If you wanna see our pic go look at the other thread, cuz thats part.

one. I would've later discovered looksmax, ten days later, and it would've ruined my FUCKING LIFE!
View attachment 1652242

March 10th, 2021:
I am 15 year olds, after January.
My hair had started to grow, and my reputation started to fall.
At this point, girls still found me attractive because I didn't jestermax and act like a fuck nigga on tiktok (that'll be in part 3 or 4)
nelson actually took this photo, and at this time I was only 3 months into the blackpill so it didn't take a big toll on me.
I showed nelson a few videos about the blackpill, and I actually decided to show him looksmax. Taught him some words, like normie, and over. He thought it was weird, he said "u weird brauuah" and he laughed saying it was over for ugly people, after I taught him that.

View attachment 1652152
April 10th, my hair would've been considered non NT at this point,
I was getting skinnier and skinnier, stopped working out because of what looksmax told me "its all about face bro!"
This was the last time me and nelson ever hung out, me and him took photos that day, but its on my other PC no one really cares about that nigga anyway. He would've ended up telling all my secrets to everyone, hitting me randomly at school, and starting fights, pushing me in the hallway, verbally insulting me for no reason. He said he hated me, all because everyone else disliked me. I did nothing to him, he was my brother, and he betrayed me. All the past 3 years spent with him, all the birthday gifts I bought him, I gave him a $1000 dollar PC one time (not for birthday, just bc i was a good friend) because he couldn't afford one, I consoled him when his girlfriend broke up with him, and anything he needed I would've done for him. It's whatever though, nothing I can change about it, I wasted so many years on a nigga that would turn on me, and I'll never waste anymore ON ANYONE ELSE. I don't need friends, I don't care how much it makes me appear as an incel, you cannot trust anyone EVER.

View attachment 1652275

Current physique: December 2021 - Now (April 26th 2022)

View attachment 1652283View attachment 1652284

I look like shit now, 100 lbs, have barely grown an inch since 2020 when I was 14 :feelswhy:

I am now 16 years old, Starvemaxxed, have ZERO muscle or arm definition WHATSOEVER.
I have no friends, no girls.
Anyone who I talked to from my old city hates me, my old band hates me because I said the n word and got exposed even though they said it during practices, every girl hates me because I was considered taboo at my school and they care about status, almost every guy hates me or ignores me for my cringy videos I used to post last year.
At least I got a job so I can save up for future surgeries, and I got HGH so maybe I can gymcel and improve as I have free gym membership access for the next two years, but I don't know if it'll save me. I'm fucked beyond repair, no one has ever been there for me.
No family, no friends, no NOTHING!
You may ask why am I making this? The reason is not because of sympathy and reactions, I want ANSWERS to why I am this way. I am making logs, and retracing my footsteps so I can see how I've become deranged lunatic, and how I can not make the same mistake in the future, if I ever get the chance to become better.
It's brutally over, how can I recover?

[ISPOILER]Trick question, I can't.[/ISPOILER]

TLDR: IT'S OVER DUE TO MY SHIT UPBRINGING AND SOCIETAL TORMENT, I'LL NEVER FIND HAPPINESS OR LOVE EVER!
https://looksmax.org/threads/biggest-descension-in-history-rate-14-year-old-me-looksmax-origin-story.489929/
heres part one to those havent seen this, this is my life story, i repeat this is not a troll.
These are my experiences, and how the blackpill can ruin a young person's life.

So we all know this shit took place after December 25th, 2020. I took the blackpill, and it would end up changing my life for the worse.
If I would've known what taking such a strong responsibility, and having this powerful information would do to me? I would've ignored it, and lived ignorantly in bliss.

late July 2020, I am 14 years old, the start of school. I was skinny fat, but I was starting to bulk and get better abs.
View attachment 1652150

August 7th 2020:
I successfully cut and starved for 7 days (kinda), but wouldn't have full anorexic abs like I do now. I was also looksmaxxed, had NT hair, wore light green color contacts to accentuate my natural color, had glowing skin, was starting to bulk up, etc.
View attachment 1652148

October 12th, 2020:
Me and my friends had just gotten back from the mall in a small town called Wylie Texas, I believe it was called Stonebriar, but I couldn't recall it because I haven't been there in so long.
Me and a few others went, but in this video only me and my friend Victor were to appear in this video.

