OFFICIAL FEMALE SMV RANKING BASED ON LIKES AND MATCHES ON BUMBLE

But nowhere near top 5%? What's holding me back?

Racially ambiguous med look. Top rated chads tend look more North Atlantic or Germanic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and Xangsane
Cope you utter dog Lmao they literally facially mog that abo stacylite. Also literally wtf do you mean they look no different Lmao? They have lightskin, brunette hair, and more Caucasian features, like look at their noses. That indian "stacy" that you chose I literally gurantee you she's mostly south indian because that's a fucking south indian NOSE. I should know that because I'M south indian and I have that kindve nose.

She mogs your average indian girl SURE, and I agree, but that's because she's a leanmaxxed south indian stacylite. and your average indian, both north and south, is a regular, average looking, plain shitskin that's like 10 pounds overweight.

However the North indian stacypreets like the ones I posted obviously look way better than the girl you posted, so once again, I dare you to run this experiment again with an actual north indian lightskin stacypreet like the ones I've posted.

Give me an Instagram of a top tier north Indian foid. I’ll probably run this experiment again with more races ( East Asian again, North Indian, mulatto, darker Arab, North Atlantic, Latina) when I’m bored.

I get 30

Brutal

• So Sad
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Objective: To see which race of foids have the highest smv so this question can be settled once and for all.

Tools: I primarily used bumble location set to NYC to measure female smv rather than tinder since it’s less of hookup app, thus a better tool to measure female rmv as well. In all my stacy fish profiles I put I was looking for relationship so the algorithm would only match me with guys also looking for a relationship.

Goal: To keep myself from getting overwhelmed I decided to only do the Stacy fish experiment for one day each, and the goal was to see who got the most:

1) Likes
2) Matches with top tier Chads
3) Super Swipes

All within 24 hours

Results:
In seventh place which was no surprise at all is the black Stacy. Despite having the best the body halo she did the worst only achieving 1,100 likes in 24 hours (accidentally deleted her results). She did however attract a lot top tier tyrones and ethnic men. Better looking white guys then the East Asian stacy too.
View attachment 2258130

6. In sixth place with 1,150 likes, also no surprise, the south Asian stacy. Primarily attracted white normies and rich/educated south Asian men. Decent amount of Tyrone’s too.

View attachment 2258139

5. In fifth place is the south East Asian stacy. Which surprised me since I thought she would do better than the East Asian stacy since she matches western beauty standards. She got a lot superswipes from a wide variety of guys and attracted a lot good looking gook guys.

View attachment 2258168

4. This one I also kinda surprised me, the ethnic Stacy (Syrian that can pass as an Arab, med or Latina) only did about 1300 likes in 24 hours. I expected her to do second best. She did however attract the highest % of good looking Chads though, which is why I’m placing her above the south East Asian stacy despite them tying in likes.

View attachment 2258161

3. In third place is the East Asian stacy. I expected these results since every study on smv shows Asian women having the highest. Didn’t attract a lot Chads but attracted the most rich and wealthy men.
View attachment 2258178

2. Now this is where things get fucking insane. I ran my blonde Germanic/ Nordic looking high tier Becky to see how she would do against ethnic Stacy’s.

View attachment 2258184

SHE GOT 12,000 PLUS LIKES IN 24 HOURS. HOLY SHIT I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT AT ALL.

22,000 LIKES AFTER 3 DAYS

Just by sheer likes, she attracted the most wide variety guys regarding race, attractiveness, wealth etc. Tons of Chad lite guys simping for her.

1. To test if the insane amount likes the blonde high tier Becky got was just a one off fluke I decided to run another blonde high tier Becky, this time one with more Slavic features.

View attachment 2258196

SHE DID EVEN BETTER.

TL;DR

Female smv ranking by race:

7. Black stacy
6. South Asian Stacy
5. South East Asian Stacy
4. Ethnic Stacy ( Med, Arab, Latina)
3. East Asian Stacy

2. High tier Germanic/ Nordic blonde Becky

1. High tier Slavic Becky

OPEN TO HAVING MY MIND CHANGED BUT THIS IS MY OFFICIAL LIST FOR NOW

@anoright @pardocel @Preston @DavidRothschild @Boxingfan @Cheesyrumble @apemaxxed @cloUder @Xangsane @Copeful @forevergymcelling @PrinceLuenLeoncur @rand anon @Ja-Ja Gabori Ja Gabori @Manchild @Wallenberg @khvirgin @Kekee @thereallegend @Blackgymmax @Ethniframementalcel @VenatorLuparius @try2beme @the BULL

Had to like the post and comment for high effort stuff. Good job

• +1
Reactions: popped
Lmao you literally chose an abo-ish looking curry stacy lol that's not fair.

Why not actually use actual lightskin stacypreets like these girls, I dare you lol, noodlestacies aren't as attractive as lightskin stacypreets for a reason lol.

