OlderBrotherMaxing Guide (part 1)

Deleted member 10679

Deleted member 10679

| MixedCurryPrettyboy | PM if you want |
So I've been lurking looksmax forums for about a year now (finally decided to inject T and sell my IP address to Sergeant :feelswhat:) and I think there are only a few legitimate looksmaxes that work (I don't care about surgeries because I'll never go down that route, not that there's anything wrong with it @Salludon). I'm old so they're pretty much cope for me since I'm in my 20s (Although I'm leanmaxxing rn so we'll see how that goes).

HOWEVER, it may not be cope for my younger brothers since they're quite young.

And that, fine looksmaxxing gentlemen, is what I'll be discussing today.

Through my own experiences I know how fucking hard life can be and how extremely shitty people can be and even though it's shaped who I am today, personality is still fucking cope so it was all a worthless struggle. I wouldn't want my younger siblings to experience a fraction of what I did as a social outcast. I have three younger siblings and I'll be discussing what I think will be best for them to ensure that they meet their genetic potential.

"B-but gay... greycel, they've already met their genetic potential the second they stopped sipping on that sweet, sweet prenatal T"

That may be true but since there's so much that can go wrong with your looks (mouth breathing being a prime example of how to destroy your jaw body) and given how bad soyciety is now with people (including you) essentially rotting 24/7 on their phones or laptops, I believe the very least you can do for your body is make sure it's working in optimal condition (exercise, diet, sleep).

Anyways back to my bros. I have three younger brothers (13, 16, and 18)

I'll talk about my youngest brother first as I believe he is the most problematic of the three as he sadly has the most failos.

I'm not going to provide you pedophiles with any pics so gtfo with your "dnr no pics" bullshit.

So for this brother of mine I'll break down what he has going for him and what's holding him back for face, height, frame, respectively.

FACE

Pros

Compact midface
Hunter eyes
Decent zygos
Neutral / Positive phenotype (Brown hair, brown eyes and golden skin if tans)
Average maxilla

Cons
Michael B Jordan chin
Short ramus (High gonial angle)
Protruding ears
Dumbo-700x500.png

Meth addict teeth

I think the best thing I can do here is make him eat harder foods (almonds, cashews, etc) and to chew very thoroughly and mew for his ramus. The protruding ears is not much of an issue as it's mostly caused by his thick glasses which I can replace with thinner ones or contacts or possibly ear correction surgery (For the time being he could grow out his sides to make them less obvious). His teeth can easily be fixed with braces tbh.

I don't know what can be done about his chin as it really messes up his side profile, however, from the front it doesn't look bad (Any advice would be appreciated).
In terms of testosterone and hgh, I'll make sure he does some sort of exercise for the next few years to make sure he gets as many dimorphic features as possible (Strong browridge, thick eyebrows, long eyelashes, strong maxilla, wide zygos, stronger ramus, stronger chin).

I'd say he has maybe 6 months to a year before he starts puberty so what bodyfat do you guys recommend he should be at? (The benefits of higher bodyfat is the caloric surplus which could lead to more growth, however, how fat is enough? 18% bf? 22% bf?

In terms of his diet, I'll get his nutritions checked to make sure nothing is lacking.

HEIGHT

Pros
76th percentile height for a 13 year old without puberty - https://reference.medscape.com/calculator/653/cdc-height-for-age-percentiles-for-boys-2-20-years
Tall brothers (Me 6'1, 18yr old 6'0, 16yr old 5'7 without puberty)

Cons
Parents are short (Dad being 5'7 and Mom being 5'3)

When it comes to height, sleep is crucial since this is when your body releases the highest quantity of hgh (https://www.connecticutchildrens.or... the long term,also can affect other hormones.). Luckily, my brothers are gigachads at sleeping at the exact same time almost every single school night thanks to my mom so they're ensured 8-10 hours of high quality sleep.

I think I'll introduce strength training in a few years when he's around 15-16 and he can do sports for the time being (I'll also try get him to sprint/run in general).
Once again I'll make sure he's vitaminmaxxed.

FRAME

Pros
Genetically determined to have good frame as all male family members have broad shoulders

Cons
It's fucking frame, it can't compensate for a non-chad face :(

Although frame pales by comparison to face and height in sexual attraction, it's still important in commanding respect from other men which will be useful in the corporate world.

This is what I think I'll do for my youngest brother and any suggestions would be great.

To all the older brothers in this forum you've been blessed with the greatest truth that is the importance of looks (Not just face but every single aspect of physical attractiveness) and you must help your brothers out to achieve their potential.

This concludes part 1 of my guide. I'm currently on 2 hours of sleep in the past 48 hours so please excuse the autism that is my thread (I'll probably make a part 2 and 3 for my other brothers if people are interested). Also, you have to be nice to me, it's my first post :feelshehe:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6785, Deleted member 6824, Deleted member 6963 and 2 others
who the fuck cares about your brother jfl

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Cope>rope, PYT and 11 others
Nigga wrote a whole essay theoretically trying to ascend his brother.
Also i haven’t had any surgery fgt.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6785, Deleted member 6272, Chadelite and 8 others
Nigga wrote a whole essay theoretically trying to ascend his brother.
Also i haven’t had any surgery fgt.
Yeah tbh, why not help him out if I can

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6785 and Salludon

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 6272, Chadelite and 2 others
just buy him a hooker for his 18th birthday

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
Sports is most important, so they become NT and make Chad friends.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10679
Very true, my cousin was really good at sports and went to prom with a stacy because he was very popular and had chad friends.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
Very true, my cousin was really good at sports and went to prom with a stacy because he was very popular and had chad friends.
@DatGuyYouLike Meant to reply to you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
@DatGuyYouLike Meant to reply to you

Yep, and I meant to say teamsports in my post, I knew some tennis players and they were all incel lmao.

