Old peoples. Muh current old age stack, fighting aging. Anti aging stack discussions

Epitalon and TA-65 on my list of things to try atm. I can't afford them rn but i'm looking into it.

Things I also do:
* Cold showers
* Vitamin C suspension (i buy from The Ordinary)
* Astaxanthin
* Glutathione
* Coq10(Ubiquionol)
* irregular 2-day fasts
* Deprenyl
* Natural multi-vits ofc
* Affirmations
* Massages (scalp, neck, lymph)

Sounds similar to mine but i dont tan and tat, i want to make plain pale skin fashionable next season.

PM me with that test results, im doing epi and TB-500 soon.

Current stack:
- Sunscreen every day
- Astaxanthin and multivitamin

I also injected epitalon 3 months ago. In another few months, I'll get a telomere length test and see if there are any improvements.

Will add:
- Red Light Therapy
- Dermaroller
- Botox
- Retin A

based keep me updated with ur epithalon results, very interesting peptide

Isn’t GHK-Cu expensive as shit?

Red light therapy actually has negative effects on the skin. Maybe dermarolling does too.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Rainerchen
Red light therapy actually has negative effects on the skin. Maybe dermarolling does too.

But what does that faggot suggest, to keep mf collagen??

I use both. because muh Collagen.
tiki-download_wiki_attachment.png

because red light.
Red light: Increases collagen (4.6ug/ml -> 36.36ug/ml after 5hours)

Because Dermaroller

Dermarolling: 400% increase collagen

Skin becomes thicker with greater than 400 % increase in collagen deposition and significantly more elastin . Collagen fibre bundles qualitatively increases, thickens and more loosely woven in both papillary and reticular dermis. It appears to have laid down in normal lattice pattern than in parallel bundles as in scar tissue.

Last edited:
I want to add NMN. Is that not a NAD booster?

I had Niacin before. But the red flushes were for me extremely brutal; and lasted very very long. And it kept me awake, so bad the red flushes was. I took it at like 21 o'lcock. And than from 22 oçlock to like past 24:00 oclick I was flushing hard and awake because of it. Intervered with my sleept; and felt bad/not good. So I stoped the Niacin. brutals.
I dnno, for sure. But was/is Niacin not a NAD booster also?

Try Niacinamide. It produces the benefits without the flush.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman

that faggot is coping. As I'm listening to him.

I don't disagree with that faggot, on how to stay healthy. And it having some effect on looks, yet not enough imo. But I feel one needs to blast collagenmaxxing shit; to keep looking good. Gotta do both, is my opinion.

With him saying: "these anti aging doctors, that are fighting aging at the core. All look very young" he says.
And that mr. Longo (52 orso) looks like 31. according to him.
To a decent extend cope, imo.
Longo looks 40's. He looks younger than his 52 for sure. But like 10 years.
Fsd

And David Sinclair looks younger also. But not the extreme we are looking for,. he 51 and to me he looks like 10 years younger maybe. like he looks 40 orso.
fea-sinclair-4.jpg

Above. is probably the looks. Achieveable with good anti-aging "supplement" and lifestyle stack. As that faggot in the video is discussing.

But we are aiming to look like this below pic at 52, to look 30-something at early 50's. And not like above, looking 5-10 years younger.

The thing with anti-aging for health things.
Sometimes. Or somewhat regularly, I notice.
Going Full healthmaxxing; anti-aging maxxing. Hinders looking your best in prime years.
I personally choice, to than look beter in prime. And than maybe life a few years less or look less optimal at 70 orso. Past mid 50's; it's game over for looks extremely likely anyways. So doesn't mind anymore

I was (due to religion) intermitting fasting, alot. Super healthy. But I look like a lankly skinny twig. Not attractive body shape. Now doing gym, and eating enough to grow in size. Is not in line with these anti aging fasteing. But I rather look at better body shape in rpime; than life 3 years longer looking like a lankly twig.

Loooking 30's untill mid 50's, or death.
Forever young.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Corleone, AsGoodAsItGets, WadlowMaxxing and 3 others

You don't expect me to watch 15 minutes of this 2 retards who have their own antiaging product website directly competing with cheap proven solutions like dermarolling, that has been done by the dermajew for decades already, kill yourself slowly please.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and WadlowMaxxing
he suggests to use a cocktail of topical antioxidants to reduce damage to the dermis

Does any of that stuff help with how collagen looks with shitty photo cameras? I notice on social media and even with seflie cameras that the collagen starts to look worse and worse after 25 for most everyone. Celebrities seem to do better with it but i guess they use higher quality cameras or something. You don't notice this issue with SLR cameras.

You don't expect me to watch 15 minutes of this 2 retards who have their own antiaging product website directly competing with cheap proven solutions like dermarolling, that has been done by the dermajew for decades already, kill yourself slowly please.
bro you have spent 21 days on this forum within 6 months? i think you could spare 15 minutes

anyway he says yes it will give you a short-term benefit, but a long term detriment. if you guys wanna just ignore the science go ahead

• +1
Reactions: Rainerchen
so much cope in one thread, the biggest researcher of anti aging david sinclair looks only a few years younger, guy who takes all the anti aging supps, what does that tell you?

jbs don't care about your telomere length

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and aleksandr
so much cope in one thread, the biggest researcher of anti aging david sinclair looks only a few years younger, guy who takes all the anti aging supps, what does that tell you?

Yeah but he doesnt anti age in a looksmax way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499, WadlowMaxxing, Schizoidcel and 2 others
Can you tell me the difference between nicotinamide and niacinamide? And which one is better?

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman

Dare I say cope? Do I hear cope?

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and eduardkoopman
bro you have spent 21 days on this forum within 6 months? i think you could spare 15 minutes

anyway he says yes it will give you a short-term benefit, but a long term detriment. if you guys wanna just ignore the science go ahead
Can you link, the science or proof part?
Because I didn't get from that guy in video, that he gave proof. Sounded more like opinion

• +1
are laser treatments helpful if you already dermaroll?

What science, post the studies stupid greycel. I don't know how the forum counts forum time, maybe just having it open on a explorer tab counts as active time, who knows, anyways im not wasting 15 minutes watching that crap video, post the studies.

Last edited:
are laser treatments helpful if you already dermaroll?
i see no reason why not.
Compouding stuff, is generally legit imo. If/When they don't interfere with each other negatively.

I never considered that one.
It's for when have wrinkles, right? Luckily I have limited or no wrinkles, still. So I can postpone this one maybe? What you think?
Does it still cause, having an face without expression skills?
botox is to prevent wrinkles and aging, its like taking fin as a preventative for hairloss even if you havent experienced any significant loss yet

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, eduardkoopman and lasthope
botox is to prevent wrinkles and aging, its like taking fin as a preventative for hairloss even if you havent experienced any significant loss yet
this you taking while not having wrinkel to dont get any

Maybe try adipofill btw seems very promising for this
thanks.

I'm reading the infor as I speak. from here, the paper.

Adipofill™ is a patented L-ornithine amino acid encapsulated in an Ionosome

Fatcells/adioposites. Got bigger.
Size adio

It's basically (l-)ornithine
Ornithine

Which/what contains ornithine also?

ornithine, gets produced by body in liver out of Arginine.
1-s2.0-S2090123210000573-gr1.jpg

I assume. that if one uses Arginine topically, since no liver involvement. It than does not transform Arginine into ornithine.
ACTUALLY. topical aplications, DO when they get absorbed into the system, and bloodstream/system. And thus also reach the liver.
This should mean!!! if true. That taking Arginine should increase ornithine also!

Arginine. Is more easily found. and in more products. OR, better said. in the named product: Argireline is a synthetic hexapeptide consisting of the amino acids arginine, Glutamine, methionine and acetylated glutamic acid.
Like here: https://theordinary.deciem.com/product/rdn-argireline-solution-10pct-30ml

or cheap placenta extract serum, that is used in China/ Asia.
Also has. Arginine (4.79%). I recall reading, they advise: 5%-10% concentration for this. So it's pretty close.

Amino-acids-content-in-sheep-placental-extract.png

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Soalian and Good_Little_Goy
How do u not look like Hollywood celebs with weird Botox look

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
How do u not look like Hollywood celebs with weird Botox look
Just tell people, that you have no expressions on your face. Because: "nothing surprisses me anymore, I seen it all already"

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Schizoidcel
thanks.

I'm reading the infor as I speak. from here, the paper.

Adipofill™ is a patented L-ornithine amino acid encapsulated in an Ionosome

Fatcells/adioposites. Got bigger.
View attachment 873188

It's basically (l-)ornithine
View attachment 873190

Which/what contains ornithine also?

ornithine, gets produced by body in liver out of Arginine.
1-s2.0-S2090123210000573-gr1.jpg

I assume. that if one uses Arginine topically, since no liver involvement. It than does not transform Arginine into ornithine.
ACTUALLY. topical aplications, DO when they get absorbed into the system, and bloodstream/system. And thus also reach the liver.
This should mean!!! if true. That taking Arginine should increase ornithine also!

Arginine. Is more easily found. and in more products. OR, better said. in the named product: Argireline is a synthetic hexapeptide consisting of the amino acids arginine, Glutamine, methionine and acetylated glutamic acid.
Like here: https://theordinary.deciem.com/product/rdn-argireline-solution-10pct-30ml

or cheap placenta extract serum, that is used in China/ Asia.
Also has. Arginine (4.79%). I recall reading, they advise: 5%-10% concentration for this. So it's pretty close.

Amino-acids-content-in-sheep-placental-extract.png
So you mean, using those topically, and taking arginine/eating arginine-containing foods as well?

So you mean, using those topically, and taking arginine/eating arginine-containing foods as well?
I was contemplating topically. But it seems, that both should have effect. I dunno which of 2 would have more effect. As long as arginine reaches the liver; it will get transformed into ornithine also. And I guestimate that both, taking is orally or topically whould be able to reach liver.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Soalian
I was contemplating topically. But it seems, that both should ahev effect. I dunno which of 2 would have more effect. As long as arginine reaches the liver; it will get transformed into ornithine also.
Ok, I hoped it would actually get converted into hornythine instead, but fair enough.

Isn't NR better than NMN for a NAD?

This is muh current stash, that = age related. Open for inputs, opinions, etc

Skin collagen and discolorations
* tretinoin (collagen, skin thinning, discolortaion)
* Nicotinamide serum (skin discoloration)
* will be added soon: GHK-cu
* essential oils/amino acids. (loss of fatcells volume)
* sunblock
* red light therapy (collagen)
* dermastamp (collagen)

Health
Hit training mainly only and 10.000 steps per day.
* Zinc
* K2 + D3 (for keeping good bones, and less bone loss)
* reversatrol (immune system, and aging)
* glycerine 5 gram daily
* want to add: NMN to stash

Hair
* fina 0.2 gr (for keeping hair)
* minox (for keeping thickness hair)
* diluted peppermint oil on eyerbows (fighting hair loss/thinning eye brows)
* dermaroller on scalp (for keeping hair)
Are you taking fin and minox because you have recession or just as a preventative measure?

Implants might be the best option to anti age.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Are you taking fin and minox because you have recession or just as a preventative measure?
some slow recession happened, between 25-35 years old. I started life as norwoord 1-1.5 orso. and I recessed to Norwood 2.5 orso.
PLUS, thinning of the hair overall happened. If I did nothing, maybe I would now be Norwood 3, I think.
Now with 1 year of minox + fina. I'm probabaly around Norwood 2. I regained a little bit, but not alot. Buut at muh 37 age, losing no more hair, aka stagnation, is a win.
Muh hair is like this now.

Currently am using minox on beard as well. trying to improve muh beardline.

Dec 2020 1

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Rift, AsGoodAsItGets and 2 others
Implants might be the best option to anti age.
I have no idea how that should work. Bonemass loss, is a brutal aging thing. But I guess it happens on all bones, so implants new fake bones everywhere theory?

some slow recession happened, between 25-35 years old. I started life as norwoord 1-1.5 orso. and I recessed to Norwood 2.5 orso.
PLUS, thinning of the hair overall happened. If I did nothing, maybe I would now be Norwood 3, I think.
Now with 1 year of minox + fina. I'm probabaly around Norwood 2. I regained a little bit, but not alot. Buut at muh 37 age, losing no more hair, aka stagnation, is a win.

View attachment 930533
I see. Stagnation is any day better in that case lol. You look great for a guy in his late 30s btw.
Mirin hard

I see. Stagnation is any day better in that case lol. You look great for a guy in his late 30s btw.
Mirin hard
thanks.
Aging is a sad and brutal thing. It really accelerates after mid 30's I notice. The body and everything, just likes to degrade quickly and easy, I notice.
I notice, one need at this age. to work hard to maintain or imporve. Much harder than i would had need to, at 23 orso.

The LOL is.
I look now at 37, better than I ever looked in muh life. So that's a nice thing. I was always kinda ugly. Like below average looking. Luckily my efforts of a little more than 1 year, payed of.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
thanks.
Aging is a sad and brutal thing. It really accelerates after mid 30's I notice. The body and everything, just likes to degrade quickly and easy, I notice.
I notice, one need at this age. to work hard to maintain or imporve. Much harder than i would had need to, at 23 orso.

The LOL is.
I look now at 37, better than I ever looked in muh life. So that's a nice thing. I was always kinda ugly. Like below average looking. Luckily my efforts of a little more than 1 year, payed of.
Do you have any success with females at your age or younger?

Do you have any success with females at your age or younger?
ask me again after april. untill than i'm passive maxxed. due to work-peak and lockdown reasons. I have no clue what it will be like this time, because since entered muh ltr in 2011 I haven't dated any. so last was 10 years ago.
obviously (like any dude past 25) I aim for women in their 20's ideally. but women hold most the power in dating, so they decide.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098

* sunblock
* dermastamp (collagen)

Health
* Zinc
* glycerine 5 gram daily

Hair
fellow old-cel, how much zinc are you supplementing per day?

