Oh no 50% of human population will be blacks in 2100 (scary)

mido the slayer

mido the slayer

classic Romantic man that got lost in the darkness

Wtf this is scary as hell

Do you guys think it’s accurate or it might change? Because this is insane

It’s over for all humans
Atlantids,nordics,Meds are going to be in the museums 😂

someone shud nuke the fuck out of india

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Deleted member 2486 and xit
Someone should stop sending foods to Africa because they will outnumbered every human on the planet by 2100

The world will be dark unfortunately

• JFL
Reactions: Hated subhuman

Wtf this is scary as hell

Do you guys think it’s accurate or it might change? Because this is insane

It’s over for all humans
Atlantids,nordics,Meds are going to be in the museums 😂

That is bullshit. You rly think nobody is going to stop them if they're going to breed like rabbits? Earth has finite resources.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
That is bullshit. You rly think nobody is going to stop them if they're going to breed like rabbits? Earth has finite resources.
I hope so tbh

Because we need less people on earth because we have a lot of technology so we relays on human less

For instance we don’t needs farmers anymore because they are farming cars and watering se we don’t need a lot of human,

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
We need Hitler

Exactly. Observe China’s and India’s gradual decrease from 2060 upward, the creator of the video is probably suggesting that some form of birthing regulations will be enforced in these two countries.

So, how do they not think that African countries won’t implement similar laws? Believe it or not, African countries are aware of it conditions and possible further consequences that can occur. Plus they more assertive and aggressive in their enforcement districts than China and India overall.

@fukmylyf thoughts?
We need Hitler
Thushespokeofit

I'm going to nuke India, Africa, and Mexico after I become president.

By 2050 I will be put into office because the country would be filled with disgusting millenials and gen Z liberals. They will make everything so alt left that people will be scared of being straight.
White people will be shamed for hacing superiority, and females will rule supreme.

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
nogs me

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
I'm going to nuke India, Africa, and Mexico after I become president.

By 2050 I will be put into office because the country would be filled with disgusting millenials and gen Z liberals. They will make everything so alt left that people will be scared of being straight.
White people will be shamed for hacing superiority, and females will rule supreme.
And increase Atlantids fertility rate by 10+ so by 200 years 10% of the world will be north Atlantid 😂

I heard that Griffith Littlehale is a racist

NIgs me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and fukmylyf
nogs me

• +1
nogs me

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Whites are already extreme minorities

Nigs Me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and fukmylyf
Nogs Me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2205 and Ritalincel
Nigs me.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ritalincel and fukmylyf
  • Woah
They are about 1.1 billion whites on the planet man

But blacks and Indians are fucking faster than speed of light

Scary tbh
Thanos GTFIH we need balance 😂

Omg stop both of you Jesus

(((population control=kiked )))

Just lel at thinking Africa will do anything to stop it's population explosion. They will just breed uncontrollably until natural selection kicks in and half of them starve to death. Hundreds of millions will starve to death in africa in the next 100 years.

It's over, and soyboys want this and less whites

Users who are viewing this thread

Back