BIGGEST DESCENSION OF ALL TIME! RATE 15 YEAR OLD ME! GTFIFIHHHHHH! (looksmax origin story)

Did I ascend?

• Total voters
@jamessapphire is literally the chris chan of looksmax

an innocent, mentally vulnerable person taken advantage of and ruined by trolls
its over man ill never find love

I am sort of worried for you it feels like your a luckas magnotta in the making
I like Luka Magnotta, I wouldn’t mind some nsfl content by James

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16133 and Deleted member 18436
Where’s ur family u said u have no family now

You did descend,you was starting to look like someone who would get girls,and I don't know how you turned into what you are now. Seems impossible without surgery.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
Spill surgeon

https://looksmax.org/threads/biggest-descension-in-history-rate-14-year-old-me-looksmax-origin-story.489929/
heres part one to those havent seen this, this is my life story, i repeat this is not a troll.
These are my experiences, and how the blackpill can ruin a young person's life.

So we all know this shit took place after December 25th, 2020. I took the blackpill, and it would end up changing my life for the worse.
If I would've known what taking such a strong responsibility, and having this powerful information would do to me? I would've ignored it, and lived ignorantly in bliss.

late July 2020, I am 14 years old, the start of school. I was skinny fat, but I was starting to bulk and get better abs.
View attachment 1652150

August 7th 2020:
I successfully cut and starved for 7 days (kinda), but wouldn't have full anorexic abs like I do now. I was also looksmaxxed, had NT hair, wore light green color contacts to accentuate my natural color, had glowing skin, was starting to bulk up, etc.
View attachment 1652148

October 12th, 2020:
Me and my friends had just gotten back from the mall in a small town called Wylie Texas, I believe it was called Stonebriar, but I couldn't recall it because I haven't been there in so long.
Me and a few others went, but in this video only me and my friend Victor were to appear in this video.

He's also the nigga that features on the song that goes My GURL SHES MY...yeah im not even gonna get into that because that song's embarrassing as fuck, and spotify won't let me unrelease it.
Regardless, we had just gotten back to my neighborhood in Wylie, and Victor saw Bernadette from school was filming TikToks down the street, at the time she only had 30k followers, would eventually get 250k+ and blow the fuck up.

View attachment 1652153
View attachment 1652155

October 19th, 2020:
It was a weekend or so if I remember it, the boys all came over for the day;
Jaylen (The Indian, and Dominican mix)

nelson (The mexican, i didn't capitalize his name because he'd end up becoming dead to me, and he betrayed and bullied me at school and start fights and physically hit me at school with his new friends)

https://imgur.com/a/QLxRjjG

This kid nelson ruined my life forever, and I will never recover from the pain him and his friends caused me.

Bernadette (The famous tiktok Phillipina with the short hair)

Victor (The most popular kid at school at the time, and it only helped my status walking around with him and other people percieving me as high status due to his assosiation, he would later lose all his connections, and friends because he was accused of being a pedo even tho he was just tryna fuck JBS and ended up shaving his head a few months ago or else they would've killed him. Niggas really hired a hitman on him if he didn't shave his head, so he had to do it. Regardless, still my nigga to this day even though we don't talk much no more, I stuck up for even when no one else did.)
View attachment 1652244View attachment 1652245
View attachment 1652252View attachment 1652253View attachment 1652254View attachment 1652256

Victor had it really hard after this, he ended up getting stabbed and beat up outside his apartment, and he had to go into hiding but it went away after 8 months today.

I feel really bad, because his reputation got ruined, just like mine, because of some puck ass niggas who go around defaming people. And I got associated as the friend of a pedo, but I didn't care cuz im a real nigga, I am ride or die unlike most normies. Victor was my nigga, and still is my nigga to dis DAY!

They came over and we just made music and tiktoks the whole time, ate hella good pizza, we worked out too, it was fun as fuck.
Sad that I'll never get these memories back, because of inceldom.