He's also the nigga that features on the song that goes My GURL SHES MY...yeah im not even gonna get into that because that song's embarrassing as fuck, and spotify won't let me unrelease it.
Regardless, we had just gotten back to my neighborhood in Wylie, and Victor saw Bernadette from school was filming TikToks down the street, at the time she only had 30k followers, would eventually get 250k+ and blow the fuck up.

View attachment 1652153
View attachment 1652155

October 19th, 2020:
It was a weekend or so if I remember it, the boys all came over for the day;
Jaylen (The Indian, and Dominican mix)

nelson (The mexican, i didn't capitalize his name because he'd end up becoming dead to me, and he betrayed and bullied me at school and start fights and physically hit me at school with his new friends)

https://imgur.com/a/QLxRjjG

This kid nelson ruined my life forever, and I will never recover from the pain him and his friends caused me.

Bernadette (The famous tiktok Phillipina with the short hair)

Victor (The most popular kid at school at the time, and it only helped my status walking around with him and other people percieving me as high status due to his assosiation, he would later lose all his connections, and friends because he was accused of being a pedo even tho he was just tryna fuck JBS and ended up shaving his head a few months ago or else they would've killed him. Niggas really hired a hitman on him if he didn't shave his head, so he had to do it. Regardless, still my nigga to this day even though we don't talk much no more, I stuck up for even when no one else did.)
View attachment 1652244View attachment 1652245
View attachment 1652252View attachment 1652253View attachment 1652254View attachment 1652256

Victor had it really hard after this, he ended up getting stabbed and beat up outside his apartment, and he had to go into hiding but it went away after 8 months today.

I feel really bad, because his reputation got ruined, just like mine, because of some puck ass niggas who go around defaming people. And I got associated as the friend of a pedo, but I didn't care cuz im a real nigga, I am ride or die unlike most normies. Victor was my nigga, and still is my nigga to dis DAY!

They came over and we just made music and tiktoks the whole time, ate hella good pizza, we worked out too, it was fun as fuck.
Sad that I'll never get these memories back, because of inceldom.

View attachment 1652154
View attachment 1652157
View attachment 1652158
View attachment 1652161
View attachment 1652159

October 20th, 2020:
Bernadette came over just by herself to make some tiktoks (The ones including the next one got hundreds of thousands of views by this point, and all the girls in the comments were talking about how fine I was, how cute I looked, and how they begged me to appear in more of her videos.) and we had an hour workout session, and we just hung out, and talked about life. Don't get any weird ideas either you dumb fuckin niggas, Bernadette played for the other team, no hate towards her for that, I may hate gay people, but she was a kind fucking person. At this point I would've still been considered "skinnyish" but I was still bulking, as you could see I didn't have visible cheekbones, because of body fat but because I wouldn't grow them until the past few months, and I wouldn't have gotten bulked up until the proceeding months.

View attachment 1652215
View attachment 1652216
View attachment 1652151

October 31st, 2020:
It was Halloween, me, nelson, Jaylen, Victor, Victor's brother, and Geo all ganged up to take on the biggest neighborhood in our city, we got hella candy, met hella girls, and went to a big ass fucking party.

View attachment 1652149

November 12, 2020:
I was still pretty happy, going to parties, hanging out with girls, working out, just living the NT life listening to Juice Wrld (now I listen to more incelish music like Def Leppard, and Iron Maiden are a few of my favorite artists while back then I liked more NT music.)

