Old peoples. Muh current old age stack, fighting aging. Anti aging stack discussions

I stamp to little often, due to lack of time and blabla reasons.

I aim. 1x per week dermastamping.
In reality I don't even hit 1x per month at this moment.

When I stamped.
I used tretinoin either the next day already. Or if skin looked not healed yet I waited another extra day.

I use 0.5 mm,
Around eyes a bit less deep, like half orso.

I'm lucky though, that my skin is pretty strong and forgiving.
Thanks for the response. I've already been using tret for around 2 months so I'll try implementing dermarolling as well.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
lol people supplementing basic shit like zinc or vit c, instead of taking 50 supplements maybe fix your diet first

btw don't buy retinols like from the ordinary that shit is so weak I use it as a bed time moisturizer get the real stuff

my stack would be tret fin roids + maybe some shit for cycle support + maybe some quality nootropics

Added to muh stack recently.

* ultrasone / Hifu for jawline
* gonna buy collagen peptide powder for in drink/tea/coffee
* I bought NMN as NAD booster, but due to it's high price. I think I will transfer to niacin and niacinamide

• +1
Reactions: ezio6, AlexBrown84 and LastHopeForNorman
I thought about using real meds, like HGH or Metformin?

This shit works??
tell me more

watch out for erea's though. were one doesn't wnt to lose subucal facial fat volume.

But fat undr jawline is shit anyways. so imo no worries to brun fat there.

copy past shrt text results:

Results​

The physicians' evaluation and patients' satisfaction with the clinical effects of HIFU in each area were similar regardless of the number of treatment shots. The jawline, cheek, and perioral areas were the sites where HIFU was most effective, in decreasing order. The adverse effects included erythema and swelling in six cases, and purpura and bruising in two cases. However, the adverse effects were mild and transient.

Conclusion​

HIFU could be a safe, effective, and noninvasive procedure that can be used to improve facial wrinkles and skin laxity in Asian skin. It is particularly effective for clinical improvement in the jawline, cheek, and perioral areas.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
doing muh skincare product shopping.

BRUTALS, asif 200 euro is nothing

1 11

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ezio6, Soalian and |Daddy_Zygos|
This is muh current stash, that = age related. Open for inputs, opinions, etc

Skin collagen and discolorations
* tretinoin (collagen, skin thinning, discolortaion)
* Nicotinamide serum (skin discoloration)
* will be added soon: GHK-cu
* essential oils/amino acids. (loss of fatcells volume)
* sunblock
* red light therapy (collagen)
* dermastamp (collagen)

Health
Hit training mainly only and 10.000 steps per day.
* Zinc
* K2 + D3 (for keeping good bones, and less bone loss)
* reversatrol (immune system, and aging)
* glycerine 5 gram daily
* want to add: NMN to stash

Hair
* fina 0.2 gr (for keeping hair)
* minox (for keeping thickness hair)
* diluted peppermint oil on eyerbows (fighting hair loss/thinning eye brows)
* dermaroller on scalp (for keeping hair)
mid 2019 through 2020
Was truly the goldened age of this forum

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Omega3 is an important issue for antiaging.
You are supposed to intake 5 ml of cold liver oil or 40 grams of grinded flaxseed eberyday to fulfil the daily need of omega3

Keep in mind cod liver oil should be liquid, should contain vitamin E to be preserved and should be kept in fridge

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
Omega3 is an important issue for antiaging.
thanks for the added info.
Any research study links??
You are supposed to intake 5 ml of cold liver oil
lol. when I was young. My mother made use take daily a table spoon of raw cod liver oil which was kept in a bottle. So gross. She said it was healthy for us, so we had to stfu and take it.
LOL @ my mother, when we were young. Only having raw cow milk in the house. She went to the farmer every other day, to get raw undistilled milk there.