View attachment 1652154
View attachment 1652157
View attachment 1652158
View attachment 1652161
View attachment 1652159

October 20th, 2020:
Bernadette came over just by herself to make some tiktoks (The ones including the next one got hundreds of thousands of views by this point, and all the girls in the comments were talking about how fine I was, how cute I looked, and how they begged me to appear in more of her videos.) and we had an hour workout session, and we just hung out, and talked about life. Don't get any weird ideas either you dumb fuckin niggas, Bernadette played for the other team, no hate towards her for that, I may hate gay people, but she was a kind fucking person. At this point I would've still been considered "skinnyish" but I was still bulking, as you could see I didn't have visible cheekbones, because of body fat but because I wouldn't grow them until the past few months, and I wouldn't have gotten bulked up until the proceeding months.

View attachment 1652215
View attachment 1652216
View attachment 1652151

October 31st, 2020:
It was Halloween, me, nelson, Jaylen, Victor, Victor's brother, and Geo all ganged up to take on the biggest neighborhood in our city, we got hella candy, met hella girls, and went to a big ass fucking party.

View attachment 1652149

November 12, 2020:
I was still pretty happy, going to parties, hanging out with girls, working out, just living the NT life listening to Juice Wrld (now I listen to more incelish music like Def Leppard, and Iron Maiden are a few of my favorite artists while back then I liked more NT music.)

View attachment 1652156

December 15th, 2020:
At the time I took this pic, I was hanging out with my nigga nelson.
If you wanna see our pic go look at the other thread, cuz thats part.

one. I would've later discovered looksmax, ten days later, and it would've ruined my FUCKING LIFE!
View attachment 1652242

March 10th, 2021:
I am 15 year olds, after January.
My hair had started to grow, and my reputation started to fall.
At this point, girls still found me attractive because I didn't jestermax and act like a fuck nigga on tiktok (that'll be in part 3 or 4)
nelson actually took this photo, and at this time I was only 3 months into the blackpill so it didn't take a big toll on me.
I showed nelson a few videos about the blackpill, and I actually decided to show him looksmax. Taught him some words, like normie, and over. He thought it was weird, he said "u weird brauuah" and he laughed saying it was over for ugly people, after I taught him that.

View attachment 1652152
April 10th, my hair would've been considered non NT at this point,
I was getting skinnier and skinnier, stopped working out because of what looksmax told me "its all about face bro!"
This was the last time me and nelson ever hung out, me and him took photos that day, but its on my other PC no one really cares about that nigga anyway. He would've ended up telling all my secrets to everyone, hitting me randomly at school, and starting fights, pushing me in the hallway, verbally insulting me for no reason. He said he hated me, all because everyone else disliked me. I did nothing to him, he was my brother, and he betrayed me. All the past 3 years spent with him, all the birthday gifts I bought him, I gave him a $1000 dollar PC one time (not for birthday, just bc i was a good friend) because he couldn't afford one, I consoled him when his girlfriend broke up with him, and anything he needed I would've done for him. It's whatever though, nothing I can change about it, I wasted so many years on a nigga that would turn on me, and I'll never waste anymore ON ANYONE ELSE. I don't need friends, I don't care how much it makes me appear as an incel, you cannot trust anyone EVER.

View attachment 1652275

Current physique: December 2021 - Now (April 26th 2022)

View attachment 1652283View attachment 1652284

I look like shit now, 100 lbs, have barely grown an inch since 2020 when I was 14 :feelswhy:

I am now 16 years old, Starvemaxxed, have ZERO muscle or arm definition WHATSOEVER.
I have no friends, no girls.
Anyone who I talked to from my old city hates me, my old band hates me because I said the n word and got exposed even though they said it during practices, every girl hates me because I was considered taboo at my school and they care about status, almost every guy hates me or ignores me for my cringy videos I used to post last year.
At least I got a job so I can save up for future surgeries, and I got HGH so maybe I can gymcel and improve as I have free gym membership access for the next two years, but I don't know if it'll save me. I'm fucked beyond repair, no one has ever been there for me.
No family, no friends, no NOTHING!
You may ask why am I making this? The reason is not because of sympathy and reactions, I want ANSWERS to why I am this way. I am making logs, and retracing my footsteps so I can see how I've become deranged lunatic, and how I can not make the same mistake in the future, if I ever get the chance to become better.
It's brutally over, how can I recover?

