Okay but how do I fix incredibly downward grown subhuman face from mouthbreathing with open mouth for 19 years without surgery?

G

genetics44

Iron
Okay but how do I fix incredibly downward grown subhuman face from mouthbreathing with open mouth for 19 years without surgery?

mewing boyo 😢

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
If it's too severe you can't fix it without surgery

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
Grow a beard to hide it bro

try facepuller for 3months if it doesnt work its over

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, GoMadAndSTFU and Deleted member 2621
cant grow a full beard

Is there some new cope like myobrace etc.
Mewing doesnt really work too, no? (No reason not to do it, but i havent seen legit before/afters)
Mewing works if you're like 12 go to an orthodentist surgeon and discuss your options with him

• +1
Reactions: Slob
There's no way

bsso + lefort 1

probably impossible without surgery

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Dicklet.4.3, IWantToMax and 3 others
Surgery like i did boyo

• +1
Reactions: cutecel and Slob
lefort 3 is the only thing afaik that moves the entire midface forward, lefort 1 only works on the lower maxilla so you will still be recessed in your upper maxilla

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and toolateforme
How much did you pay?
Can you post before/after or pm?
How long did recovery take?
Whats exactly your problem? i had a bimax to fix insane underbite and recessed maxilla + other shit.
And yeah i made a post with the befores and afters just use the search bar and type orthognatic surgery bimax or something like that lol.

Also i paid 0 dollars cuz my medical insurance company covered the surgery since it was proven to be detrimental for my health and if untreated would basically fuck up my entire face by the age of 25.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: toolateforme
cant grow a full beard

Is there some new cope like myobrace etc.
Mewing doesnt really work too, no? (No reason not to do it, but i havent seen legit before/afters)
There is plenty, pm me

Whats exactly your problem? i had a bimax to fix insane underbite and recessed maxilla + other shit.
And yeah i made a post with the befores and afters just use the search bar and type orthognatic surgery bimax or something like that lol.

Basically most flaws associated with mouth breathing. I was mouth breathing until about 18 yo starting at like 5-6 years or so.

Long mid face
short lower third
recessed mandible
no chin
recessed maxilla
nct
no zygos
etc.

Basically most flaws associated with mouth breathing. I was mouth breathing until about 18 yo starting at like 5-6 years or so.

Long mid face
short lower third
recessed mandible
no chin
recessed maxilla
nct
no zygos
etc.

Well im no surgeon or anything but orthognatic improves to some degree most of the stuff if not all that you mentioned, if you want PM your pics so i can tell you better.

Well im no surgeon or anything but orthognatic improves to some degree most of the stuff if not all that you mentioned, if you want PM your pics so i can tell you better.
nah sry, i wont be able to do surgery for a few years anyway and im not that desperate yet tbh.
Ty anyway

Is this a bait question from a troll account?

chew hard gum on both sides

grow a beard and if you can't just get minoxidil or some other shit to beardmax

ultra instinct hardmew 24/7 dont even sleep buddy boyo.

• +1
Reactions: cutecel
Its over bro im sorry

• So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot
Don't listen to the aspies that :feelsree: "just mew bruh", mewing is only a preventive measure against downward growth. You need surgery, everything else is cope.

genio and mse+facepuller
i am in a similar situation just 17 years of retartadation

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
MSE + facemask