Of these two, who is more likely to be a Chad factory?

Of these two, who is more likely to be a Chad factory?

• Total voters
1 mating with a masc man will produce an ogre

2 mating with a masc man will produce a mogger

Specifically Russians
Why does it explain?
Slavs are notoriously short faced

One reason why they look low class compared to Western Euros with taller skulls

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Why are niggas voting for 2 and rating 1 MTB? :lul::lul::lul:
That’s what happens when peoples brains get rotted from eating carbohydrates

• JFL
View attachment 3125289

View attachment 3125290

Do NOT vote based on PSL or personal preferences, but who is more likely to be a Chad factory.
Assume both women are 5'5.

1: Average faces of white actresses and fashion models, or white women with a similar pheno
2: Average faces of white female TikTokers and influencers, or white women with a similar pheno
Both fuckable Stacie’s

Keep doing keto and stay 140 lb with 20% bodyfat with a max bench of 185
Keep eating carbohydrates and enjoy your chronic Randle Cycle activation

Yes her face is very short
Keep eating carbohydrates and enjoy your chronic Randle Cycle activation

@Alexios why 1?

• +1
Reactions: Alexios
I learned how to rate on the old 1-10 scale about 5-6 years ago and I still prefer it to the Chad/_TN/etc. new one. PSL 10 was reserved for your own subjective taste, dream girl/guy. PSL 9 was giga Chad/Stacy supermodel, like Chico or Palvin. 8 was model tier, 7 was maybe the top tier of any school or local environment, 6 was above average, 5 was average, etc.

I think 2 would have more appeal to normies, she looks like a standard popular pretty girl. Chad factories kinda only appeal to Chads, it seems like. I don’t think 2 would be an incel factory because her face isn’t recessed, it’s just not the most robust.
Why do you think Chad factories would only appeal to Chads?
I noticed Chads would wife up 1 but pump and dump/STR 2

• +1
Reactions: Whatever
@Alexios why 1?
Switched my vote to 2, she has a better chin to philtrum ratio and her jaw is more angular than #1, she also has light eyes which is very good halo, especially for contrast etc., very striking. #1 Looks more masculine with a better bigonial width, but if you raise your son with a higher t lifestyle (getting sun, protein, supplements etc.) #2 is the better choice because the main issue, bigonial width is solved with the higher t and dht.
What do you think?

• +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins and Xangsane
Switched my vote to 2, she has a better chin to philtrum ratio and her jaw is more angular than #1, she also has light eyes which is very good halo, especially for contrast etc., very striking. #1 Looks more masculine with a better bigonial width, but if you raise your son with a higher t lifestyle (getting sun, protein, supplements etc.) #2 is the better choice because the main issue, bigonial width is solved with the higher t and dht.
What do you think?
Thought 2 might give normies and 1 chads
Also this

• Hmm...
Reactions: Alexios
I think the choice a prettyboy/DOM dude makes is more dependent on how he was brought up/ his environment/ societal background, rather than what he subjectively prefers
So if a Chad chooses 1, he ofc will not be the extreme of a Prettyboy.. but whether he has avg Dimorphism or high Dimorphism/robust, is mostly dependent on how he was brought up, rather than his genetics
All it will do is prove he is likely not the extreme, Prettyboy

Good qs

Then the mothers themselves will be aware of the attraction to Chris Carmack, because of widespread social media.
In that case, they would go out of their way to spread negativity about SS soldiers, even more to their daughters..
Their daughters will still like Carmack though. But it would be the sort of love that a black slave girl had for the white master

Where she knows he is bad, but she's trying to force herself to see the slightest good in him, to justify her attraction to his genes/ his objective rating (what other women see in him)

So if he walked past them, and said thank you to another soldier.. it would make her day. The smallest of stuff...
So if a chad chooses 1, he’s more likely at least Maesthetic or masc, and robust prettyboy pushing it?

Because of how families grow, the new additions tend to fit in. Chad factories look like masculine trolls to the rest of us, but to Chads they look like their moms and the women in their families, and that familiarity can get them wifed up.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Henry Rollins, hypernormie and Xangsane
Because of how families grow, the new additions tend to fit in. Chad factories look like masculine trolls to the rest of us, but to Chads they look like their moms and the women in their families, and that familiarity can get them wifed up.
And why do prettyboys pick 2 rather than 1?

View attachment 3125289

View attachment 3125290

Do NOT vote based on PSL or personal preferences, but who is more likely to be a Chad factory.

1: Average faces of white actresses and fashion models, or white women with a similar pheno
2: Average faces of white female TikTokers and influencers, or white women with a similar pheno
@hypernormie

I picked #1

#1 because her face looks overall higher competence which is masculine and creates a lifelong slayer

#2 will produce a Chad who peaks in his early 20’s

Also your question was about a “Chad factory” not who is more likely to produce a single Chad. Without a doubt #1 would produce more consistent chads throughout many births than #2

Most of #1’s children will have bones which is the basis of Chadiness, the same cannot be said for #2

Last edited:
  • +1
So if a chad chooses 1, he’s more likely at least Maesthetic or masc, and robust prettyboy pushing it?
No
If he chooses 1, he isn't the extreme of purely pretty boy
But it doesn't mean he is maesthetic or masc

Also number 1 looks more Asian which means the Chad might just prefer that..

• +1
No
If he chooses 1, he isn't the extreme of purely pretty boy
But it doesn't mean he is maesthetic or masc
And possibly a robust pretty boy?
Also number 1 looks more Asian which means the Chad might just prefer that..
Well number 1 had a lot of East Slavic women (particularly Russian) in the database, which explains the wider face.

I picked #1

#1 because her face looks overall higher competence which is masculine and creates a lifelong slayer
So a non prettyboy
#2 will produce a Chad who peaks in his early 20’s
so a prettyboy
Also your question was about a “Chad factory” not who is more likely to produce a single Chad. Without a doubt #1 would produce more consistent chads throughout many births than #2

Most of #1’s children will have bones which is the basis of Chadiness, the same cannot be said for #2
Could number 2 produce incels?

What do you rate them both?

View attachment 3125289

View attachment 3125290

1 for sure.

• +1
@TechnoBoss

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
@TechnoBoss
I'm more attracted to the second composite. Very surprised to look at the spoilers and see that the 1st is models and such.

Not sure of who'd be a chad factory but I like the 2nd more.

• +1