[ISPOILER]Trick question, I can't.[/ISPOILER]

TLDR: IT'S OVER DUE TO MY SHIT UPBRINGING AND SOCIETAL TORMENT, I'LL NEVER FIND HAPPINESS OR LOVE EVER!
bro if you are from texas i want to meet you some day you were one of the first people in my surgerymaxxing journey

bro if you are from texas i want to meet you some day you were one of the first people in my surgerymaxxing journey
ya bro i am in texas we could chill one day FR

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
American kids are such fags lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Deleted member 18694
Fr kinda sad i think u can still be saved tho, ur only 16. You act autistic as fuck, take creepy ass pics but it's not too late. Just start over rofl. It's high school everyone forgets shit in like a few months to a year. you could be at a completely different destination

I would deeadass take down those creepypasta pictures you have on your IG and just start acting normal , u sound like u have mental problems so maybe just pretend your normal. Go gym, cut your hair (looks faggy) and stop with the faggy lip poses. No reason you can't be good in a year

• +1
Reactions: FailedAbortion
Fr kinda sad i think u can still be saved tho, ur only 16. You act autistic as fuck, take creepy ass pics but it's not too late. Just start over rofl. It's high school everyone forgets shit in like a few months to a year. you could be at a completely different destination

I would deeadass take down those creepypasta pictures you have on your IG and just start acting normal , u sound like u have mental problems so maybe just pretend your normal. Go gym, cut your hair (looks faggy) and stop with the faggy lip poses. No reason you can't be good in a year

Good advice but we know he's not going to listen. Just have to let it run its course and he'll learn with age.

• So Sad
Reactions: jake_okok

whhy cut my hair when i get compliments on it from prime foids at work?

also thats the way my lips look i cant help it
but maybe the other things i can do also my pics arent creepypasta

• JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
Good advice but we know he's not going to listen. Just have to let it run its course and he'll learn with age.
shut the fuck up coon

• JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
whhy cut my hair when i get compliments on it from prime foids at work?

also thats the way my lips look i cant help it
but maybe the other things i can do also my pics arent creepypasta
do the other things
also ur pics r creepypasta sry

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18694 and Deleted member 16133
https://looksmax.org/threads/biggest-descension-in-history-rate-14-year-old-me-looksmax-origin-story.489929/
heres part one to those havent seen this, this is my life story, i repeat this is not a troll.
These are my experiences, and how the blackpill can ruin a young person's life.

So we all know this shit took place after December 25th, 2020. I took the blackpill, and it would end up changing my life for the worse.
If I would've known what taking such a strong responsibility, and having this powerful information would do to me? I would've ignored it, and lived ignorantly in bliss.

late July 2020, I am 14 years old, the start of school. I was skinny fat, but I was starting to bulk and get better abs.
View attachment 1652150

August 7th 2020:
I successfully cut and starved for 7 days (kinda), but wouldn't have full anorexic abs like I do now. I was also looksmaxxed, had NT hair, wore light green color contacts to accentuate my natural color, had glowing skin, was starting to bulk up, etc.
View attachment 1652148

October 12th, 2020:
Me and my friends had just gotten back from the mall in a small town called Wylie Texas, I believe it was called Stonebriar, but I couldn't recall it because I haven't been there in so long.
Me and a few others went, but in this video only me and my friend Victor were to appear in this video.

He's also the nigga that features on the song that goes My GURL SHES MY...yeah im not even gonna get into that because that song's embarrassing as fuck, and spotify won't let me unrelease it.
Regardless, we had just gotten back to my neighborhood in Wylie, and Victor saw Bernadette from school was filming TikToks down the street, at the time she only had 30k followers, would eventually get 250k+ and blow the fuck up.

