Ok so full date report as I’m home now

The north (Turin and Milan mostly, even a lot of people in rome) have a shit ton of germanic, pure euro, EE and a bit of scandi influence. The south is legit a different country on its own, most people consider them a different breed. That’s where the St. Hamudi lookin mfs are.
oooh i get it now but jfl for including milan as an example. Milan is where incels go to die. Every guy there is like 5.5 psl minimum. The city of the models. Im never entering that city

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
oooh i get it now but jfl for including milan as an example. Milan is where incels go to die. Every guy there is like 5.5 psl minimum. The city of the models. Im never entering that city
I mean it is the fashion capital of the world so makes sense. Richest people + most gl models and influencers are there. Outside of the city centre just a regular city, and on the outskirts nafris as usual.

• JFL
Reactions: Nebula
i bet she was stacy... in mumbai

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
i want to die

what a nightmare

Your posts are always suifuel, but mirin the slays.

Was her pussy really wet smooth and sloppy

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Dark triad is legit asf

• +1
If a non-virgin girl resists the first time I try to fuck her, I immediately lose all interest and want to leave.
I can't be bothered to try again over and over and pass her shit-tests.

It's too humiliating; We both know that she's a non-virgin slut, but now she's gonna act all 'oh I don't do this usually'? Essentially acting like I am some retard that can't read her life.

No thanks
I don't stand a chance in modern-dating ngl
Ye never wait fuck that

3428519 7m0lvs

• JFL
I always chuckle seeing comments calling top 1% guys mtn. If op is mtn then this forum wouldn't exist. I'm so sick of this forum where dudes say every attractive guy is average at best. I've never seen op but I'm not dumb enough to think he could ever be mtn

This shit made my zlong go up ngl.

Right, so I go pick her up at her place. Anyways, when I get there, she says where are you, I can't see you so I’m standing there having a panic attack.

Anyways, she comes out after 5 minutes and says ‘where’s your car?’ Jfl I say I parked it round the corner.

When she sees it she goes ‘holy shit this is nice’ she gets in as is mirin the car hard.

This was my fourth date so I didn’t give shit. So we vine straight away and I say you like rap music? She says yes, so we start playing it loud I turn that shit up lol no fucks given and she’s like laughing and likes it.

I drive aggressively too and it turns her on no joke. Some guy tried to undertake me and I said ‘fuck outta here’ and smoked him. I basically acted giga dark triad. Anyways, so we were driving and I took a wrong turn and out of nowhere did a u-turn and she was like ‘wtf I didn’t expect that!!?’ And I said ‘so what’ and laughed cocky and she said ‘it’s sexy af that you do that’

We go to mini golf pretty boring then go for a drink. We talk about sex the whole time but she doesn’t seem into it a bit.

She asks about ducking in a car on the way back so I say ‘ye, wanna do it tonight’ she says ‘haha no not tonight’ so I’m like wtf this shit again. She tells me she’s only done 140 max before so I acted dark Triad and said ‘oh ye, watch this b’ and floored it and did 160. She was legit shaking but no joke it worked, it got her wet af. When we pulled to her house she said ‘my house isn’t clean so you can’t come in’ then she paused and said ‘unless you don’t mind’ I said IDGAF and we go to her place.

Get to the living room and start making out. She says ‘I can’t, not the first date’ but I told her to shut up and carried on. She seemed to like it me being dark triad.

She said no a few more then says ‘let’s go to the bedroom’

We go there and start watching Netflix. She makes an excuse to take her clothes off and starts grinding my dick with her ass. I make a move and she says ‘not first date’ I ignore it and pull her pants down she doesn’t resist, no joking I’ve never felt a girl so wet in my life she was legit soaked holy shit. Was fucking insane.

I then fucked her raw so hard it was insane. I came fast not gonna lie she was just so hot it was kinda surreal her hip to waist ratio was insane. She wasn’t on birth control so I pulled out although she begged for me to cum in her and said she wouldn’t get pregnant but she didn’t care anyway. Wtf????

