Nuclear blackpill - Dr Chang gets cheated on by mayo Stacy wife who was offering sex during marriage

S

Steins

It's Over
Ya it's old news and I just saw it on Youtube.

Summary:

beauty-pageant-doctor-split.jpg

Dr Chang with his square jaw and wealth which makes him top 1% of men, still gets cheated on by his mayo wife who was out there offering sex for money during marriage and even when they were dating.

2 nuclear blackpills here:

1. Even a top 1% wealthy Chad gets cheated on and divorce raped

2. She earned close to $700,000 selling her body over 5-6 years while you wagecucks slave till you bald for much lesser than that. Women be living on tutorial mode and you wonder why they can even screw that up.

Short article link: https://www.foxnews.com/us/nyc-surgeon-beauty-queen-wife-settle-divorce-amid-his-claim-shes-a-hooker

• +1
Reactions: twojei, Bomber517, bloomercel and 1 other person
It's water but this is nuclear brootal

Top 1% guy still can't get a loyal hoe
yeah, hypergamy is through the roof. My chadlite college mate has a MTB whore "girlfriend". JFL at me thinking Chad can have anyone

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Sprinkles
Dr Chang with his square jaw and wealth which makes him top 1% of men, still gets cheated on by his mayo wife who was out there offering sex for money during marriage and even when they were dating.
Yes, some married woman work as prostitutes, even some who are married to rich men, or have their own careers, or even famous ones like models, dancers, actresses, singers, etc. - they would still sell themselves for sex, for the right amount of money...

• +1
Reactions: Steins
Don't you draw the queen of diamonds, boy. She'll beat you if she's able · You know the queen of hearts is always your best bet

• +1
Dem gonions !

• +1
Top 1% guy still can't get a loyal hoe
if you are a longhoused fag certainly not; chang here looks like a democrat, so no surprise he got cucked.

• +1
Comically over for Asians

I cage whenever I see some ricecel that looks like me say his dream is to find some loyal wife to have kids with

Study hard, get lucky, get rich, enjoy the fruits of your labour and don't get involved with anyone long term

Fucking disgusting world we live in 🫣

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid, Steins and bloomercel
yeah, hypergamy is through the roof. My chadlite college mate has a MTB whore "girlfriend". JFL at me thinking Chad can have anyone
'Chadlite'

That's not good enough to live it good now a days.

• +1
Chads can have anyone but they can't lock down any of them because of hoeflation

Yes, some married woman work as prostitutes, even some who are married to rich men, or have their own careers, or even famous ones like models, dancers, actresses, singers, etc. - they would still sell themselves for sex, for the right amount of money...
Makes you wonder what's the point of marriage anymore

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
if you are a longhoused fag certainly not; chang here looks like a democrat, so no surprise he got cucked.
Chang votes for Democrat while his own foids sleep with cumskins in California

• +1
Reactions: faustianspirit
Comically over for Asians

I cage whenever I see some ricecel that looks like me say his dream is to find some loyal wife to have kids with

Study hard, get lucky, get rich, enjoy the fruits of your labour and don't get involved with anyone long term

Fucking disgusting world we live in 🫣
I'm telling you guys... anything is possible! Don't ever get up / give up! Keep... Keep grinding, keep hustling... s-shoot for your dreams! You can do anything you want, I-I promise you. You've just got to take that first step. take that hard step of actually doing something!

Just like the old comic.

• JFL
Reactions: klip11
Ya it's old news and I just saw it on Youtube.

Summary:

beauty-pageant-doctor-split.jpg

2 nuclear blackpills here:

1. Even a top 1% wealthy Chad gets cheated on and divorce raped

2. She earned close to $700,000 selling her body over 5-6 years while you wagecucks slave till you bald for much lesser than that. Women be living on tutorial mode and you wonder why they can even screw that up.

Short article link: https://www.foxnews.com/us/nyc-surgeon-beauty-queen-wife-settle-divorce-amid-his-claim-shes-a-hooker
Moral of the story: Don't marry hoes.