Nurses and dickpill

Deleted member 1973

Deleted member 1973

pastebin.com/Tb8AYcyk

Five nurses at Denver Health Medical Centerwere suspended for allegedly mocking the unusually large package of a patient who died in their facility. The nurses in question are alleged to have opened the man’s body bag to admire his big penis after the patient was deceased. Yikes.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 5583 and Hades
But size doesn't matter :/

:dafuckfeels:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 5583, lonelystoner and 1 other person
And he was dead
Dick>face?

fucking repulsive

if they didnt try to suck it i would be shocked

• +1
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget and Deleted member 5892
dont even try if you have a tiny dick its over

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
Imagine if 5 male doctors opened up a body bag to look at a dead patients huge tits.

Society would go crazy and those male doctors would have gotten their licenses provoked.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, 5'8manlet, Feminineboi and 4 others
if you have a "tiny dick" and are reading this. please, do not believe this.
there is a lot that can be made without surgery, and also the stats are fucking myths. you can gain around 1 inch in around 1 year, and on average you have the potential to gain 2 inches of length. girth can be increased too.

people overestimate penis sizes, for various errors that are committed.

and you have to just believe real studies where the doctors actually measure penises, and not studies who report what people say (self-reported).
Coincidence is that the studies that people usually refer to, are the self-reported ones. That's like going in a supermarket and asking people their penis sizes.
WOOOOOW. So if your penis is 1 inch long, "just do jelqing bruh"

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
WOOOOOW. So if your penis is 1 inch long, "just do jelqing bruh"
Penis enlargment works at some point,i have an account in an old PE forum,i don't remember any dude turning a 5 incher in a 7 incher.
In extreme case it's over.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
1 digit IQ answer

Turning 5 into 7 (so 2 inches length gain) is something that happened with several people.
You just don't know shit.

Penis enlargement require high iq and effort to be made with significant success. So that's something only the 1% of people who try to do something about it will get.

Most people won't do shit. BUt still there is plenty of people with around 1 inch gain. And there is also scientific study made in 2008-2009 by Paolo Gontero (italian urologist) who demonstrated that's possible.

So literally science says that.
So literally stop coping.
Show me threads with pics of guys that make 2 inch gains,i pretty much know that works.

1 digit IQ answer

Turning 5 into 7 (so 2 inches length gain) is something that happened with several people.

Penis enlargement require high iq and effort to be made with significant success. So that's something only the 1% of people who try to do something about it will get.

Most people won't do shit. BUt still there is plenty of people with around 1 inch gain. And there is also scientific study made in 2008-2009 by Paolo Gontero (italian urologist) who demonstrated that's possible.

Very low IQ indeed. Now tell me what a man with a 1 inch penis can do doctor

Very low IQ indeed. Now tell me what a man with a 1 inch penis can do doctor
isn't one inch dick a micropenis? shouldn't even be compared to normal dicks that make gains through exercises

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
isn't one inch dick a micropenis? shouldn't even be compared to normal dicks that make gains through exercises
Yes it is, thats why I said its over if you have a tiny dick not an average dick

1 digit IQ answer

i don't believe penis englargement is risk free. you basically fucked all the veins and nerves on your penis.

The SS member who put jew childs in the gas chambers were more human than the average foid

if you have a "tiny dick" and are reading this. please, do not believe this.
there is a lot that can be made without surgery, and also the stats are fucking myths. you can gain around 1 inch in around 1 year, and on average you have the potential to gain 2 inches of length. girth can be increased too.

people overestimate penis sizes, for various errors that are committed.

and you have to just believe real studies where the doctors actually measure penises, and not studies who report what people say (self-reported).
Coincidence is that the studies that people usually refer to, are the self-reported ones. That's like going in a supermarket and asking people their penis sizes.
Keep coping dicklet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back