Obsessing over my hairline

Deleted member 8616

Deleted member 8616

Gold
I seem to have good hair genetics MPB wise, but I was born with an utterly retarted hairline. It's quite high and the temples look nw1.5. I'm not balding or anything, but I'm very worried about what will happen in the next few years, when my hairline recedes just a little bit further. It will look terrible. If I start taking fin right when I notice hair loss, will I be okay? I'm 17
20201008 200002

20201008 195945

20201008 200054

This is my dad's hairline when he was 39. We seem to have the same hair recession genetics.
20201008 201111

20201008 201052

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
You have to compare you to yourself, not your father.
Look at pictures from 1 or 2 years ago to see if your hairline changed.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 7866 and 2 others
Sad Rick Ross GIF by VH1 - Find & Share on GIPHY

• JFL
Reactions: Hozay
cursed with naturally high hairline then, i'm like nw 1.5 and this shit is so annoying tbh. You could get a forehead reduction if you want, but i wouldn't dwell on this too much.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8616
cursed with naturally high hairline then, i'm like nw 1.5 and this shit is so annoying tbh. You could get a forehead reduction if you want, but i wouldn't dwell on this too much.
It looks fine now, but if it recedes then it will look terrible real quick

I seem to have good hair genetics MPB wise, but I was born with an utterly retarted hairline. It's quite high and the temples look nw1.5. I'm not balding or anything, but I'm very worried about what will happen in the next few years, when my hairline recedes just a little bit further. It will look terrible. If I start taking fin right when I notice hair loss, will I be okay? I'm 17
View attachment 719314
View attachment 719315
View attachment 719316

This is my dad's hairline when he was 39. We seem to have the same hair recession genetics.
View attachment 719334
View attachment 719335
I have the same. I thought for ages I was balding but Im not. You dont have a particularly high hairline for a white guy. your hairline as it is shouldnt pose any issue whatsoever romantically. Again, as I see it there is no issue currently with you balding. Obviously thats not to say it wont happen, if it does just get on finasteride

• +1
Reactions: maxlooks and Deleted member 8616
I have the same. I thought for ages I was balding but Im not. You dont have a particularly high hairline for a white guy. your hairline as it is shouldnt pose any issue whatsoever romantically. Again, as I see it there is no issue currently with you balding. Obviously thats not to say it wont happen, if it does just get on finasteride
Thanks for the help man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6111
It looks fine now, but if it recedes then it will look terrible real quick
basically dont worry about it your hairline is fine just look out for recession like any guy should and nip it in the bud if it happens. dont stress about it just keep an eye out

• +1
usually hairline for men, gets passed on through the mother side. At least more likely.
So better focus on the baldness happenings on the mothers side of your family.

• +1
It's over for your ass

• JFL
Reactions: nonserviam
hop on fin once you pass 19-20. keep your hairline in check bro. god help you

Although your hairline is a big failo, it may not be over for you, here is one example of a bald guy who gets laid a lot from Tinder because his face looks good enough: https://killyourinnerloser.com/proof/

Although your hairline is a big failo, it may not be over for you, here is one example of a bald guy who gets laid a lot from Tinder because his face looks good enough: https://killyourinnerloser.com/proof/
Don't believe what these guys say -- they could buy hookers to promote whatever they are selling. If you want proof, download his pictures he uploaded, recreate a tinder profile and try having similar conversations then judge by the results.

Last edited:
He only looks like that because he gained a bit of muscle mass and got leaner, sure he has good genetics but he is far from being Chad or Chadlite, and if you look closely at the girl standing next to him, she isn't that hot, it just looks that way because of her makeup.

Of course ethnics are never going to look like that and some guys have deformities that prevent them from looking that good even if they are white, my point is that, he doesn't look amazing in the face, he looks like a normie, but because of his style, he has lots of success with women.

He is a good example of nichemaxxing, and using the best most attention-grabbing pictures to get laid with Tinder. If his dating profile was the same quality as the average man, he would have no success at all. He just knows how to do it properly, and with his methods, most normies can do it too. He looks above average, but most normies can become above average if they looksmax a bit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
Don't believe what these guys say -- they could buy hookers to promote whatever they are selling. If you want proof, download his pictures he uploaded, recreate a tinder profile and try having similar conversations then judge buy the results.
The entire guide is free, the only thing that he sells is personal coaching and professional photoshop edits.