Did it help?
I turned out 6'2", another brother of me is like 6'4" maybe 6'5". But than another brother of me, is "only" 5'10"
or 40 grams of grinded flaxseed eberyday to fulfil the daily need of omega3
I use flaxseed, in my morning oatmeal porridge. which i grind myself from the seeds. I'll make sure, to use 40 grams of it.
Keep in mind cod liver oil should be liquid, should contain vitamin E to be preserved and should be kept in fridge
yeah, i recall that. my mother kep[t the cod liver bottle in the fridge. Quit disgusting stuff, taste wise
lovitran-levertraan-365ml.png

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Lorsss
mid 2019 through 2020
Was truly the goldened age of this forum
Thankls for lolling at muh 200 euro bill :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

LOL at your greycell account, mentioning 2019 - 2020.

I recall learning ALOT from here, back than.
Now I learn little or nothing here. But i myself mostly post shit also. Because can't be bothered answered for 1000000x time, where to buy tretinoin, how many people go limb dick from finasteride, etc...

I liked how in the past.
the forum was very science based.
Now people seem to value personal experience and opinion mostly, over research data.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and |Daddy_Zygos|
This is muh current stash, that = age related. Open for inputs, opinions, etc

Skin collagen and discolorations
* tretinoin (collagen, skin thinning, discolortaion)
* Nicotinamide serum (skin discoloration)
* will be added soon: GHK-cu
* essential oils/amino acids. (loss of fatcells volume)
* sunblock
* red light therapy (collagen)
* dermastamp (collagen)

Health
Hit training mainly only and 10.000 steps per day.
* Zinc
* K2 + D3 (for keeping good bones, and less bone loss)
* reversatrol (immune system, and aging)
* glycerine 5 gram daily
* want to add: NMN to stash

Hair
* fina 0.2 gr (for keeping hair)
* minox (for keeping thickness hair)
* diluted peppermint oil on eyerbows (fighting hair loss/thinning eye brows)
* dermaroller on scalp (for keeping hair)
Ur my favourite boomer on the forum. Thanks man, very helpful and informative

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Ur my favourite boomer on the forum. Thanks man, very helpful and informative
(y) But I wrote this stuff a long time ago.
I just posted again here, to share muh brutals 200 euro spend for skincare products.

I wrote this stuff a long time ago.
A real long time ago.
Way before when Tupac was shot.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ezio6 and Lygodactylus
Thankls for lolling at muh 200 euro bill :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

LOL at your greycell account, mentioning 2019 - 2020.

I recall learning ALOT from here, back than.
Now I learn little or nothing here. But i myself mostly post shit also. Because can't be bothered answered for 1000000x time, where to buy tretinoin, how many people go limb dick from finasteride, etc...

I liked how in the past.
the forum was very science based.
Now people seem to value personal experience and opinion mostly, over research data.

Well I was told that I should look through the threads between 2019-2020 that's the time where I can find a lot of good information. Which turns out there were saying the truth which is why I mentioned the 2019-2020.

Put honestly you seem to know all the things you should do so why are you rotting here?

thanks for the added info.
Any research study links??

lol. when I was young. My mother made use take daily a table spoon of raw cod liver oil which was kept in a bottle. So gross. She said it was healthy for us, so we had to stfu and take it.
LOL @ my mother, when we were young. Only having raw cow milk in the house. She went to the farmer every other day, to get raw undistilled milk there.

Did it help?
I turned out 6'2", another brother of me is like 6'4" maybe 6'5". But than another brother of me, is "only" 5'10"

I use flaxseed, in my morning oatmeal porridge. which i grind myself from the seeds. I'll make sure, to use 40 grams of it.

yeah, i recall that. my mother kep[t the cod liver bottle in the fridge. Quit disgusting stuff, taste wise
lovitran-levertraan-365ml.png
@Julius is the greatest expert on omega3 of the forum. He taught me a lot about nutrition

• +1
What's your shop? Deciem? Others?
lol at "glow oil" though ahahaha
Yeah. ity was my purchase basket from Deciem.
Yeah, LOL @ glow oil. It's a self tanner for body basically. it's a good help for pale body, when in inter or whatever times.

