Objective subhuman, subjective gigachad pheno

D

Deleted member 21700

Kraken

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerChad and Deleted member 24444
Doessent look too curry

Doessent look too curry
He has the exact features of a turkish doner kebab seller, but he is still gorgeously beautiful with the most amazing jawline i have ever seen:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16501
He has the exact features of a turkish doner kebab seller, but he is still gorgeously beautiful with the most amazing jawline i have ever seen:

Honestly it's amazing how much he mogs the curry pheno guy behind him- not just in looks, but in humanity

the guy literally looks like a monkey or peasant compared to him

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
Honestly it's amazing how much he mogs the curry pheno guy behind him- not just in looks, but in humanity

the guy literally looks like a monkey or peasant compared to him
the middle guy is incel, the leftmost mogs him objectively to the depths, gets mogged subjectively

the middle guy is incel, the leftmost mogs him objectively to the depths, gets mogged subjectively
It's interesting- dark guy has a compact midface which in the west would be seen as more desirable, but longer midface in India is probably a high class trait

in a country with 100s of millions starving, perhaps just being light with a high class look is enough

just looks like average 5’8” jawless gymmaxed lanklet

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21700
Lol just realized I didn't send the post but a screenshot, this was the entire pic:

Ahhh, now it makes sense

I thought you were saying my lookalike is incel, I was like wtf why make this thread then lol

Yeah the guy far left looks good- good shaped face

middle guy is forgettable, nothing striking about him at all

my lookalike looks so unique though- honestly a very likeable and magnetic face

not trying to boast but I can see why people always look at me when I walk in the room, and tend to remember me and like me (when I'm lean and NT)

• Love it
@BombayVikings My problem is I always wanted to be the jock Chad that got women from just his physicality. Product of being a spoiled rich kid, wanting it all. Wanting what was never my right to have, what isn't available to me.

From seeing this lookalike, it's very clear- a guy who looks like this is expected to be interesting, outgoing, charismatic etc. Women aren't looking for the 'chad' package from him, but more the fun chill guy.

I wasted 13 years of my dating life because I couldn't accept this about myself.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 21700
@BombayVikings My problem is I always wanted to be the jock Chad that got women from just his physicality. Product of being a spoiled rich kid, wanting it all. Wanting what was never my right to have, what isn't available to me.

From seeing this lookalike, it's very clear- a guy who looks like this is expected to be interesting, outgoing, charismatic etc. Women aren't looking for the 'chad' package from him, but more the fun chill guy.

I wasted 13 years of my dating life because I couldn't accept this about myself.
can you send your youngcel pics again? I think you looked strikingly like him back then.

can you send your youngcel pics again? I think you looked strikingly like him back then.
they're at my mother's house- those modelling pics

going there on Sunday will try to pick up a copy

• Love it
I think I have figured out how I am technically trucel but can still pull, I look similar as fuck to this nigga, I need to hit the gym

• +1