Then I said on the second time I can’t get hard and she said ‘face fuck me?’ So I did which was hot. Then she like got really into it and said ‘please please fuck me’ but she said it like begging it was so hot.

Fucked 4 times then fell asleep and then woke up and fucked another three times. She said she wants to see me again 100%.

Basically, she shit tested me hard and I passed every test by being dark triad.

Also she thought I was giga high status you could tell.

I told you niggas face isn’t everything. She also said multiple times ‘I love your body so much’
mini golf dark triad badboy mirin ngl

Right, so I go pick her up at her place. Anyways, when I get there, she says where are you, I can't see you so I’m standing there having a panic attack.

Anyways, she comes out after 5 minutes and says ‘where’s your car?’ Jfl I say I parked it round the corner.

When she sees it she goes ‘holy shit this is nice’ she gets in as is mirin the car hard.

This was my fourth date so I didn’t give shit. So we vine straight away and I say you like rap music? She says yes, so we start playing it loud I turn that shit up lol no fucks given and she’s like laughing and likes it.

I drive aggressively too and it turns her on no joke. Some guy tried to undertake me and I said ‘fuck outta here’ and smoked him. I basically acted giga dark triad. Anyways, so we were driving and I took a wrong turn and out of nowhere did a u-turn and she was like ‘wtf I didn’t expect that!!?’ And I said ‘so what’ and laughed cocky and she said ‘it’s sexy af that you do that’

We go to mini golf pretty boring then go for a drink. We talk about sex the whole time but she doesn’t seem into it a bit.

She asks about ducking in a car on the way back so I say ‘ye, wanna do it tonight’ she says ‘haha no not tonight’ so I’m like wtf this shit again. She tells me she’s only done 140 max before so I acted dark Triad and said ‘oh ye, watch this b’ and floored it and did 160. She was legit shaking but no joke it worked, it got her wet af. When we pulled to her house she said ‘my house isn’t clean so you can’t come in’ then she paused and said ‘unless you don’t mind’ I said IDGAF and we go to her place.

Get to the living room and start making out. She says ‘I can’t, not the first date’ but I told her to shut up and carried on. She seemed to like it me being dark triad.

She said no a few more then says ‘let’s go to the bedroom’

We go there and start watching Netflix. She makes an excuse to take her clothes off and starts grinding my dick with her ass. I make a move and she says ‘not first date’ I ignore it and pull her pants down she doesn’t resist, no joking I’ve never felt a girl so wet in my life she was legit soaked holy shit. Was fucking insane.

I then fucked her raw so hard it was insane. I came fast not gonna lie she was just so hot it was kinda surreal her hip to waist ratio was insane. She wasn’t on birth control so I pulled out although she begged for me to cum in her and said she wouldn’t get pregnant but she didn’t care anyway. Wtf????

Then I said on the second time I can’t get hard and she said ‘face fuck me?’ So I did which was hot. Then she like got really into it and said ‘please please fuck me’ but she said it like begging it was so hot.

Fucked 4 times then fell asleep and then woke up and fucked another three times. She said she wants to see me again 100%.

Basically, she shit tested me hard and I passed every test by being dark triad.

Also she thought I was giga high status you could tell.

I told you niggas face isn’t everything. She also said multiple times ‘I love your body so much’
Bro I’m actually a big fan of your threads lol

• Love it
She asks about ducking in a car on the way back so I say ‘ye, wanna do it tonight’ she says ‘haha no not tonight’ so I’m like wtf this shit again.
Jfl

Bro I’m actually a big fan of your threads lol
Thank you bhai, I do it to give content yet curries hate me. I just try to make content for this site and people hate me fuck then

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron
Thank you bhai, I do it to give content yet curries hate me. I just try to make content for this site and people hate me fuck then
Mirin the jelousy from the Indian janitor soon to run a technician company scamming callers, ur slay is admirable my bro don’t listen to them

• Love it