And he isn't a scammer, but he isn't Chad either, like he says in his guide, he just has lots of success because he pays for 2 boosts per week and he used tinder gold also, and he uses the best pictures.

He didn't get all those matches quickly either. It took him a lot of time, his first 100 girls that he fucked where Beckys or worse, like most guys who do this with a slightly above average looks level, he doesn't get laid with hot girls most of the time, but his standards are low enough to make him succeed with Tinder when he is under the ideal conditions (perfect pics, tinder gold every month, and 2 boosts per week). He even said that he got like over 90% of his matches from boosts, so he does have to pay to get laid but he is proof that you can get laid on Tinder even if you're not Chad if you know what you are doing.

You are definitely balding.

He only looks like that because he gained a bit of muscle mass and got leaner, sure he has good genetics but he is far from being Chad or Chadlite, and if you look closely at the girl standing next to him, she isn't that hot, it just looks that way because of her makeup.

Of course ethnics are never going to look like that and some guys have deformities that prevent them from looking that good even if they are white, my point is that, he doesn't look amazing in the face, he looks like a normie, but because of his style, he has lots of success with women.

He is a good example of nichemaxxing, and using the best most attention-grabbing pictures to get laid with Tinder. If his dating profile was the same quality as the average man, he would have no success at all. He just knows how to do it properly, and with his methods, most normies can do it too. He looks above average, but most normies can become above average if they looksmax a bit.
Also look my dads hair when he was 39. Its pointless that youre comparing me to this guy

the only thing that he sells is personal coaching and professional photoshop edits.
That is something he is selling. Obviously, you don't need to be a chad to get laid, with the right halos you can get laid with even a below average face. My point is, he is over-exaggerating his success from online dating unless he dumpster dives and fucks shit tier women. Also, the recipe for getting laid from online dating is not that straightforward.

That is something he is selling. Obviously, you don't need to be a chad to get laid, with the right halos you can get laid with even a below average face. My point is, he is over-exaggerating his success from online dating unless he dumpster dives and fucks shit tier women. Also, the recipe for getting laid from online dating is not that straightforward.
He never said that it's straight forward and he never said that you need to pay him to get results. Like he always says, it takes a lot of time and effort to achieve his level of picture quality, you don't get there in a few minutes or a few hours, it takes a lot of time and practice and you require a better camera. Sure a better looking guy could get decent results with shit pictures but by doing that you're not maximizing your results.

He never said that it's easy, he says that looksmaxxing is essential to succeed on Tinder and that he had to fuck fat girls back when he was fat because he couldn't attract anything better. So he looksmaxxed and improved his pictures over time and now he is able to get some decent success, but he still has to buy boosts, and he still has to pay for tinder gold, and he still has to message lots of girls (literally every girl that he gets a match with even if it's over 100). His success rate isn't very high, but he gets results even without being a Chad.

I have a similar hairline to you (always been high, but hasn't changed since I was a child). My dad is 56 with a norwood 1 hopefully I inherited his God tier hair genetics.

• +1
why do i bother with the serious tag jfl this forum is a meme
how I feel everytime I use a serious tag here lmao. Ive had a nw 1.5 hairline at like 14 tbh and am nw 2 at 21 now. same hairline as my 65 year old father, older brother and now my 15 year old brother. were nor balding but have a huge receding line jfl

• +1
View attachment 719314
View attachment 719315
View attachment 719316

View attachment 719334
View attachment 719335
thats just a mature hairline bro
is this bad at 15yo?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 22
Theres plenty of hairstyles that can hide your forehead. growing it out or going bald are good options. Growing a light stubble may also take attention away from forehead and give masc points.
if you decide to go bald, you won’t even have a forehead to worry about, plus growing a stubble (similar to chicos) could be a good way to start thugmaxxing.

thats just a mature hairline bro
is this bad at 15yo?
Doesn't look like recession if you've had that shit density your entire life. If the density has been falling gradually then you're fucked.

I feel your pain. My hairline is naturally high set. It’s frustrating. My facial ratio’s get messed up due to it. There’s also really nothing one can do without straight up hiding your forehead or getting a cosmetic procedure.