Well I was told that I should look through the threads between 2019-2020 that's the time where I can find a lot of good information. Which turns out there were saying the truth which is why I mentioned the 2019-2020.
great gems from that time. Maybe still nowadays also, I dunno, I don't check much of the new.

@x30001 was a great high iq poster
Put honestly you seem to know all the things you should do so why are you rotting here?
i enjoy it. for fun. helping some. ocassionally learning some. And I still am improving. I have some cool guys here, I am in contact with, and good info share and so on what happening with them.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
Is this hylamide? Or NIOD? Both are brands from DECIEM (they also have The Ordinary brand IIRC
yeah. my order has a mix of Niod, Hylamide, the Chemistry brand and The Ordinairy.
All from Deciem brand/company.
So I can order all at ounce through their website.
They are stopping with Hylamide and Chemistry brand though. So it's the last time, I could buy these things, prbably

@Julius is the greatest expert on omega3 of the forum. He taught me a lot about nutrition
cool

@Julius My post of old age stack. Severly lacks input of diet/food/nutrietion.
Would be cool, if you could say what is like a basic stuff that needs to be added, for grandpa's

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Lorsss
doing muh skincare product shopping.

BRUTALS, asif 200 euro is nothing

View attachment 1663352
I only use tret, moisturizer and needling+PRP, anything else is splitting hairs, don't need the PRP either.
You will have your best skin the day after or few days after you needle.

I only use tret, moisturizer and needling+PRP, anything else is splitting hairs, don't need the PRP either.
You will have your best skin the day after or few days after you needle.
I needled also. before.

WTF is PRP?
Platelet Rich Plasma?
Any research, data you can share about it? Easy to buy?

@eduardkoopman tell us whats your full anti aging skin care routine rn.

Is fish from sushi good to eat

Also what topical ghkcu do you use

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and oldcelloser
fish from sushi is great because it's raw, in fact omega3 gets destroyed once you cook fish
not sure if it helps with muh aging.

But I'm a massive fish eater, and liking of fish. I eat fish more than meat.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
yeah. my order has a mix of Niod, Hylamide, the Chemistry brand and The Ordinairy.
All from Deciem brand/company.
So I can order all at ounce through their website.
They are stopping with Hylamide and Chemistry brand though. So it's the last time, I could buy these things, prbably
ok, do you still do more exotic stuff like sheep placenta extract, etc,.. or others?

ok, do you still do more exotic stuff like sheep placenta extract, etc,
no. I use this one, as substitue for that. Since they claimed to have a good mix of amino acids (which should feed the fat-cells/adioposites, which is build up ba a mix of amino acids)

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
In terms of The Ordinary, the only products I use are their Matrixyl 10% and their Niacinamide serum. I use them both at night before moisturiser and Tret.

• +1
no. I use this one, as substitue for that. Since they claimed to have a good mix of amino acids (which should feed the fat-cells/adioposites, which is build up ba a mix of amino acids)
Thanks man, you're one of the most knowledgeable users here, and you're an oldcel too, which is great,

cuz like me (I'm 30 old oldcel since last month) we have accumulated more life experience than most users on this forum, AND I get where you're coming from every time you're posting cultural shit on here basically,

because we're not far apart in years, like if you're 38 and I'm 30, we can culturally get each other,

UNLIKE with those genZers on here, that I feel I don't always understand well lol.

(and I'm not US, lived in France and a bit in Belgium all my life so all the obscure European stuff, I can get it too lol)

• +1
Thanks man, you're one of the most knowledgeable users here, and you're an oldcel too, which is great,

cuz like me (I'm 30 old oldcel since last month) we have accumulated more life experience than most users on this forum, AND I get where you're coming from every time you're posting cultural shit on here basically,

because we're not far apart in years, like if you're 38 and I'm 30, we can culturally get each other,

UNLIKE with those genZers on here, that I feel I don't always understand well lol.