* sunblock
* dermastamp (collagen)

Health
* Zinc
* glycerine 5 gram daily

Hair
Their is so much you can do and you are missing
1.PQQ
2.Ubiquinone
3.Carnosine
4.collegen peptides
5.Niacin the flush kind cheaper than NMN
6.Berberine it is better than Metformin
7.L-Citrulline
8.DHEA

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
I want to add NMN. Is that not a NAD booster?

I had Niacin before. But the red flushes were for me extremely brutal; and lasted very very long. And it kept me awake, so bad the red flushes was. I took it at like 21 o'lcock. And than from 22 oçlock to like past 24:00 oclick I was flushing hard and awake because of it. Intervered with my sleept; and felt bad/not good. So I stoped the Niacin. brutals.
I dnno, for sure. But was/is Niacin not a NAD booster also?
Take a baby Aspirin with it should stop the flushing

Protein-minning to prevent early aging.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Protein-minning to prevent early aging.
i found this a difficult one. to trade off with short term looks. Assuming it mean: not consuming much protein.

I used little protein in past, due to whatever reason. I looked, soy skinny as hell. But I bet for anti-aging health very good.
But if one want to start packing some muscle, to look goo. Than protein intake is needed, which makes one look good in the short term but obvioulsy aging more long term.

I have decided. That I will take enough proteine to get more muscle mass. So to not look soy anymore. at the cost of doing the oposite of anti-aging.

I rather pack some good muscle, in primes. Than look soy, for my whole life. Even that it will mean more halth issues after 50 orso.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
You are also missing DHEA
i found this a difficult one. to trade off with short term looks. Assuming it mean: not consuming much protein.

I used little protein in past, due to whatever reason. I looked, soy skinny as hell. But I bet for anti-aging health very good.
But if one want to start packing some muscle, to look goo. Than protein intake is needed, which makes one look good in the short term but obvioulsy aging more long term.

I have decided. That I will take enough proteine to get more muscle mass. So to not look soy anymore. at the cost of doing the oposite of anti-aging.

I rather pack some good muscle, in primes. Than look soy, for my whole life. Even that it will mean more halth issues after 50 orso.
I agree with this..I am now going for more muscle to starve off Sarcopenia

Their is so much you can do and you are missing
1.PQQ
2.Ubiquinone
3.Carnosine
4.collegen peptides
5.Niacin the flush kind cheaper than NMN
6.Berberine it is better than Metformin
7.L-Citrulline
8.DHEA
thanks.
I look into these tinghs, and the information I can find about them

I agree with this..I am now going for more muscle to starve off Sarcopenia
Nah I tried DHEA, fuck that shit. Insane bloatcel on it. That shit is steroidal btw, easy muscle gain and fat loss, but the bloat was unbearable.

View attachment 930533
Chad Kroeger?

Nah I tried DHEA, fuck that shit. Insane bloatcel on it. That shit is steroidal btw, easy muscle gain and fat loss, but the bloat was unbearable.
I need to research side effects of this stuff. and risks.

Can I get it from food supplement Wild yam??

I read:
"There are no food sources of DHEA. Wild yams contain a substance similar to DHEA that is used to make DHEA in the laboratory. The body manufactures DHEA naturally in the adrenal glands."

Nope. it's cope.
It won't transfer into DHEA
"
Wild yam root contains diosgenin. It’s a plant steroid that scientists can manipulate to produce steroids, such as progesterone, estrogen, cortisone, and dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA), which are then used for medical purposes (1Trusted Source, 3Trusted Source).

Thus, some advocates assert that wild yam root has benefits similar to those offered by these steroids in your body, providing a natural alternative to estrogen therapy or progesterone creams.

Yet, studies disprove this, showing that your body cannot turn diosgenin into these steroids (3Trusted Source).

Instead, diosgenin requires chemical reactions that can only take place in a laboratory setting to convert it into steroids like progesterone, estrogen, and DHEA (3Trusted Source).

As a result, scientific evidence doesn’t currently support wild yam root’s effectiveness for treating conditions associated with hormonal imbalances, such as PMS, low sex drive, infertility, and weakened bones."

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel
You are not anti age maxxing if you dont add botox to the stack. I get it every 4 months, and i would never live without it anymore.
I'll keep it in mind. when I get to much wrinkles. Untill now, I still feel good wrinkles wise. I don't have much wrinkles yet, even though at my current age i should have. I guess I'm lucky largely as well from not getting easy wrinkles, because I'm very late to the game of skincare. Didn't do jack shit for skin, the first 35 years of my life.

lg4i6xA.png

23yo

F308458101156C02-1-keyframe-poster-652x367@3.jpg

born in 1997