View attachment 1652153
View attachment 1652155

October 19th, 2020:
It was a weekend or so if I remember it, the boys all came over for the day;
Jaylen (The Indian, and Dominican mix)

nelson (The mexican, i didn't capitalize his name because he'd end up becoming dead to me, and he betrayed and bullied me at school and start fights and physically hit me at school with his new friends)

https://imgur.com/a/QLxRjjG

This kid nelson ruined my life forever, and I will never recover from the pain him and his friends caused me.

Bernadette (The famous tiktok Phillipina with the short hair)

Victor (The most popular kid at school at the time, and it only helped my status walking around with him and other people percieving me as high status due to his assosiation, he would later lose all his connections, and friends because he was accused of being a pedo even tho he was just tryna fuck JBS and ended up shaving his head a few months ago or else they would've killed him. Niggas really hired a hitman on him if he didn't shave his head, so he had to do it. Regardless, still my nigga to this day even though we don't talk much no more, I stuck up for even when no one else did.)
View attachment 1652244View attachment 1652245
View attachment 1652252View attachment 1652253View attachment 1652254View attachment 1652256

Victor had it really hard after this, he ended up getting stabbed and beat up outside his apartment, and he had to go into hiding but it went away after 8 months today.

I feel really bad, because his reputation got ruined, just like mine, because of some puck ass niggas who go around defaming people. And I got associated as the friend of a pedo, but I didn't care cuz im a real nigga, I am ride or die unlike most normies. Victor was my nigga, and still is my nigga to dis DAY!

They came over and we just made music and tiktoks the whole time, ate hella good pizza, we worked out too, it was fun as fuck.
Sad that I'll never get these memories back, because of inceldom.

View attachment 1652154
View attachment 1652157
View attachment 1652158
View attachment 1652161
View attachment 1652159

October 20th, 2020:
Bernadette came over just by herself to make some tiktoks (The ones including the next one got hundreds of thousands of views by this point, and all the girls in the comments were talking about how fine I was, how cute I looked, and how they begged me to appear in more of her videos.) and we had an hour workout session, and we just hung out, and talked about life. Don't get any weird ideas either you dumb fuckin niggas, Bernadette played for the other team, no hate towards her for that, I may hate gay people, but she was a kind fucking person. At this point I would've still been considered "skinnyish" but I was still bulking, as you could see I didn't have visible cheekbones, because of body fat but because I wouldn't grow them until the past few months, and I wouldn't have gotten bulked up until the proceeding months.

View attachment 1652215
View attachment 1652216
View attachment 1652151

October 31st, 2020:
It was Halloween, me, nelson, Jaylen, Victor, Victor's brother, and Geo all ganged up to take on the biggest neighborhood in our city, we got hella candy, met hella girls, and went to a big ass fucking party.

View attachment 1652149

November 12, 2020:
I was still pretty happy, going to parties, hanging out with girls, working out, just living the NT life listening to Juice Wrld (now I listen to more incelish music like Def Leppard, and Iron Maiden are a few of my favorite artists while back then I liked more NT music.)

View attachment 1652156

December 15th, 2020:
At the time I took this pic, I was hanging out with my nigga nelson.
If you wanna see our pic go look at the other thread, cuz thats part.

one. I would've later discovered looksmax, ten days later, and it would've ruined my FUCKING LIFE!
View attachment 1652242

March 10th, 2021:
I am 15 year olds, after January.
My hair had started to grow, and my reputation started to fall.
At this point, girls still found me attractive because I didn't jestermax and act like a fuck nigga on tiktok (that'll be in part 3 or 4)
nelson actually took this photo, and at this time I was only 3 months into the blackpill so it didn't take a big toll on me.
I showed nelson a few videos about the blackpill, and I actually decided to show him looksmax. Taught him some words, like normie, and over. He thought it was weird, he said "u weird brauuah" and he laughed saying it was over for ugly people, after I taught him that.

