Older woman younger man couples seem so happy and older man younger woman couples are so creepy

Magical Apple

Magical Apple

Wisest

When the woman is older she is usually very attractive and very good match with the guy. Older woman act much more natural with younger guys I have noticed. When the guy is older its usually creepy as fuck.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, Chadeep, Xangsane and 1 other person
All I see is 2 gooks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Frank Jack, Clark69, Chadeep and 4 others
Agreed, but how is the video remotely relevant?

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
You've picked the worst possible example (age-ambiguous Asians).
real older woman/ younger man couples are usually very ambiguous in terms of apperance. It is more acceptable in asia than in the west.

real older woman/ younger man couples are usually very ambiguous in terms of apperance. It is more acceptable in asia than in the west.
Not really. Go to a Walmart and you may see an old, busted, previously-single mom with a younger, blue collar guy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and Truecel14
my bpd discord e-gf is 19 and i am 16.
She has healthy maturity and communication skills that foids are too retarded to understand at 16.
I don't think I'm gonna go back to foids my age.

When the woman is older she is usually very attractive and very good match with the guy. Older woman act much more natural with younger guys I have noticed. When the guy is older its usually creepy as fuck.

Marrying an older woman as a man is usually safer, but they tend to be Karens so its still a pretty bad deal.

Does an age gap of 27 (woman) and 25 (man) count? My white chadlite next door neighbour is in an LTR with an Asian becky.

Does an age gap of 27 (woman) and 25 (man) count? My white chadlite next door neighbour is in an LTR with an Asian becky.
technically yea

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Not really. Go to a Walmart and you may see an old, busted, previously-single mom with a younger, blue collar guy.
Marrying an older woman as a man is usually safer, but they tend to be Karens so its still a pretty bad deal.
Thoughts on a white chadlite at 25 in an LTR with an asian becky at 27?

technically yea
They've been together for 3 years and he simps on her hard

Thoughts on a white chadlite at 25 in an LTR with an asian becky at 27?

They've been together for 3 years and he simps on her hard
Too close of an age difference. 5-15 year gap is usually safest. Then there's still some form of physical attraction as well. Better idea would be a 25 year old man and 40 year old woman. But she needs to not have kids from any previous relationships or marriages.

• +1
Reactions: Magical Apple and Xangsane
Too close of an age difference. 5-15 year gap is usually safest. Then there's still some form of physical attraction as well. Better idea would be a 25 year old man and 40 year old woman. But she needs to not have kids from any previous relationships or marriages.
Imagine a white Chad at 25 in an LTR with a truecel 40 year old woman

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3573
What were the dynamics like?
Didn't know much about the details of it. I just know a dude around my age who fucks post wall women. He tells me it's pretty much the only way he can get 1 night stands because women his age all want celebrities.

• +1
Didn't know much about the details of it. I just know a dude around my age who fucks post wall women. He tells me it's pretty much the only way he can get 1 night stand because women his age all want celebrities.
And he didn't want to ltr anyone?
the entitlement of young women is through the roof
why would a celebrity pay attention to some random becky

• +1
Reactions: Slasher
He wants to but he said he can't because no woman will commit, the young ones and old ones. By LTR I thought you meant like a month or so. Anything longer than that will probably end up in marriage.

• +1
He wants to but he said he can't because no woman will commit, the young ones and old ones. By LTR I thought you meant like a month or so. Anything longer than that will probably end up in marriage.
Explain why that would end up in marriage? Wouldn't that be like a 2 year plus relationship?
what is his looks level? if he's normie or below I could understand why no woman would want to commit to him

Explain why that would end up in marriage? Wouldn't that be like a 2 year plus relationship?
what is his looks level? if he's normie or below I could understand why no woman would want to commit to him
Yeah, hes actually a HTN, not Chad. But its close to what you were saying. And in my opinion a year or longer is likely to end up in marriage.

• +1
Yeah, hes actually a HTN, not Chad. But its close to what you were saying. And in my opinion a year or longer is likely to end up in marriage.
Still, he's above-average looking.
I've seen relationships that lasted more than 5 years that never ended up in marriages...

Still, he's above-average looking.
I've seen relationships that lasted more than 5 years that never ended up in marriages...
Ok

• +1
Ok what wrong with creepy I'm ok with creepy

you're just brainwashed, low T, and have a mommy complex

the entitlement of young women is through the roof
why would a celebrity pay attention to some random becky
@Xangsane The X-Men.
You:
1046257_dhaxina_rogue-from-x-men.jpg