Fuck these niggas clowning, you're a good brother.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 10679 and Deleted member 6723
good brother

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 10679
sui fuel for my 40 year old Indian ass getting bimax next month

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 4797
DHTmaxx him
gymcel with him when he turns 14

• +1
I wish you were my older brother

• Love it
So I've been lurking looksmax forums for about a year now (finally decided to inject T and sell my IP address to Sergeant :feelswhat:) and I think there are only a few legitimate looksmaxes that work (I don't care about surgeries because I'll never go down that route, not that there's anything wrong with it @Salludon). I'm old so they're pretty much cope for me since I'm in my 20s (Although I'm leanmaxxing rn so we'll see how that goes).

HOWEVER, it may not be cope for my younger brothers since they're quite young.

And that, fine looksmaxxing gentlemen, is what I'll be discussing today.

Through my own experiences I know how fucking hard life can be and how extremely shitty people can be and even though it's shaped who I am today, personality is still fucking cope so it was all a worthless struggle. I wouldn't want my younger siblings to experience a fraction of what I did as a social outcast. I have three younger siblings and I'll be discussing what I think will be best for them to ensure that they meet their genetic potential.

"B-but gay... greycel, they've already met their genetic potential the second they stopped sipping on that sweet, sweet prenatal T"

That may be true but since there's so much that can go wrong with your looks (mouth breathing being a prime example of how to destroy your jaw body) and given how bad soyciety is now with people (including you) essentially rotting 24/7 on their phones or laptops, I believe the very least you can do for your body is make sure it's working in optimal condition (exercise, diet, sleep).

Anyways back to my bros. I have three younger brothers (13, 16, and 18)

I'll talk about my youngest brother first as I believe he is the most problematic of the three as he sadly has the most failos.

I'm not going to provide you pedophiles with any pics so gtfo with your "dnr no pics" bullshit.

So for this brother of mine I'll break down what he has going for him and what's holding him back for face, height, frame, respectively.

FACE

Pros
Compact midface
Hunter eyes
Decent zygos
Neutral / Positive phenotype (Brown hair, brown eyes and golden skin if tans)
Average maxilla

Cons
Michael B Jordan chin
Short ramus (High gonial angle)
Protruding ears
Dumbo-700x500.png

Meth addict teeth

I think the best thing I can do here is make him eat harder foods (almonds, cashews, etc) and to chew very thoroughly and mew for his ramus. The protruding ears is not much of an issue as it's mostly caused by his thick glasses which I can replace with thinner ones or contacts or possibly ear correction surgery (For the time being he could grow out his sides to make them less obvious). His teeth can easily be fixed with braces tbh.

I don't know what can be done about his chin as it really messes up his side profile, however, from the front it doesn't look bad (Any advice would be appreciated).
In terms of testosterone and hgh, I'll make sure he does some sort of exercise for the next few years to make sure he gets as many dimorphic features as possible (Strong browridge, thick eyebrows, long eyelashes, strong maxilla, wide zygos, stronger ramus, stronger chin).

I'd say he has maybe 6 months to a year before he starts puberty so what bodyfat do you guys recommend he should be at? (The benefits of higher bodyfat is the caloric surplus which could lead to more growth, however, how fat is enough? 18% bf? 22% bf?

In terms of his diet, I'll get his nutritions checked to make sure nothing is lacking.

HEIGHT

Pros
76th percentile height for a 13 year old without puberty - https://reference.medscape.com/calculator/653/cdc-height-for-age-percentiles-for-boys-2-20-years
Tall brothers (Me 6'1, 18yr old 6'0, 16yr old 5'7 without puberty)

Cons
Parents are short (Dad being 5'7 and Mom being 5'3)

When it comes to height, sleep is crucial since this is when your body releases the highest quantity of hgh (https://www.connecticutchildrens.org/health-library/en/teens/sleep-growth/#:~:text=But over the long term,also can affect other hormones.). Luckily, my brothers are gigachads at sleeping at the exact same time almost every single school night thanks to my mom so they're ensured 8-10 hours of high quality sleep.

I think I'll introduce strength training in a few years when he's around 15-16 and he can do sports for the time being (I'll also try get him to sprint/run in general).
Once again I'll make sure he's vitaminmaxxed.

FRAME

Pros
Genetically determined to have good frame as all male family members have broad shoulders

Cons
It's fucking frame, it can't compensate for a non-chad face :(

Although frame pales by comparison to face and height in sexual attraction, it's still important in commanding respect from other men which will be useful in the corporate world.

This is what I think I'll do for my youngest brother and any suggestions would be great.

To all the older brothers in this forum you've been blessed with the greatest truth that is the importance of looks (Not just face but every single aspect of physical attractiveness) and you must help your brothers out to achieve their potential.

This concludes part 1 of my guide. I'm currently on 2 hours of sleep in the past 48 hours so please excuse the autism that is my thread (I'll probably make a part 2 and 3 for my other brothers if people are interested). Also, you have to be nice to me, it's my first post :feelshehe:
Wait so u mean to tell me u have 3 fucking brothers? Your parents didn't have a single girl out of 4 children? Wow yikes that's brutal for society

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and AlwaysHaveQuestions