Top tier curries > top tier gooks
Because they are light passing. It makes sense to use the average colouring of curry women when conducting this experiment

• +1
Reactions: Bushman and Deleted member 23778
  • So Sad
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Even if you are in the top 1% you are still competing with 100-200 other men in the top 1% JFL…

Because they are light passing. It makes sense to use the average colouring of curry women when conducting this experiment
there is no point of using the average of anything if you are trying to show the best of each race. Thats intentionally handicapping curries and then calling it fair. If you are not lightskin as a curry, you cannot be a chadpreet or stacypreet, end of. Being lightskin is literally 50% of what makes up a chadpreet/stacypreet, the other 50% is having good facial structure. I take back what i said, the girl OP posted is a leanmaxxed htb curry foid at best.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, forevermirin, Bushman and 2 others
if there’s this much of a gap between women i can only imagine how absurd the gap is between men

Last edited:
Objective: To see which race of foids have the highest smv so this question can be settled once and for all.

Tools: I primarily used bumble location set to NYC to measure female smv rather than tinder since it’s less of hookup app, thus a better tool to measure female rmv as well. In all my stacy fish profiles I put I was looking for relationship so the algorithm would only match me with guys also looking for a relationship.

Goal: To keep myself from getting overwhelmed I decided to only do the Stacy fish experiment for one day each, and the goal was to see who got the most:

1) Likes
2) Matches with top tier Chads
3) Super Swipes

All within 24 hours

Results:
In seventh place which was no surprise at all is the black Stacy. Despite having the best the body halo she did the worst only achieving 1,100 likes in 24 hours (accidentally deleted her results). She did however attract a lot top tier tyrones and ethnic men. Better looking white guys then the East Asian stacy too.
View attachment 2258130

6. In sixth place with 1,150 likes, also no surprise, the south Asian stacy. Primarily attracted white normies and rich/educated south Asian men. Decent amount of Tyrone’s too.

View attachment 2258139

5. In fifth place is the south East Asian stacy. Which surprised me since I thought she would do better than the East Asian stacy since she matches western beauty standards. She got a lot superswipes from a wide variety of guys and attracted a lot good looking gook guys.

View attachment 2258168

4. This one I also kinda surprised me, the ethnic Stacy (Syrian that can pass as an Arab, med or Latina) only did about 1300 likes in 24 hours. I expected her to do second best. She did however attract the highest % of good looking Chads though, which is why I’m placing her above the south East Asian stacy despite them tying in likes.

View attachment 2258161

3. In third place is the East Asian stacy. I expected these results since every study on smv shows Asian women having the highest. Didn’t attract a lot Chads but attracted the most rich and wealthy men.
View attachment 2258178

2. Now this is where things get fucking insane. I ran my blonde Germanic/ Nordic looking high tier Becky to see how she would do against ethnic Stacy’s.

View attachment 2258184

SHE GOT 12,000 PLUS LIKES IN 24 HOURS. HOLY SHIT I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT AT ALL.

22,000 LIKES AFTER 3 DAYS

Just by sheer likes, she attracted the most wide variety guys regarding race, attractiveness, wealth etc. Tons of Chad lite guys simping for her.

1. To test if the insane amount likes the blonde high tier Becky got was just a one off fluke I decided to run another blonde high tier Becky, this time one with more Slavic features.

View attachment 2258196

SHE DID EVEN BETTER.

TL;DR

Female smv ranking by race:

7. Black stacy
6. South Asian Stacy
5. South East Asian Stacy
4. Ethnic Stacy ( Med, Arab, Latina)
3. East Asian Stacy

2. High tier Germanic/ Nordic blonde Becky

1. High tier Slavic Becky

OPEN TO HAVING MY MIND CHANGED BUT THIS IS MY OFFICIAL LIST FOR NOW

@anoright @pardocel @Preston @DavidRothschild @Boxingfan @Cheesyrumble @apemaxxed @cloUder @Xangsane @Copeful @forevergymcelling @PrinceLuenLeoncur @rand anon @Ja-Ja Gabori Ja Gabori @Manchild @Wallenberg @khvirgin @Kekee @thereallegend @Blackgymmax @Ethniframementalcel @VenatorLuparius @try2beme @the BULL

did you do this for men? slavic women have highest smv in my country too.

Not Med or ambiguous?

Depends on demographic, but I think it’s been proven North Atlantic and Germanic men consistently do the best with a wide variety of women.

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
Depends on demographic, but I think it’s been proven North Atlantic and Germanic men consistently do the best with a wide variety of women.
What demographic?

did you do this for men? slavic women have highest smv in my country too.

People have done Chad fishes by race in the past. White chads consistently always do the best, everyone else’s rank changes depending on the experiment.

People have done Chad fishes by race in the past. White chads consistently always do the best, everyone else’s rank changes depending on the experiment.
If I were a chad what ethnicity of Chad would I be considered?

If I were a chad what ethnicity of Chad would I be considered?

Med or Arab. So your smv would be second behind Northern European Chad.

• +1
what kind of white? nordic, anglo, med, slavic? which.

what kind of white? nordic, anglo, med, slavic? which.

North European ( Anglo, Germanic, Nordic, North Atlantic)

Med is second.

What is this for?

I thought Arab SMV is shit

The foids attracted North European Chads the most. Arab smv is fine as long as they look more Levantine and not like a gulf Arab.

• +1
As in that's what they wanted?