(and I'm not US, lived in France and a bit in Belgium all my life so all the obscure European stuff, I can get it too lol)
anyone here is older than @eduardkoopman?

• JFL
anyone here is older than @eduardkoopman?
I think he's 38, I don't know for sure but he may very well be the Dad on this forum here lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 17244
I think he's 38, I don't know for sure but he may very well be the Dad on this forum here lol
my dad is almost 55 and look younger than him. Furthermore, he's a builder, has no skincare, shitty diet etc.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
37 not old bro maybe for slaying prime beckies it is
yeah, too many users here are obssed on agepill which is irrelevant for most tbh. Chad is chad and incel is an incel forever.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
yeah, too many users here are obssed on agepill which is irrelevant for most tbh. Chad is chad and incel is an incel forever.
can't agree with you here, cuz aging will fuck up your hair, collagen, etc,...,

for example, a high collagen early 20's Chad prettyboy with great hair will probably age badly because his chad-ness rely on youth, skin, and hair, all of which are lost with aging... (unlike masc Chads cuz bones remain with age)

can't agree with you here, cuz aging will fuck up your hair, collagen, etc,...,

for example, a high collagen early 20's Chad prettyboy with great hair will probably age badly because his chad-ness rely on youth, skin, and hair, all of which are lost with aging... (unlike masc Chads cuz bones remain with age)
it depends. My dad in almost 53 yo has nw1,5, my grandpa in 75 yo has nw 2 and both look much younger while they have been working under the sun all their life. My biggest cope is skincaring since 19 yo + good diet and sleep + botox after 30 yo + fat pads transplant after 40 and hope being a slayer till 50 :forcedsmile:

@oldcell slightly moggs me in age, I think. for the rest I dunno.

I aim/try to look around the age of 30, for as long as possible and hopefully well into my 40's. Not easy though.

• +1
Reactions: Soalian

I aim/try to look around the age of 30, for as long as possible and hopefully well into my 40's. Not easy though.
do u slay in your age and before?

I think the main obstacle that prevents most people from having a regular, disciplined anti-aging regimen on the long term,

is that living for longevity is BORING (fasting, caloric restriction, only healthy foods, daily exercise, sunscreen everywhere, sleep, no alcohol, etc,... )

do u slay in your age and before?
I'll start dating effort and pestering women again next month. I'll "document" what happens.
When I was younger I never slayed, I was quit ugly, or LTN or something. when younger. I don't expect to slay, now. I expect a struggle, like how it also was in muh past, before I had a longer lasting LTR. Dating was a shitshow.
Here muh statts, from dating pre-tinder times we talk here (it was like 1/100 or 1/150 orso ranges):

Last edited:
  • +1
I think the main obstacle that prevents most people from having a regular, disciplined anti-aging regimen on the long term,
is that living for longevity is BORING (fasting, caloric restriction, only healthy foods, daily exercise, sunscreen everywhere, sleep, no alcohol, etc,... )
Plenty longlevity activities, is shit for looksmaxxing. And obviously for fun.
But, I don't do the things, I consider shit for looksmaxxinbg, but good for longleveity. Honestly, fuck longlevity. It's better to have a bit of peak, than to prolong without any peak/improvement.

Especially gymmaxxing stuff, is bad for longlevity. But needed for peaking, I think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and Good_Little_Goy
You are not anti age maxxing if you dont add botox to the stack. I get it every 4 months, and i would never live without it anymore.
Still good? I want to do eleven lines Botox will it get rid of them over time?

I'll start effort and pestering women again next month. I'll "document" what happens.
When I was younger I never slayed, I was quit ugly, or LTN or something. when younger.
I always tell Dutch people to locationmax over the world someplace cuz they're the tallest people in the world on average

• +1
I always tell Dutch people to locationmax over the world someplace cuz they're the tallest people in the world on average
competition is quit high here in Netherlands.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy