Ok so full date report as I’m home now

they do that all the time but you can tell they dont mean it and they want dick to penetrate them. if they dont want sex they wont even mention it and pretend like sex doesnt exist
Ye bro, a girl wouldn’t invite you in for one then invite you to the bedroom then take her clothes off then start grinding on your dick. If you don’t think she wants sec you are legit autistic af and belong in a mental asylum

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30552
He’s ltring a Stacy tho
Not slaying

Slaying happens when you pump and dump bitches on routine without any commitment

If your story is true, then it's closer to slaying than what Chico is doing right now

Chico married at 22 , 2013

He started dating his future wife when he was 20 , around mid 2011

I don't think he slayed a lot of pussy in 1.5 years between 2009 (when he became a successful model) and mid 2011.

Chico is not a slayer....
Bro he’s had threesomes and shiy

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and WishIwasChico
Status is so underrated here and dark triad behaviour. If I pulled up in shit clothes and a shit car and drove like a fag and out on Taylor swift she would’ve never have fucked me.

Instead I pulled up dripmaxxed, good car, dark triad so hard and smashed. It wasn’t even my face

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1, It'snotover and Sprinkles
The results: The top 2.6% of men are responsible for 29% of the hookups. The top 5.4% are responsible for 40% of the hookups. The top 28% of the men are responsible for 78% of the hookups. These statistics are for Fall 2010.[1]

Nigga you are the 2,6%

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: WishIwasChico and OGJBSLAYER
Bro he’s had threesomes and shiy
Lol, this may seem like a larp but it's true

There is this app where prostitutes post their contacts and you can book time with them

I use this app and l decided to post my dick as my profile pic.... Guess what ?

Some cuck messaged me and wanted me to fuck his wife in a 3som

My dick is 6.4 × 5.3 ( nothing crazy )

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: germanlooks, falcon1 and It'snotover
Ye bro, a girl wouldn’t invite you in for one then invite you to the bedroom then take her clothes off then start grinding on your dick. If you don’t think she wants sec you are legit autistic af and belong in a mental asylum
yea a girl who let me touch her pussy an hour and half after meeting her was laying in my hotel room bed saying "no you cant go inside me not yet" just jfl. she begged me to go inside her like 30 minutes later

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
yea a girl who let me touch her pussy an hour and half after meeting her was laying in my hotel room bed saying "no you cant go inside me not yet" just jfl. she begged me to go inside her like 30 minutes later
Mirin so hard ye women always do this shit I think they do it to not feel like a slut so just play a long

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 30552
You are all misssing the point though. If I was not dark triad and a fag she would never had fucked me. I was disrespectful af and Didn’t give a fuck like going 160 she was legit shaking and scared and I just laughed and said ‘scared are we?’ And laughed cocky
:lul::lul:

ngl bro u sound autistic as fuck acting like ur in a movie scene jfl but good job on the slay

• JFL
Reactions: oxymoron, Deleted member 21661 and WishIwasChico
Lol all i’m gonna say whether this was true or not, a girl telling you no multiple times is not a shit test.
Watch This GIF

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Lol all i’m gonna say whether this was true or not, a girl telling you no multiple times is not a shit test.
Watch This GIF
Too bad we fucked 7 times and she asked me to face fuck her and begged me to fuck her then we’ve been chatting all day today
Stupid fucking cunt

Attachments

• 1B80C1C2-1CA5-4885-BE3D-FCDC25410539.jpeg
    1B80C1C2-1CA5-4885-BE3D-FCDC25410539.jpeg
    288.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
Too bad we fucked 7 times and she asked me to face fuck her and begged me to fuck her then we’ve been chatting all day today
Stupid fucking cunt
HAHA i didn’t even call u out for larping, was just letting the jittleyangs know in case you get someone booked because they thought it was dark triad to nonconsentually rape a chick. Your response tells me everything i need to know tho

• +1
woah you are my role model

• JFL
Reactions: oxymoron, WishIwasChico and RichardSpencel
Post some pics also bhai

thats realyl crazy to me,

dont get me wrong youre not ugly or anything but consistently doing so well is insane

ive tried fishing with loox, arvid and some random insta chad and none of them did remotely as well

is it okay if i do an experiment with those pics in my hometown?
Whats the looks lvl of this dude

Another narcy fucker dn rd btw

• JFL
Just risk crashing your dad’s car theory

• JFL
high mtn/low htn
Interesting i saw people rate him chadlite in the past. I know ur quite harsh rater tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron, Akhi and SurgeryEnjoyer
What was her age ? Just curious.

high mtn/low htn
Ye but really good appeal.
Interesting i saw people rate him chadlite in the past. I know ur quite harsh rater tbh ngl
Good pheno (anglo from what i saw) + body halo + high facial averageness. Pretty damn good appeal.

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron, Nebula and Akhi
If a non-virgin girl resists the first time I try to fuck her, I immediately lose all interest and want to leave.
I can't be bothered to try again over and over and pass her shit-tests.

It's too humiliating; We both know that she's a non-virgin slut, but now she's gonna act all 'oh I don't do this usually'? Essentially acting like I am some retard that can't read her life.

No thanks
I don't stand a chance in modern-dating ngl

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Clown Show, WishIwasChico and RichardSpencel
Ye but really good appeal.

Good pheno (anglo from what i saw) + body halo + high facial averageness. Pretty damn good appeal.
Ah yeah those do really good

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
chadlite is overrate 100%

nowhere near arvid or makinitmog facially

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and Nebula
@SurgeryEnjoyer @Nebula tbh i think grel hellscream mogs him by a good amount, what do you think?

• +1
chadlite is overrate 100%

nowhere near arvid or makinitmog facially
Makinitmog is like htn tbh. His side is too neotenous tbh. But he is young so time will tell

• +1
@SurgeryEnjoyer @Nebula tbh i think grel hellscream mogs him by a good amount, what do you think?
Idk how op looks so wtf do i need to say

• +1
Reactions: Akhi and SurgeryEnjoyer
Psl wise yes because Grel is carried by his great eye area. Appeal wise no, one looks like a uni jock and the other a fatty rounded-jaw aspie. Ik i shit on grel all the time but dude would ascend so much with the slightest amount of angularity.

• JFL
Reactions: Nebula and Akhi
Makinitmog is like htn tbh. His side is too neotenous tbh. But he is young so time will tell
if makinmog is htn, op is mtn by psl

• JFL
Reactions: Nebula
if makinmog is htn, op is mtn by psl
sounds about right cuz all the htns and mtn rated on this forum are like subhumans in my book so it fits

Psl wise yes because Grel is carried by his great eye area. Appeal wise no, one looks like a uni jock and the other a fatty rounded-jaw aspie. Ik i shit on grel all the time but dude would ascend so much with the slightest amount of angularity.
grel still has that retarded haircut putting him down cuz he is battling the norwood so hard rn its gonna be over soon i feel

• So Sad
grel still has that retarded haircut putting him down cuz he is battling the norwood so hard rn its gonna be over soon i feel
Them nordic genes kicking in. Jaw angles + LL would ascend this man to dior runways.

• So Sad
mfs will fuck a girls brains out and still be here

kys narcy cuck

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and Deleted member 29581
@Akhi Why the jfl react dalit ? You think grel mogs in alpeal too ?

Them nordic genes kicking in. Jaw angles + LL would ascend this man to dior runways.
what his height? i dont feel like his pheno is that great (i dont compare him to the subhuman pheno just the white ones)

• +1
what his height? i dont feel like his pheno is that great (i dont compare him to the subhuman pheno just the white ones)
Pheno is alright, his eye color is the real deal. 5’10 which is teramanlet territory among the danish lands.

• JFL
@Akhi Why the jfl react dalit ? You think grel mogs in alpeal too ?
i think he does at least stand out more

i was jfl‘ing at you calling him fatty rounded-jaw aspie

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Akhi
Pheno is alright, his eye color is the real deal. 5’10 which is teramanlet territory among the danish lands.
brutal denmark is like 6'5 minimum for htb and u need like htn face as well

• So Sad
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
netherlands is 6'10 minimum its in a league of its own. Uk is like even worse 7 f for that and jacked
Guess imma chill here in italy with my Brahmin bruddas (so-called meds).

• +1
Guess imma chill here in italy with my Brahmin bruddas (so-called meds).
i mean the uk one is like ded srs but netherlands idk tbh like if ur not 6ft2 minimum ur not being registered JFL. Women see men of these heights daily u think they give a fuck if ur like 5'10

• So Sad
i mean the uk one is like ded srs but netherlands idk tbh like if ur not 6ft2 minimum ur not being registered JFL. Women see men of these heights daily u think they give a fuck if ur like 5'10
Also doesn’t help that the average native is Dolph Lundgren. Average here btw is 6’0, expected the nordic countries to be like 6’4.

• JFL
Also doesn’t help that the average native is dilph Lundgren. Average here btw is 6’0, expected the nordic countries to be like 6’4.
italy is manlets everywhere tf u talking about

• JFL
italy is manlets everywhere tf u talking about
The north (Turin and Milan mostly, even a lot of people in rome) have a shit ton of germanic, pure euro, EE and a bit of scandi influence. The south is legit a different country on its own, most people consider them a different breed. That’s where the St. Hamudi lookin mfs are.

• +1