Oh my fucking god I'm going insane over my skin.

Lulleko

Lulleko

Purple Triad
My skincare routine is simple, consists of a cleanser moisturizer and retinoids on the side (occasionally sunscreen when I leave my goon cave) and oh god my skin begins gradually clearing up only to wake up one day and see my progress has been reset to 0. This happens every 3 days and I don't know why, the only areas I'm having trouble with are my upper left corner of my mouth and above the chin, whiteheads and inflammation every now and then.
Fuck it I'm ordering 100% PURE concentrated vitamin A, I will nuke everything wish me luck boys.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Timmy and raleqtambrobret
@Clavicular I seek your wisdom

• +1
Reactions: menas
just eat raw meat

• WTF
Reactions: Lulleko
@AySab do you mind enlightening this ignorant buddy boyo?

• +1
Reactions: AySab
@AySab do you mind enlightening this ignorant buddy boyo?
I'm not ignorant I'm clueless, please use correct terminology or I'll rape your anus.

• JFL
Reactions: Bomber517
raw cow brain worked for me

• WTF
Reactions: Lulleko
My skincare routine is simple, consists of a cleanser moisturizer and retinoids on the side (occasionally sunscreen when I leave my goon cave) and oh god my skin begins gradually clearing up only to wake up one day and see my progress has been reset to 0. This happens every 3 days and I don't know why, the only areas I'm having trouble with are my upper left corner of my mouth and above the chin, whiteheads and inflammation every now and then.
Fuck it I'm ordering 100% PURE concentrated vitamin A, I will nuke everything wish me luck boys.
what retinoid?
also, why aren’t you low dosing isotret?

Oh my fucking god I'm going insane​