View attachment 1652156

December 15th, 2020:
At the time I took this pic, I was hanging out with my nigga nelson.
If you wanna see our pic go look at the other thread, cuz thats part.

one. I would've later discovered looksmax, ten days later, and it would've ruined my FUCKING LIFE!
View attachment 1652242

March 10th, 2021:
I am 15 year olds, after January.
My hair had started to grow, and my reputation started to fall.
At this point, girls still found me attractive because I didn't jestermax and act like a fuck nigga on tiktok (that'll be in part 3 or 4)
nelson actually took this photo, and at this time I was only 3 months into the blackpill so it didn't take a big toll on me.
I showed nelson a few videos about the blackpill, and I actually decided to show him looksmax. Taught him some words, like normie, and over. He thought it was weird, he said "u weird brauuah" and he laughed saying it was over for ugly people, after I taught him that.

View attachment 1652152
April 10th, my hair would've been considered non NT at this point,
I was getting skinnier and skinnier, stopped working out because of what looksmax told me "its all about face bro!"
This was the last time me and nelson ever hung out, me and him took photos that day, but its on my other PC no one really cares about that nigga anyway. He would've ended up telling all my secrets to everyone, hitting me randomly at school, and starting fights, pushing me in the hallway, verbally insulting me for no reason. He said he hated me, all because everyone else disliked me. I did nothing to him, he was my brother, and he betrayed me. All the past 3 years spent with him, all the birthday gifts I bought him, I gave him a $1000 dollar PC one time (not for birthday, just bc i was a good friend) because he couldn't afford one, I consoled him when his girlfriend broke up with him, and anything he needed I would've done for him. It's whatever though, nothing I can change about it, I wasted so many years on a nigga that would turn on me, and I'll never waste anymore ON ANYONE ELSE. I don't need friends, I don't care how much it makes me appear as an incel, you cannot trust anyone EVER.

View attachment 1652275

Current physique: December 2021 - Now (April 26th 2022)

View attachment 1652283View attachment 1652284

I look like shit now, 100 lbs, have barely grown an inch since 2020 when I was 14 :feelswhy:

I am now 16 years old, Starvemaxxed, have ZERO muscle or arm definition WHATSOEVER.
I have no friends, no girls.
Anyone who I talked to from my old city hates me, my old band hates me because I said the n word and got exposed even though they said it during practices, every girl hates me because I was considered taboo at my school and they care about status, almost every guy hates me or ignores me for my cringy videos I used to post last year.
At least I got a job so I can save up for future surgeries, and I got HGH so maybe I can gymcel and improve as I have free gym membership access for the next two years, but I don't know if it'll save me. I'm fucked beyond repair, no one has ever been there for me.
No family, no friends, no NOTHING!
You may ask why am I making this? The reason is not because of sympathy and reactions, I want ANSWERS to why I am this way. I am making logs, and retracing my footsteps so I can see how I've become deranged lunatic, and how I can not make the same mistake in the future, if I ever get the chance to become better.
It's brutally over, how can I recover?

[ISPOILER]Trick question, I can't.[/ISPOILER]

TLDR: IT'S OVER DUE TO MY SHIT UPBRINGING AND SOCIETAL TORMENT, I'LL NEVER FIND HAPPINESS OR LOVE EVER!
Bro i can relate, I didn't have a great time at school either. Bullied, rejected by girls left and right, was made fun of my appearance head to toe, and my close friends betrayed me which two of them (one who was a wing man to me) both ended up dating my high school crush who lead me on for a long time and used me only as a homework resource. Filled with anger and resentment, thats when i landed in the looksmax. Sure I improved but I was so empty and lost inside. Idk if you remember but you were in the same blackpill groupchat as me on instagram, I was mentalcelling and lost. I was miserable man. After leaving that community, it all changed. Faith. Soul searching. Jesus came into my life. In my darkest days He gave me light. When many betrayed me He stayed by my side. And He will always love you no matter what. I got closer to God and my life has been so much better. This is my experience as a Catholic. God bless you brother!

