Ok so full date report as I’m home now

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
Right, so I go pick her up at her place. Anyways, when I get there, she says where are you, I can't see you so I’m standing there having a panic attack.

Anyways, she comes out after 5 minutes and says ‘where’s your car?’ Jfl I say I parked it round the corner.

When she sees it she goes ‘holy shit this is nice’ she gets in as is mirin the car hard.

This was my fourth date so I didn’t give shit. So we vine straight away and I say you like rap music? She says yes, so we start playing it loud I turn that shit up lol no fucks given and she’s like laughing and likes it.

I drive aggressively too and it turns her on no joke. Some guy tried to undertake me and I said ‘fuck outta here’ and smoked him. I basically acted giga dark triad. Anyways, so we were driving and I took a wrong turn and out of nowhere did a u-turn and she was like ‘wtf I didn’t expect that!!?’ And I said ‘so what’ and laughed cocky and she said ‘it’s sexy af that you do that’

We go to mini golf pretty boring then go for a drink. We talk about sex the whole time but she doesn’t seem into it a bit.

She asks about ducking in a car on the way back so I say ‘ye, wanna do it tonight’ she says ‘haha no not tonight’ so I’m like wtf this shit again. She tells me she’s only done 140 max before so I acted dark Triad and said ‘oh ye, watch this b’ and floored it and did 160. She was legit shaking but no joke it worked, it got her wet af. When we pulled to her house she said ‘my house isn’t clean so you can’t come in’ then she paused and said ‘unless you don’t mind’ I said IDGAF and we go to her place.

Get to the living room and start making out. She says ‘I can’t, not the first date’ but I told her to shut up and carried on. She seemed to like it me being dark triad.

She said no a few more then says ‘let’s go to the bedroom’

We go there and start watching Netflix. She makes an excuse to take her clothes off and starts grinding my dick with her ass. I make a move and she says ‘not first date’ I ignore it and pull her pants down she doesn’t resist, no joking I’ve never felt a girl so wet in my life she was legit soaked holy shit. Was fucking insane.

I then fucked her raw so hard it was insane. I came fast not gonna lie she was just so hot it was kinda surreal her hip to waist ratio was insane. She wasn’t on birth control so I pulled out although she begged for me to cum in her and said she wouldn’t get pregnant but she didn’t care anyway. Wtf????

Then I said on the second time I can’t get hard and she said ‘face fuck me?’ So I did which was hot. Then she like got really into it and said ‘please please fuck me’ but she said it like begging it was so hot.

Fucked 4 times then fell asleep and then woke up and fucked another three times. She said she wants to see me again 100%.

Basically, she shit tested me hard and I passed every test by being dark triad.

Also she thought I was giga high status you could tell.

I told you niggas face isn’t everything. She also said multiple times ‘I love your body so much’

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Bozoogway, oxymoron, Skywalker and 15 others
I already got mogged at the title it's over ngmi

DEPRESSEDunks

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Rimaxtis, chadmanlet04 and 9 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Rimaxtis, MoggerGaston, Lurker69 and 1 other person
It’s sexy when a chadlite makes a u-turn; but it’s a turn-off when a truecel does it because he seems “insecure about the choices he’s making.”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, Joe Rogancel, Rimaxtis and 3 others
Why do you wish you were chico? you already mog him if these tales are true

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and WishIwasChico
It’s sexy when a chadlite makes a u-turn; but it’s a turn-off when a truecel does it because he seems “insecure about the choices he’s making.”
I snapped the steering wheel really hard though like no fucks given it was dark triad

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
sounds like a fairy tale tbh, I am mad with jealousy

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, babineux, falcon1 and 1 other person
JFL at her saying not on the first date a couple of times and then gives it up on the first date. Woman moment.

• +1
Reactions: Zonar
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1 and Sprinkles
would I give girls the ick by following the speed limit?

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Yeah we're getting left over. Some win some lose.
You are all misssing the point though. If I was not dark triad and a fag she would never had fucked me. I was disrespectful af and Didn’t give a fuck like going 160 she was legit shaking and scared and I just laughed and said ‘scared are we?’ And laughed cocky

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, Manletmachine, jflsnowdzz and 5 others
send her pic. even the dravidians i fucked i thought were hot until i went home and saw their pics on insta

You are all misssing the point though. If I was not dark triad and a fag she would never had fucked me. I was disrespectful af and Didn’t give a fuck like going 160 she was legit shaking and scared and I just laughed and said ‘scared are we?’ And laughed cocky
I did get your point: she said no but eventually caved in anyway thanks to your actions. Mirin. What’s her bodycount?