What type of Arab do I look like to you?

Yes. It well known East Asian and Brown foids favor white men with light eyes and skin, even light hair. They do well with white foids too since they are more familiar to them.

You look Levantine or even med passing with the light eyes.

• +1
Yes. It well known East Asian and Brown foids favor white men with light eyes and skin, even light hair. They do well with white foids too since they are more familiar to them.

You look Levantine or even med passing with the light eyes.
IRL I attract mostly ethnic (brown MENA, SEA, Latina and South Asian and black mostly) foids, is this usual for lads of my pheno?

IRL I attract mostly ethnic (brown MENA, SEA, Latina and South Asian and black mostly) foids, is this usual for lads of my pheno?

No because your still lighter and more euro looking then the foids you are attracting.

• +1
Reactions: eyebagcel and Xangsane
No because your still lighter and more euro looking then the foids you are attracting.
What would be my SMVmatch then? I really don't give a shit about how European a foid looks like, in fact they're not my cup of tea which is why I chose a lightskin passing girl.

We all have different standards of chad and stacy. Especially when it comes to what u consider high value for a race. Choosing the wrong foid to represent a race affects a lot of the outcome in experiments.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Myth
What would be my SMVmatch then? I really don't give a shit about how European a foid looks like, in fact they're not my cup of tea which is why I chose a lightskin passing girl.

Your high smv to them because you are more white passing. Your smv match is a high tier ethnic/med Becky imao.

• +1
Your high smv to them because you are more white passing. Your smv match is a high tier ethnic/med Becky imao.
What about SQUISHY SQUISHY, mulatta or white women?
HTB max did you say?

Cope you utter dog Lmao they literally facially mog that abo stacylite. Also literally wtf do you mean they look no different Lmao? They have lightskin, brunette hair, and more Caucasian features, like look at their noses. That indian "stacy" that you chose I literally gurantee you she's mostly south indian because that's a fucking south indian NOSE. I should know that because I'M south indian and I have that kindve nose.

She mogs your average indian girl SURE, and I agree, but that's because she's a leanmaxxed south indian stacylite. and your average indian, both north and south, is a regular, average looking, plain shitskin that's like 10 pounds overweight.

However the North indian stacypreets like the ones I posted obviously look way better than the girl you posted, so once again, I dare you to run this experiment again with an actual north indian lightskin stacypreet like the ones I've posted.
Curry mentality tbh as only Indians think north Indian women have White features. Realistically from a bone structure perspective North Indians have more middle eastern than White features. Ironically it's a South Indian male that resembles Brits the most (Sendhil Ramamurthy)

Curry mentality tbh as only Indians think north Indian women have White features. Realistically from a bone structure perspective North Indians have more middle eastern than White features. Ironically it's a South Indian male that resembles Brits the most (Sendhil Ramamurthy)
this is literally what a stereotypical south indian looking woman looks like. What the actual hell are you talking about. And i didnt say your average north indian has white looking features, i said that NORTH INDIAN. LIGHTSKIN. STACYPREETS. Your average north indian is a bug eyed brown shitskin that no westener would ever know whether they are from the north or south of india. Also this is what your stereotypical south indian looking woman looks like, where are the white features in her? :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Smiling south indian teenage girl portrait andhra pradesh india BWMJWW

What about SQUISHY SQUISHY, mulatta or white women?
HTB max did you say?

Female smv is inflated, in a better world a stacylite would be your realistic smv match, in the world we live in a HTB max.

Squishy Squishy would prefer whiter looking men. White it depends, some prefer the exotic Caucasian look over the north European look but I would say it’s a solid second to most white foids. You would have the same high smv with the Mulatta for being whiter unless she preferred Tyrones.

• +1
Female smv is inflated, in a better world a stacylite would be your realistic smv match, in the world we live in a HTB max.

Squishy Squishy would prefer whiter looking men. White it depends, some prefer the exotic Caucasian look over the north European look but I would say it’s a solid second to most white foids. You would have the same high smv with the Mulatta for being whiter unless she preferred Tyrones.
How would you describe this pheno?

Can someone try with a white brunette and a fake blonde ethnic? I’m curious if this is more JBW or JBB (just be blonde)

• +1
this is literally what a stereotypical south indian looking woman looks like. What the actual hell are you talking about. And i didnt say your average north indian has white looking features, i said that NORTH INDIAN. LIGHTSKIN. STACYPREETS. Your average north indian is a bug eyed brown shitskin that no westener would ever know whether they are from the north or south of india. Also this is what your stereotypical south indian looking woman looks like, where are the white features in her? :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

View attachment 2258461
That's cap. Light coloring is only a halo to Indian men

• +1
Reactions: popped
the black stacy isnt even fully black, shes atleast mullato which is a category of its own also where are all the muh asain women copers 🤣🤣 also op should do one for men too but has to be 100% of that particular pheno dont wanna see no mixed people thrown in

Last edited:
That's cap. Light coloring is only a halo to Indian men
lmao stfu you retard, indian men are NOT the only group of men that find lightskin to be attractive lmao, all brown cultures, and even blacks like light/white skin in women.

1 got more than 2 because of slutty pics.