View attachment 1652152
April 10th, my hair would've been considered non NT at this point,
I was getting skinnier and skinnier, stopped working out because of what looksmax told me "its all about face bro!"
This was the last time me and nelson ever hung out, me and him took photos that day, but its on my other PC no one really cares about that nigga anyway. He would've ended up telling all my secrets to everyone, hitting me randomly at school, and starting fights, pushing me in the hallway, verbally insulting me for no reason. He said he hated me, all because everyone else disliked me. I did nothing to him, he was my brother, and he betrayed me. All the past 3 years spent with him, all the birthday gifts I bought him, I gave him a $1000 dollar PC one time (not for birthday, just bc i was a good friend) because he couldn't afford one, I consoled him when his girlfriend broke up with him, and anything he needed I would've done for him. It's whatever though, nothing I can change about it, I wasted so many years on a nigga that would turn on me, and I'll never waste anymore ON ANYONE ELSE. I don't need friends, I don't care how much it makes me appear as an incel, you cannot trust anyone EVER.

View attachment 1652275

Current physique: December 2021 - Now (April 26th 2022)

View attachment 1652283View attachment 1652284

I look like shit now, 100 lbs, have barely grown an inch since 2020 when I was 14 :feelswhy:

I am now 16 years old, Starvemaxxed, have ZERO muscle or arm definition WHATSOEVER.
I have no friends, no girls.
Anyone who I talked to from my old city hates me, my old band hates me because I said the n word and got exposed even though they said it during practices, every girl hates me because I was considered taboo at my school and they care about status, almost every guy hates me or ignores me for my cringy videos I used to post last year.
At least I got a job so I can save up for future surgeries, and I got HGH so maybe I can gymcel and improve as I have free gym membership access for the next two years, but I don't know if it'll save me. I'm fucked beyond repair, no one has ever been there for me.
No family, no friends, no NOTHING!
You may ask why am I making this? The reason is not because of sympathy and reactions, I want ANSWERS to why I am this way. I am making logs, and retracing my footsteps so I can see how I've become deranged lunatic, and how I can not make the same mistake in the future, if I ever get the chance to become better.
It's brutally over, how can I recover?

[ISPOILER]Trick question, I can't.[/ISPOILER]

TLDR: IT'S OVER DUE TO MY SHIT UPBRINGING AND SOCIETAL TORMENT, I'LL NEVER FIND HAPPINESS OR LOVE EVER!
bruh who was the obese kid? Was he the pedo?

This is why kids shouldn’t be allowed in these blackpill communities. Most of them lack maturity to make right decision at young age and if someone already has issues and alone it will just worsen things for them.

It’s unfortunate what happened you had the worst parents who didn’t pay attention to you as they should have but you have to move on from this tragedy and try to learn from it to be a better person but it won’t be easy triumphing over a tragedy.

The fact that you are 16 is a good thing. You are still a kid and got plenty of time. You can start by working on your mental health. You should go see a psychiatrist it will help. Getting of your situation alone is hell of task so take any help that is possible. Trust me, having someone you could talk to is exactly what you need in your situation.

As for your face and how you look just forget about it now. It shouldn’t be your priority at all because the mental issues you have are much bigger.

Just try to get any help that is available to you. You will only make things hard for yourself by being alone and not getting help.

• So Sad
bruh who was the obese kid? Was he the pedo?
nah the black kid and he wasnt a pedo he just wanted prime jb pussy and he had just turned 18 any way so i dont count that as pedophilioa

This is why kids shouldn’t be allowed in these blackpill communities. Most of them lack maturity to make right decision at young age and if someone already has issues and alone it will just worsen things for them.

It’s unfortunate what happened you had the worst parents who didn’t pay attention to you as they should have but you have to move on from this tragedy and try to learn from it to be a better person but it won’t be easy triumphing over a tragedy.

The fact that you are 16 is a good thing. You are still a kid and got plenty of time. You can start by working on your mental health. You should go see a psychiatrist it will help. Getting of your situation alone is hell of task so take any help that is possible. Trust me, having someone you could talk to is exactly what you need in your situation.

As for your face and how you look just forget about it now. It shouldn’t be your priority at all because the mental issues you have are much bigger.