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
She also said ‘I’d love to drive your car’ so when we left the drinks place I threw her the keys and said ‘get driving then’

Rate inhibs @TRUE_CEL

• JFL
I did get your point: she said no but eventually caved in anyway thanks to your actions. Mirin. What’s her bodycount?
Idk she kept asking me though saying I bet you fuck a lot etc. jfl

• +1
She also said ‘I’d love to drive your car’ so when we left the drinks place I threw her the keys and said ‘get driving then’

Rate inhibs @TRUE_CEL
Letting a foid drive your car is low inhib af. You know foids can’t drive yet you took the risk.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, falcon1 and emeraldglass
It's all thanks to your face.

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1
Letting a foid drive your car is low inhib af. You know foids can’t drive yet you took the risk.
She didn’t do it she just laughed and went ‘nooo! I’d be scared to crash it it’s so nice’

• +1
She didn’t do it she just laughed and went ‘nooo! I’d be scared to crash it it’s so nice’
Yes I figured she didn’t do it as you didn’t detail it in your story haha. You plan on seeing this one again?

I told you niggas face isn’t everything. She also said multiple times ‘I love your body so much’
You need tattoos for more bad boy points

bro you have to be really careful with pushing when she says no

if she regrets it the next day she might accuse you of rape (which you did basically)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, RAMU KAKA, falcon1 and 1 other person
bro you have to be really careful with pushing when she says no

if she regrets it the next day she might accuse you of rape (which you did basically)
We fucked 7 times including the next day and are seeing each other again I didn’t rape her wtf

We’re talking rn fuck you sayint I raped her wtf

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
She told me after we first fucked ‘round 2???’ And started sucking my dick out the blue

Bruh we fucked 3 times more that night each time she initiated it by tossing me off and saying ‘you ready?’ she was horny af. She would legit jump on me and start bouncing on my dick dry humping me.

The next day she said she only acted like that at first to not act easy and so I didn’t think she was a slut cause she wanted to see me again and wants to LTR me and was scared if she acted too easy I’d ghost her. @Akhi i thought you was a slayer you should know women do this shit to not act easy.

I wasn’t raping her when she was begging me to cum in her and begged me to face fuck.

Bruh I can’t believe you accused me of rape bro that’s got me so pissed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oxymoron and emeraldglass
Bruh we fucked 3 times more that night each time she initiated it by tossing me off and saying ‘you ready?’ she was horny af. She would legit jump on me and start bouncing on my dick dry humping me.

The next day she said she only acted like that at first to not act easy and so I didn’t think she was a slut cause she wanted to see me again and wants to LTR me and was scared if she acted too easy I’d ghost her. @Akhi i thought you was a slayer you should know women do this shit to not act easy.

I wasn’t raping her when she was begging me to cum in her and begged me to face fuck.

Bruh I can’t believe you accused me of rape bro that’s got me so pissed
I always stop when she says no and try again later when she doesnt want to act easy

bro im just trying to help you bot go to jail, by law what you did is have nonconsensual sex with her the first times cuz she said no several times

I always stop when she says no and try again later when she doesnt want to act easy

bro im just trying to help you bot go to jail, by law what you did is have nonconsensual sex with her the first times cuz she said no several times
You don't have a 40k pounds Benz he can do whatever the fuck he wants with his stats

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and Akhi

I did stop and try again later bro I think I worded it wrong heres what legit happened.

So we in the living room. She says no multiples times I say shut up and try multiple times she says no. So I stop as soon as she says no.
So I said ‘ok that’s fair’ so we watching to in the living room and I don’t try again.

Then she goes ‘let’s go the bedroom’ I say ‘sure’

We start watching Netflix. I do not try anything. She kinda is gettting snnoyed tho that I’m not I can tell so she goes ‘it’s hot in here’ and takes off her jeans and top. And then says ‘are you not hot?’ I say ye and take my clothes off.

Then she sticks her butt on my dick and starts grinding against it. So I make out again and go to run her clit and she goes ‘no’ and laughs.

So I stop. Then we kiss some more and she goes ‘hmm I’m not sure’ so I pulled down her pants and she didn’t say anything and then I started fingering her and we went from there. Then she said ‘want me to suck your dick?’ I said ok and then she begged me to fuck her deep bro.

That’s exactly what happened. So ye I did ignore her ‘hmm not sure’ but it wasn’t in the way I wrote it bro.

I deffo didn’t rape her man, it’s fucked and makes me feel bad anyone would think I’d do that

Then after we have sex. We lie there and she gets on me and says ‘round 2 - are you ready?’ I say I have bad ED

So she starts sucking my dick out the blue and says ‘face fuck me?’ So I do. I think I worded it wrong as i Cba’d writing it out fully but I deffo didn’t rape her and it was 109% consensual I’d never fuck a girl if I wasn’t sure she wanted to that would be disgusting and fucked up.

She asked me to stay the night and then we fucked 3 more times the next day then I dropped her off at her families which she invited me to meet but I declined as wtf?? Jfl.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and Akhi
I did stop and try again later bro I think I worded it wrong heres what legit happened.

So we in the living room. She says no multiples times I say shut up and try multiple times she says no. So I stop as soon as she says no.
So I said ‘ok that’s fair’ so we watching to in the living room and I don’t try again.

Then she goes ‘let’s go the bedroom’ I say ‘sure’

We start watching Netflix. I do not try anything. She kinda is gettting snnoyed tho that I’m not I can tell so she goes ‘it’s hot in here’ and takes off her jeans and top. And then says ‘are you not hot?’ I say ye and take my clothes off.

Then she sticks her butt on my dick and starts grinding against it. So I make out again and go to run her clit and she goes ‘no’ and laughs.

So I stop. Then we kiss some more and she goes ‘hmm I’m not sure’ so I pulled down her pants and she didn’t say anything and then I started fingering her and we went from there. Then she said ‘want me to suck your dick?’ I said ok and then she begged me to fuck her deep bro.

That’s exactly what happened. So ye I did ignore her ‘hmm not sure’ but it wasn’t in the way I wrote it bro.

I deffo didn’t rape her man, it’s fucked and makes me feel bad anyone would think I’d do that
my pardon

i misunderstood then

to me it sounded like she said no and right after you put your hands between her panties and didnt stop

and thats basically rape

on the accounts you made, did you use the same pics that you sent me?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IbrahimT and WishIwasChico
to me it sounded like she said no and right after you put your hands between her panties and didnt stop
Ye cause I am a fucking idiot and just cba’d explaining but didn’t realise how rapey it sounds, but it deffo wasn’t like that jfl that’s so fucked.

And ye it was

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IbrahimT and Akhi
You don't have a 40k pounds Benz he can do whatever the fuck he wants with his stats
Nah I can’t do what I want bro read my reply bhai, I can’t do what I want I don’t condone rape bhai it’s legit fucking disgusting I would fucking hang myself before I did shit like that.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: IbrahimT, oxymoron and Akhi
Ye cause I am a fucking idiot and just cba’d explaining but didn’t realise how rapey it sounds, but it deffo wasn’t like that jfl that’s so fucked.

And ye it was
thats realyl crazy to me,

dont get me wrong youre not ugly or anything but consistently doing so well is insane

ive tried fishing with loox, arvid and some random insta chad and none of them did remotely as well

is it okay if i do an experiment with those pics in my hometown?

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and WishIwasChico
JFL at her saying not on the first date a couple of times and then gives it up on the first date. Woman moment.
they do that all the time but you can tell they dont mean it and they want dick to penetrate them. if they dont want sex they wont even mention it and pretend like sex doesnt exist

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and WishIwasChico
Just literally got this @Akhi its 17:17 uk now just to prove I didn’t rape her

Attachments

• 2485FAAE-BB26-4403-B618-08139FF1E3BE.jpeg
    2485FAAE-BB26-4403-B618-08139FF1E3BE.jpeg
    288.6 KB · Views: 0
thats realyl crazy to me,

dont get me wrong youre not ugly or anything but consistently doing so well is insane

ive tried fishing with loox, arvid and some random insta chad and none of them did remotely as well

is it okay if i do an experiment with those pics in my hometown?
Ye you can bhai just don’t post my pics on the site bhai

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
they do that all the time but you can tell they dont mean it and they want dick to penetrate them. if they dont want sex they wont even mention it and pretend like sex doesnt exist
Ye she wants an ltr with me she wanted me to cum in her without birth control and said she wouldn’t mind kids? Wtf

• JFL
Reactions: oxymoron, Sprinkles and Deleted member 30552
Ye she wants an ltr with me she wanted me to cum in her without birth control and said she wouldn’t mind kids? Wtf
don’t get baby trapped nigga :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron and WishIwasChico
I wouldn’t know because I’m unattractive.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: falcon1, WishIwasChico and Deleted member 30552
don’t get baby trapped nigga :feelskek:
Ye she said just cum in me do it and I said you ain’t in bc she said just do it the next day she said she wouldn’t Mind having kids so I’m glad I pulled out

Whenever you make a slay story for maximum amount of rep you need to post her body too

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and ascension
Why do you wish you were chico? you already mog him if these tales are true
Big "if" there

OP makes it seem like he was filming the next Fast and Furious movie 🎬

So I'm very skeptical

His story has too much details you would expect in a larp.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581 and BrahminBoss
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and OGJBSLAYER
Jfl how tf do I mog him?
Chico married at 22 , 2013

He started dating his future wife when he was 20 , around mid 2011

I don't think he slayed a lot of pussy in 1.5 years between 2009 (when he became a successful model) and mid 2011.

Chico is not a slayer....

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Akhi, falcon1, It'snotover and 1 other person
Chico married at 22 , 2013

He started dating his future wife when he was 20 , around mid 2011

I don't think he slayed a lot of pussy in 1.5 years between 2009 (when he became a successful model) and mid 2011.

Chico is not a slayer....
He’s ltring a Stacy tho