Bro i can relate, I didn't have a great time at school either. Bullied, rejected by girls left and right, was made fun of my appearance head to toe, and my close friends betrayed me which two of them (one who was a wing man to me) both ended up dating my high school crush who lead me on for a long time and used me only as a homework resource. Filled with anger and resentment, thats when i landed in the looksmax. Sure I improved but I was so empty and lost inside. Idk if you remember but you were in the same blackpill groupchat as me on instagram, I was mentalcelling and lost. I was miserable man. After leaving that community, it all changed. Faith. Soul searching. Jesus came into my life. In my darkest days He gave me light. When many betrayed me He stayed by my side. And He will always love you no matter what. I got closer to God and my life has been so much better. This is my experience as a Catholic. God bless you brother!
thanks bro but after all that you still come on thi swebsite and rot which isnt NT
you need to have a good diet to help fix ur neurotransmitters

focus on ur guthealth, take meds for schitzophrenia

you need to balance ur omega 6 and omega 3s. and eat way more to get a healthy layer of fat

you need to eat way more fish and protein and consume way less empty carbs and omega 6

basically just eat a ton of fish and way less other shit. chew down sardines. ur levels are probably way out of whack. you need to drink shit like kefir

you need sun too. in the morning or before tthe sun is setting so you get infared radiation. you need to eat a healthy diet of vitamin c. vitamin c gives antioxidants which will protect you from the uv radiation. leafy greens can help that and also magnesium which is in leafy greens

make a sunblock if youre in the sun too much with coconut oil, olive oil, sesame oil and zinc oxide

you will sleep better too. this produces melatonin

if you do all these things you can maximize your puberty even further. you dont need anablolic steroids. you can feel better man and look better if you do these things dude trust me. youre saving up for surgery unless thats a joke, but you could do this for way cheaper. and it will help your mental health immensely

you will be proud of yourself, if you really just push yourself to have discipline. you can better yourself dude, you just need to force your brain to do the things that are necessary

again you need a healthy balance of omega 6 and omega 3

View attachment 1909572View attachment 1909573

so many peoples ratios are out of whack

you can do this mane. you will grow so much better if you have proper nutrition and you can make the most out of your puberty
thanks i will try to sfotamxx
You legit have more bonemass than me on a body that's half the size of mine.. this is one of the few occasions where... I recommend surgery brother.
no surgery

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
he ended up getting stabbed and beat up outside his apartment, and he had to go into hiding but it went away after 8 months today
average school life in USA

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
thanks bro but after all that you still come on thi swebsite and rot which isnt NT
I only come here on a rare occasion to find a new workout routine. You'll soon realize that looks are NOT EVERYTHING, and there is so much more to life man.

you can always think about it in positive terms, if you never descended you would never be an internet celebrity.

• +1
forum reputation points > ascending

• +1
I only come here on a rare occasion to find a new workout routine. You'll soon realize that looks are NOT EVERYTHING, and there is so much more to life man.
And to find new methods to improve myself

And to find new methods to improve myself
this site is awful
you can always think about it in positive terms, if you never descended you would never be an internet celebrity.
yeah i guess and more is to come i just cant escape inceldom rn bc iran is closed rn i cant go to that amazing paradise and get my surgeries
forum reputation points > ascending
facts

So is Victor your oneitis?

no hes really an acquantance now we havent hung out in over 11 months
Cope. You don't want to admit to having a male oneitis. By the way, i have a taste for some boneless honey bbq wings

Cope. You don't want to admit to having a male oneitis. By the way, i have a taste for some boneless honey bbq wings
is this you victor on another account lmfao at our studio sessions ui always got me to get the fucking boneless hooney bbq wings and u ate them all and me and the others only got a couple pieces lmfao

• JFL
Reactions: klip11