Obsessive personality and tunnel vision

UZB_Strebl

UZB_Strebl

Sphinx
So basically what ever I like /want I get very obsessed with so like before looksmaxxing it was wrestling and I would wrestle for 4 hours a day 7 days a weak and would watch 2 hours atleast film a day and it would be all I think about no matter what even during a test or lecture right now it’s looksmaxxing all I do is read about. psl and watch qoves creating attractive all day and read about different osteotomies it’s bad I analyze my fave all day I notice a new assymetrie every week every little ratio I study I’ve read almost every thing @RealSurgerymax has typed on this site and right now I’m studying @thecel Psl theory it’s bad I can’t control my imperfect cyclops face is driving me insane I cry everyday because of it I’m to obsessed with psl

P.s I’m not autistic I’ve been tested for that and many other stuff twice I’ve tested positive for adhd once I’m also a very hyper person with insane focuses on stuff interested in

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RealSurgerymax, med, vermillioncorefan and 2 others
So basically what ever I like /want I get very obsessed with so like before looksmaxxing it was wrestling and I would wrestle for 4 hours a day 7 days a weak and would watch 2 hours atleast film a day and it would be all I think about no matter what even during a test or lecture right now it’s looksmaxxing all I do is read about. psl and watch qoves creating attractive all day and read about different osteotomies it’s bad I analyze my fave all day I notice a new assymetrie every week every little ratio I study I’ve read almost every thing @RealSurgerymax has typed on this site and right now I’m studying @thecel Psl theory it’s bad I can’t control my imperfect cyclops face is driving me insane I cry everyday because of it I’m to obsessed with psl

P.s I’m not autistic I’ve been tested for that and many other stuff twice I’ve tested positive for adhd once I’m also a very hyper person with insane focuses on stuff interested in
This butt fucking me so hard

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
thats literally a symptom of autism

• JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and UZB_Strebl
  • WTF
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
Caged when I got here :feelshaha:
U won’t be caging when I ascend u laughing but I ain’t playing so isn’t that ironic I’m working to be iconic

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
U won’t be caging when I ascend u laughing but I ain’t playing so isn’t that ironic I’m working to be iconic
Jaden Smith type shit. That's hard bro

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl

It’s whatevss tbh tbh it’s an advantage whatever I set my mind to I’ll get because of it

Another one on the virtual psychward

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf and UZB_Strebl