Just try to get any help that is available to you. You will only make things hard for yourself by being alone and not getting help.
damn bro my grand ma went thru my shit found my roids hgh testosterone and took away my needles

• So Sad
Reactions: ItsOverCel
damn bro my grand ma went thru my shit found my roids hgh testosterone and took away my needles
Roids won’t do you any good. It’ll only make things worse for you. Last thing you need is insane amount of cycles on PEDs that you will further ruin your life.
I would just advice you to quit this site and other blackpill communities. You already know how much this has ruined you yet you are still here. The first thing you need to do is to find help.

Roids won’t do you any good. It’ll only make things worse for you. Last thing you need is insane amount of cycles on PEDs that you will further ruin your life.
I would just advice you to quit this site and other blackpill communities. You already know how much this has ruined you yet you are still here. The first thing you need to do is to find help.
ok but now i cant grwo tall with hgh

ok but now i cant grwo tall with hgh
You got much bigger things to worry about.I guess it will take a long time for you to realise things don’t have to be this way. You are far too immature as of now.

nah the black kid and he wasnt a pedo he just wanted prime jb pussy and he had just turned 18 any way so i dont count that as pedophile. ]
Oh I see. Still not that big of a descension. Growing up is just like changing game modes. Can't really compare being a teen to an adult. Whole different world.

Oh I see. Still not that big of a descension. Growing up is just like changing game modes. Can't really compare being a teen to an adult. Whole different world.
damn its crazy i just look back at these old videos i havent seen in years and cry because i am a shadow of my former self ill never be able to be good looking to girl sagain

• So Sad
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18804
PSL wise ascension SMV wise descension tbh
Same happened to me I ascended facially and body wise frame and everything hiwever I descended SMV wise cause I smell weird even if I shower or wear regular deodorant. Have to fix that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18052
My condolences. How much money have you lost?
i managed to get 20 / 100 needles i bought and 30/250 pads i bought so its about 20 dollars lost but eh its fine i got enough shit to last me for my vials

• +1
This is the proof that you need that not being NT is a death sentence. :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
damn its crazy i just look back at these old videos i havent seen in years and cry because i am a shadow of my former self ill never be able to be good looking to girl sagain
Bitches lit send you nudes on your discord and you showed us comments of girls simpping for you nigga

• +1
i managed to get 20 / 100 needles i bought and 30/250 pads i bought so its about 20 dollars lost but eh its fine i got enough shit to last me for my vials
mogs me, I've lost 10 times more money and now have nothing

Who gives a fuck, there's like 600 ppl on there, I'm sure theres at least one hoe willing to meet up who lives near you
maybe in the future

• Hmm...
Reactions: FrameMogger
mogs me, I've lost 10 times more money and now have nothing
damn i feel bad for you bro
dont let the mbully you find a way to get the drugs again and hide it

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel, Deleted member 18804 and FrameMogger
damn i feel bad for you bro
dont let the mbully you find a way to get the drugs again and hide it
I know how I should have hidden drugs now. I was stupid and didn't think my mom could found that. Now I would distribute my drugs under covers in different places, not all in one. But that's not a problem, the problem is I now need money for drugs, and my parents told me that they won't give me pocket money anymore

• Love it
I know how I should have hidden drugs now. I was stupid and didn't think my mom could found that. Now I would distribute my drugs under covers in different places, not all in one. But that's not a problem, the problem is I now need money for drugs, and my parents told me that they won't give me pocket money anymore
work nigga

i make 200 in 3 days it aint hard fr

View attachment 1652150
I don't know if this is a humblebrag but you have a delusional level of body dysmorphia if you think this is skinny fat. This is a skinny low weight teenager who has some muscle tone just due to the fact he's so scrawny. If you seriously think this is "fat" in any way you need to spend some time off the internet before you starve yourself to death.

I don't know if this is a humblebrag but you have a delusional level of body dysmorphia if you think this is skinny fat. This is a skinny low weight teenager who has some muscle tone just due to the fact he's so scrawny. If you seriously think this is "fat" in any way you need to spend some time off the internet before you starve yourself to death.
that was two years ago i have no "fat" on my body anymore but at the time normies would refer to that as askinyn fat and i was depressed because of it