Of these two, who is more likely to be a Chad factory?

Of these two, who is more likely to be a Chad factory?

• Total voters
View attachment 3125289

View attachment 3125290

Do NOT vote based on PSL or personal preferences, but who is more likely to be a Chad factory.
Assume both women are 5'5.

1: Average faces of white actresses and fashion models, or white women with a similar pheno
2: Average faces of white female TikTokers and influencers, or white women with a similar pheno
@Charisma

• +1
Reactions: Charisma
holy shit just let this thread die stop bumping ts

And possibly a robust pretty boy?
Nah
Can also be prettyboy with avg dimorphism I'm saying

Well number 1 had a lot of East Slavic women (particularly Russian) in the database, which explains the wider face.
Doesn't central Asia have wider faces. She looks like she's from there

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
So a non prettyboy

so a prettyboy

Could number 2 produce incels?
Yeah I think she’s more likely to produce an incel because her features are highly feminine which would work great for a daughter but can go very south if she has a son

#1 is more robust so she has a better guarantee of giving her son bones and bones are the bedrock of a Chad

#2 has a higher likelihood of producing striking features but thats not going to guarantee a Chad as often as bones will

I do however think #2 has greater potential of producing a giga chad but your question was which will produce more Chads rather than which has a higher likelihood of producing a peak Chad

What do you rate them both?
#1 7 out of 9

#2 8 out of 9

• +1
Aren't masc and robust the same?
Robust Prettyboy is more masculine than a prettyboy, but less Masculine than someone with the Maesthetic archetype. Robust is like young Brad Pitt but if he had a slightly smaller jaw, and Masc is Brad Pitt too, especially with the stubble he sometimes has, makes him look more masculine. At least that's what I think.

• +1
Yeah I think she’s more likely to produce an incel because her features are highly feminine which would work great for a daughter but can go very south if she has a son

#1 is more robust so she has a better guarantee of giving her son bones and bones are the bedrock of a Chad

#2 has a higher likelihood of producing striking features but thats not going to guarantee a Chad as often as bones will

I do however think #2 has greater potential of producing a giga chad but your question was which will produce more Chads rather than which has a higher likelihood of producing a peak Chad

#1 7 out of 9

#2 8 out of 9
And do you think prettyboys VS masthetic/masc men are more likely than not to prefer a specific face archetype for LTR/marriage?

Robust Prettyboy is more masculine than a prettyboy, but less Masculine than someone with the Maesthetic archetype. Robust is like young Brad Pitt but if he had a slightly smaller jaw, and Masc is Brad Pitt too, especially with the stubble he sometimes has, makes him look more masculine. At least that's what I think.
And do you think prettyboys VS masthetic/masc men are more likely than not to prefer a specific face archetype for LTR/marriage?
See above

• +1
Reactions: Alexios
I have no opinions on that tbh I’ve never thought about it

I’m rather masthetic myself and while don’t mind a super feminine “pretty” woman for casual sex, if I was having a child I’d require a woman with a lot of facial bone mass, specifically in the cheekbone/zygos area of the face

I’ve also always found small eyes on women really attractive for some reason even though this is a masculine feature

In general I prefer my women to look aggressive/angry and dense facially in terms of bone mass

hyper delicate/agreeable female faces are repulsive to me even though they are typically seen as more feminine and neotenous

• +1
I have no opinions on that tbh I’ve never thought about it

I’m rather masthetic myself and while don’t mind a super feminine “pretty” woman for casual sex, if I was having a child I’d require a woman with a lot of facial bone mass, specifically in the cheekbone/zygos area of the face

I’ve also always found small eyes on women really attractive for some reason even though this is a masculine feature

In general I prefer my women to look aggressive/angry and dense facially in terms of bone mass

hyper delicate/agreeable female faces are repulsive to me even though they are typically seen as more feminine and neotenous
I see where you're coming from
I have noticed a lot of non-prettyboy chads using women of the 2 face type for STR and 1 for LTR kids
It's probably to do with assortative mating

I see where you're coming from
I have noticed a lot of non-prettyboy chads using women of the 2 face type for STR and 1 for LTR kids
It's probably to do with assortative mating
Yeah, I don’t even necessarily want kids or care for the idea but whenever I consider what it would be like, having a woman with an aggressive face is a non negotiable, she doesn’t even have to be the prettiest

I’d choose a 7 out of 10 with an aggressive face over a 9 out of 10 with an agreeable face any day

I wish I knew why