Old women dont like prettyboys

Johanjohan

Johanjohan

Kraken
Why do older women 30+ have so different taste in guys compared to younger girls? It’s weird

For example, girls 18-22 prefer prettyboys
Whereas women 30+ like more masculine / unaesthetic guys

@Johnnybegood @gymmaxedhorse @Biggdink @Oberyn @thereallegend @Preston @alriodai @Prettyboy @Amnesia

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: justinzayn, 444, ChadpreetMaxxer and 2 others
Ofc brother
You must maturity mog women
In jbs it is available to maturity mog while having youthful traits
But no male 30+ have those

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible, Deleted member 19066 and Johanjohan
Who wants 30+ yr old women anyways?

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, TheDragon, Amnesia and 2 others
This is cap bro for me only old women ever showed interest and I'm not even that masculine

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: justinzayn and Johanjohan
Guess I'll prettyboymaxx to deter post-wall roastie 30 year olds.

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived, TheDragon, gribsufer1 and 1 other person
Why do older women 30+ have so different taste in guys compared to younger girls? It’s weird

@Johnnybegood @gymmaxedhorse @Biggdink @Oberyn @thereallegend @Preston @alriodai @Prettyboy @Amnesia
They are probably just pretending not be into you because they see you as too good and don't want to embarrass themselves and could get em if you really wanted easily

• +1
Reactions: Artemis and Johanjohan
wrong. cougars like young pretty boys because they remind them of their high school lovers. teenagers like hunks like david laid because they are in the height of their sexual prime and enjoy getting dominated and used up

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ChadpreetMaxxer, Deleted member 20677 and Johanjohan
Guess I'll prettyboymaxx to deter post-wall roastie 30 year olds.
mosquito GIF

:feelshehe:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19066
jbs from our times will never mature and let it go they will forever chase youthness

Old women don't like prettyboys. Why do older women 30+ have so different taste in guys compared to younger girls? It’s weird.

For example, girls 18-22 prefer prettyboys.
Whereas women 30+ like more masculine / unaesthetic guys.
The old ladies are not the only ones who dislike boys. The young boys are just as bad and they are just as bad as the girls.
It's a mystery how a group of boys could be worse than the girls.
However, it isn't just them who are bad; there are also the girls.
Girls don't like handsome guys. They don't like ugly guys or guys that look like they haven't washed themselves in days.
They prefer people with some redeeming qualities, like integrity, or brains.
Some girls prefer men with an athletic build, tall stature and a smile that makes girls want to throw their panties on his face.
Some girls prefer someone with brown hair, blue eyes or someone with a strong body.
But most of the time, girls prefer someone with black hair, white skin, blue eyes, dark clothing and a confident attitude.
The boys are not interested in those types of girls and neither is the rest of the world.
In fact, boys are attracted to prettygirls and they can be found at almost every school on Earth.
There is this one guy that everyone knows and everyone loves. He has long black hair, green eyes and a very nice and clean looking body. He wears casual clothes but he always looks neat and tidy. His name is Dean Winchester.
Dean Winchester is a boy in a highschool that is known for having many attractive students. There are some popular girls here, some nerds and some athletes that everyone wants to hang out with. And the best thing of all is that the football team are also the same age as him.
Everyone would kill for such a guy.

Nobody cares about 30+ roasties. Most foids hit the wall extremely hard after mid 20s and descend like shit. It’s rare to find an actually hot milf nowadays.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and Johanjohan

Hormones get fucked after they have a baby

Nobody cares about 30+ roasties. Most foids hit the wall extremely hard after mid 20s and descend like shit. It’s rare to find an actually hot milf nowadays.
were older women better looking in the past?

All woman like prettyboys.

All women like attractive men.
Yes, and attractive men=those with pretty features.
All male sex symbols are Prettyboys, Brad Pit, Cruise etc.
This should be basic, and I shouldn't be exlplaining this on this site.

Yes, and attractive men=those with pretty features.
All male sex symbols are Prettyboys, Brad Pit, Cruise etc.
This should be basic, and I shouldn't be exlplaining this on this site.
Kill yourself dumbass. You gonna tell me Jeremy Meeks is a prettyboy?

who cares what old women want anyways

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
That's exactly what he is.
Prettyboy with forward features, cheekbones, good collagen etc.
He dosen't have oagre chin or MMA features so he's not ugly.

• JFL
That's exactly what he is.
Prettyboy with forward features, cheekbones, good collagen etc.
He dosen't have oagre chin or MMA features so he's not ugly.
So if you're attractive and don't look like an ogre or have "mma features" you're a prettyboy? That makes no sense. How can a bald man be a prettyboy anyways?

This is cap bro for me only old women ever showed interest and I'm not even that masculine
Yeah this person is chad.

Jfl if you think girls lust over pretty boys FUCK NO! They want tall muscular rich CEOs on copious amounts of roids and HGH.

If older women show you love then you need to Tren hard and Eat Clen and moneymax you’ll get the college Stacie’s guaranteed.

Whenever I modified my tinder age range to 30-40 I didnt notice any drop from the usual stream of likes (i had gold so I saw who were they), despite having archetypical prettyboy haircut & aesthetic

In fact multiple married women have asked to cuck their husband

Prettyboys can be devoured by the age pill but that doesn’t mean older women don’t find them attractive

It’s just a social taboo for them

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
So if you're attractive and don't look like an ogre or have "mma features" you're a prettyboy? That makes no sense. How can a bald man be a prettyboy anyways?
Yes, if you have good developed features and harmony, you are attractive or "pretty".
Meeks would be better looking with hair, but is pretty nonetheless.
Prettyboys are not just these tiik tok phaggots, but most of hollywood male sex symbols etc.

• JFL
Yes, if you have good developed features and harmony, you are attractive or "pretty".
Meeks would be better looking with hair, but is pretty nonetheless.
Prettyboys are not just these tiik tok phaggots, but most of hollywood male sex symbols etc.
You are just twisting and misinterpreting the definition of prettyboy.

I see you put masculine and unaestethic as if they belong in the same category, therefore illustrating your lack of perception, knowledge and IQ. I am quite inclined to consider you a nigger but crackers and gooks are often low IQ as well which this forum clearly demonstrates.

Now, son, if these masculine hunks looks unaestethic or even ugly to you, i gotta say you are one femboy-jerking nigger boy.

408594ec3e7d213eac625f43d779a87b

Dff4c500cdd15b969e60e4a7f89385f7

Even Somerhalder was considered prettyboy in old PSL sites

Whenever I modified my tinder age range to 30-40 I didnt notice any drop from the usual stream of likes (i had gold so I saw who were they), despite having archetypical prettyboy haircut & aesthetic

Prettyboys can be devoured by the age pill but that doesn’t mean older women don’t find them attractive

You must be making this up

I have done on tinder before: if you are young and set age to 30-40 there will be almost no women, idk why

were older women better looking in the past?
Yeah most likely, probably had better lifestyle choices + skinnier + aren’t juiced up on BC and chemicals

• +1

You do look more maesthetic with a prettyboy haircut.

Young women care more about how other women talk about them. When a young girl picks a lover, her very first though is not about how good the sex is but how her female friends will react when she reveals the new boyfriend to the world.

Older women care more about sex and care less about social pressure. When an older woman picks a lover, her first though is about how good the sex is and how exciting her life will be with the new boyfriend.

Look at TikTok. 30+ year old women are all simping for ripped tall dudes with normie faces. But if 30+ year old women is all you can get it’s over for you

mirin

the cuck creator

I’m neotenous and narrow framed so whatever appeal I have is definitely more prettyboy than masc. The cougars that like me are always very neotenous and short, and also had classier looks and phenos. This hasn’t happened in a while though.

The real divide is that prettyboys are much better off in certain locations, more suburban. Where I live now is kinda countryish and the foids have very high masculinity requirements, they want beards, they don’t appreciate good clear skin over a noticeable jawline. I have to go to the rich towns just for a girl to look at me.