OFFICIAL FEMALE SMV RANKING BASED ON LIKES AND MATCHES ON BUMBLE

Expected tbh. I thought black Stacy would be higher tho. She mogs the rest of the girls you posted. You should experiment more with West European phenos. The high class British ones. Like Emma Watson, Alexandra Daddario types since their male equivalents with those pheno like Cavill and Opry are considered to be ideal.
Cavill has high sex appeal, Emma Watson very low

No surprises here, blond East Slav ("Russian") looks is best for females followed by blond Scandinavian looks.

3rd place would be a battle between brunettes with North Atlantic looks and Meds, Med-adjacent MENAs or Med-adjacent Latinas. East Asians get an artificially inflated SMV because of tech guys and white / asian beta normies who deep down inside think they're not good enough for the females with higher value.

No surprises here, blond East Slav ("Russian") looks is best for females followed by blond Scandinavian looks.

3rd place would be a battle between brunettes with North Atlantic looks and Meds, Med-adjacent MENAs or Med-adjacent Latinas. East Asians get an artificially inflated SMV because of tech guys and white / asian beta normies who deep down inside think they're not good enough for the females with higher value.
"Latina" and "MENA" = white-looking ones only, no Imaan Hammams or mulatta/triracial Latinas shall apply

• +1
Reactions: Tyronius Maximus
You should experiment more with West European phenos. The high class British ones. Like Emma Watson, Alexandra Daddario types since their male equivalents with those pheno like Cavill and Opry are considered to be ideal.
Emma Watson doesn't have the correct colouring. Cavill and O'Pry counterparts would be the females who look like they're from the North Atlantic (UK, Ireland, North France) parts of Europe but also have this colouration range.

eaec1bdb28ac7426e2818419b31f8e4e--alexandra-anna-daddario-amazing-eyes.jpg
4e0b260d3bf183dd744e90f0b148c8ef--kaya-scodelario-skins-effy-stonem.jpg
112ad69418dbe689a4f63f2322c836c9.jpg
b6b094f546808b92ddc4e7261406d5ed--rachel-nichols-cobie-smulders.jpg
ec72c3c5a00b617d91aa7789a01d81ad.jpg
c74d58d2141ea4608b9c7d40c1dd4ab7--sarah-bolger-writing-characters.jpg

I really doubt this was done objective. I ran a latina htb in nyc and she had 1,500 likes in 2 hours.

I really doubt this was done objective. I ran a latina htb in nyc and she had 1,500 likes in 2 hours.
Normal Latina or just a white girl who speaks Spanish?

Where are the Stacies? All i see are done up girls with shit attitudes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
this bhosdiwala tryna pass some indian ltb as "south asian stacy" jfl

25% Indigenous?
25-40% probably
but american and latam definitions of who counts as white are fairly strict compared to eg the balkans who consider me white while i pass as MENA in the US

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
there is no point of using the average of anything if you are trying to show the best of each race. Thats intentionally handicapping curries and then calling it fair. If you are not lightskin as a curry, you cannot be a chadpreet or stacypreet, end of. Being lightskin is literally 50% of what makes up a chadpreet/stacypreet, the other 50% is having good facial structure. I take back what i said, the girl OP posted is a leanmaxxed htb curry foid at best.
you are 30% right

25-40% probably
but american and latam definitions of who counts as white are fairly strict compared to eg the balkans who consider me white while i pass as MENA in the US
What's considered white there?

What's considered white there?
you pretty much need typical white coloring (light skin, preferably with pink undertones) with light hair and/or light eyes and non-asiatic eye area

anyone with even a slight tan + dark hair/eyes will be considered nonwhite even if their features are fairly European typical, whereas someone with light coloring but indigenous features like wide square face shape hooked nose etc will be considered white

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
you pretty much need typical white coloring (light skin, preferably with pink undertones) with light hair and/or light eyes and non-asiatic eye area

anyone with even a slight tan + dark hair/eyes will be considered nonwhite even if their features are fairly European typical, whereas someone with light coloring but indigenous features like wide square face shape hooked nose etc will be considered white
I have a Euro-like face shape and light skin (however considered a strong olive for whites) albeit with dark thick hair, eyelashes, eyebrows and big full lips. I have blue eyes.

Real latina Venezuelan.
This was not even 5 mins into acc creation

View attachment 2262434

How much does she have now? Almost all girls get 300 plus likes in first thirty minutes. The likes taper off after a couple hours. The key is to see if the momentum keeps going after the first couples hours and how many super likes/compliments you get. All my Stacy's got insane amount likes in first couple minutes too.

The blonde Becky and Slavic Becky I ran for example got 12,000 plus likes after 24 hours, 22,000 likes after three days. Over 200 plus compliments too.

Last edited:
How much does she have now? Almost all girls get 300 plus likes in first thirty minutes. The likes taper off after a couple hours. The key is to see if the momentum keeps going after the first couples hours and how many super likes/compliments you get. All my Stacy's got insane amount likes in first couple minutes too.

The blonde Becky and Slavic Becky I ran for example got 12,000 plus likes after 24 hours, 22,000 likes after three days. Over 200 plus compliments too.
I did this a few months ago.. ran it for only about 3 hours. Idk I might do a race smv thread and make a thread

I did this a few months ago.. ran it for only about 3 hours. Idk I might do a race smv thread and make a thread

I could run her again for you. Did you also run other races?

I could run her again for you. Did you also run other races?
Nah it’s good man. I’ve run mostly dudes. She was my first foid I ran tbh.

• +1
Reactions: popped
black Stacy mogs I woulda thought she would do better tbh anyways you should run a mullata light skins got insane smv also would be curious to see the results of a legit blonde Stacy

makes sense. That asian who approached.me was actually a sea stacy or looked a bit better than this girl. Guess thats why shes fond of gl blacks

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
Lmao you literally chose an abo-ish looking curry stacy lol that's not fair.

Why not actually use actual lightskin stacypreets like these girls, I dare you lol, noodlestacies aren't as attractive as lightskin stacypreets for a reason lol.

Top tier curries > top tier gooks
I would love to have some wives that look that .

Do 1 for men next
Yea would look forward to that. Years ago I did similar chad fish experiments

Ngl The Racial bias on the male side surprised me given how thirsty men are. But still 1000+ LIKES in a fucking day is insane.

The disaparity surprised me from the Arab foids to the white foids. As top tier Arab foids look very similar to white foids.

A factor of x12 is insane. That means their are many self hating ethnics swiping left and picky white dudes.

When I tested my Arab chads , I would get on average anywhere from 4-6x less then my nordic chads. It was brutal tbh.

I would like to see this experiment tested elsewhere like Eastern Europe , scandanvian regions to see how much exotic halo and differing racial attitudes play. Cause when I tested my Arab chads their no surprise they did actually better then my nordic chads. Med and Arab chad did pretty well and I used non Levant chads , as Levant Chads often look white passing

Even Good looking curry chad did up to par as Arab chad provided their light skinned.

Tyrone Chad did decent but nowhere as good as the Arab Chads. Was like a third of the Arab chad. Even did worse then the good looking curry chad. Seems to me that blacks without the western bbc halo cannot do that well relative to their looks.

However They still did good. I noticed al the ethnic chads the women were far more interested in a date.

With White chad vs non white chad who matched same foid when I had 2 accounts running exotic chad would manage to cuck the native chad whenever 2 asked for dates .

It makes sense because if your used to vanilla ice cream your whole life you would be curious to try caramel ice cream

• +1
Reactions: lifefuelshake
Objective: To see which race of foids have the highest smv so this question can be settled once and for all.

Tools: I primarily used bumble location set to NYC to measure female smv rather than tinder since it’s less of hookup app, thus a better tool to measure female rmv as well. In all my stacy fish profiles I put I was looking for relationship so the algorithm would only match me with guys also looking for a relationship.

Goal: To keep myself from getting overwhelmed I decided to only do the Stacy fish experiment for one day each, and the goal was to see who got the most:

1) Likes
2) Matches with top tier Chads
3) Super Swipes

All within 24 hours

Results:
In seventh place which was no surprise at all is the black Stacy. Despite having the best the body halo she did the worst only achieving 1,100 likes in 24 hours (accidentally deleted her results). She did however attract a lot top tier tyrones and ethnic men. Better looking white guys then the East Asian stacy too.
View attachment 2258130

6. In sixth place with 1,150 likes, also no surprise, the south Asian stacy. Primarily attracted white normies and rich/educated south Asian men. Decent amount of Tyrone’s too.

View attachment 2258139

5. In fifth place is the south East Asian stacy. Which surprised me since I thought she would do better than the East Asian stacy since she matches western beauty standards. She got a lot superswipes from a wide variety of guys and attracted a lot good looking gook guys.

View attachment 2258168

4. This one I also kinda surprised me, the ethnic Stacy (Syrian that can pass as an Arab, med or Latina) only did about 1300 likes in 24 hours. I expected her to do second best. She did however attract the highest % of good looking Chads though, which is why I’m placing her above the south East Asian stacy despite them tying in likes.

View attachment 2258161

3. In third place is the East Asian stacy. I expected these results since every study on smv shows Asian women having the highest. Didn’t attract a lot Chads but attracted the most rich and wealthy men.
View attachment 2258178

2. Now this is where things get fucking insane. I ran my blonde Germanic/ Nordic looking high tier Becky to see how she would do against ethnic Stacy’s.

View attachment 2258184

SHE GOT 12,000 PLUS LIKES IN 24 HOURS. HOLY SHIT I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT AT ALL.

22,000 LIKES AFTER 3 DAYS

Just by sheer likes, she attracted the most wide variety guys regarding race, attractiveness, wealth etc. Tons of Chad lite guys simping for her.

1. To test if the insane amount likes the blonde high tier Becky got was just a one off fluke I decided to run another blonde high tier Becky, this time one with more Slavic features.

View attachment 2258196

SHE DID EVEN BETTER.

TL;DR

Female smv ranking by race:

7. Black stacy
6. South Asian Stacy
5. South East Asian Stacy
4. Ethnic Stacy ( Med, Arab, Latina)
3. East Asian Stacy

2. High tier Germanic/ Nordic blonde Becky

1. High tier Slavic Becky

OPEN TO HAVING MY MIND CHANGED BUT THIS IS MY OFFICIAL LIST FOR NOW

@anoright @pardocel @Preston @DavidRothschild @Boxingfan @Cheesyrumble @apemaxxed @cloUder @Xangsane @Copeful @forevergymcelling @PrinceLuenLeoncur @rand anon @Ja-Ja Gabori Ja Gabori @Manchild @Wallenberg @khvirgin @Kekee @thereallegend @Blackgymmax @Ethniframementalcel @VenatorLuparius @try2beme @the BULL

I’m crying